Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience (75110 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Sunnyski: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I am engaged.. grin grin grin

Laughing is my medicine.. cheesy cheesy

☺ ☺ ☺ I don't need to be a prophet to know that.

Keep your laughter going
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Emdebby2: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Congratulations to them! Are their children going to be dwarfs or normal?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by candelahria(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
50% possibility of having dwarfs as children
Emdebby2:
Congratulations to them! Are their children going to be dwarfs or normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Slurity(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
I thought we have such women in these dwarfs categories. Who will entwined with them. No congrats. I choose whom to congratulate. Woman never cheat on him, never. Aki and Paw Paw are not dwarfs but stunted growth, they can permutate with a much taller woman. Dwarfs have a very strong dwarf DNA..
can you at least stop hating people without reason. It will really help you grow
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Singlenhappy(f): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
They have a heart of gold. You will love especially if you are tall lady!
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2023
Daniel7543:
Baba no fit carry his bride sef grin grin grin
No be only me notice am sha grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2023
As him struggle carry him wife, him face come be like person wey wan shit Strong shit. grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124, this is a proof of what 💰 can do.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2023
That's true love...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Truvelisback:
Samantha124, this is a proof of what 💰 can do.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
That's true love...🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's true About the love? grin Never u undermine the power of money. Even, if u are essessively fat, short, or ugly as a man, u will definitely get married to a beautiful bride providing that the money 💰 is there.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Haven't you ever heard the saying true love is blind? You can love a cold blooded killer and expect nothing in return.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Truvelisback:
What's true About the love? grin Never u undermine the power of money. Even, if u are essessively fat, short, or ugly as a man, u will definitely get married to a beautiful bride providing that the money 💰 is there.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Emdebby2: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
candelahria:
50% possibility of having dwarfs as children
Ok
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by tesuto1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
That is the definition of witchcraft
CartelKenneth:

Life is Fucking cruel I swear
Nobody should enjoy anything if everybody cannot
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by ACE1010: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
What do women want in marriage A man that can foot their bills and a big and long GBOLA to certify their sexual desires.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Haven't you ever heard the saying true love is blind? You can love a cold blooded killer and expect nothing in return.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, there is nothing like true love neither is love blind. grin As a matter of fact, true love doesn't exist. That's just the Ugly truth. grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Lovelydaisies: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
omgvoices:

https://esiama.com/wedding-photos-of-taller-finally-pops-up-on-the-internet/

In as much as they're Cameronians, their traditional wedding photos look Nigerian themed. Dem even do aso ebi. I wish them a happy married life joor.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
But I believe in true love.. cry cry cry
Truvelisback:
Lol, there is nothing like true love neither is love blind. grin As a matter of fact, true love doesn't exist. That's just the Ugly truth. grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
But I believe in true love.. cry cry cry
Sadly, the true Love u believe in does exist rarely exist. The word "True Love" is a very expensive word that many people used loosely. That is why, i would rather use the word "like" instead of "love". E.g I can say i like this lady instead of saying i love this lady. In summary, True love doesn't exist.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
So you've never told a girl that you love her
Truvelisback:
Sadly, the true Love u believe in does exist rarely exist. The word "True Love" is a very expensive word that many people used loosely. That is why, i would rather use the word "like" instead of "love". E.g I can say i like this lady instead of saying i love this lady. In summary, True love doesn't exist.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
So you've never told a girl that you love her
I have never told any girl that i love her but i have told several girls that i like them.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Well, maybe it has something to do with the background you're from.
Truvelisback:
I have never told any girl that i love her but i have told several girls that i like them.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, maybe it has something to do with the background you're from.
No, apart from my personal experience, i have carefully made my own research abt this. Ah! Don't be deceived or be carried away by these Nollywood Romantic movies. True love might be existing in the past(of which i still doubt) but not in our era.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Well, you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.
Truvelisback:
No, apart from my personal experience, i have carefully made my own research abt this. Ah! Don't be deceived or be carried away by these Nollywood Romantic movies. True love might be existing in the past(of which i still doubt) but not in our era.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.
So, what's ur opinion? Cuz, i strongly perceive that u believe in true love. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.