Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) (42908 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife, Ifeoma, Is Dead / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:
i'm begging anyone who is staying in abj or around to come to my rescue.

i was kidnapped by unkwown people for almost week, its a wrong story but i wish to explain my ordeal when i get home.

i did not take my bath for days, i can easily pass as mad man presently.

i dont also have access to my phone and opay
again cos they are sending otp to my lost line.

pls i beg anyone aroud here to help.

I laugh. Are you still with the alleged kidnappers? If not go to the police or reach your people. It’s really funny how you can type this long thing here. Where did you login? Who gave someone that looks like a mad man their device? Come on nau
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Why bury her in US , she no get family in Naija ni

To those politicians stealing and looting what they don't need, death is one sad reality non of you thieves can run away from .
Ipob cannibals will eat the body, so it’s safer to bury her in the USA.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by sharpchap: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
MY CONDOLENCES ORJI. SORRY. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE. I AM ONE OF YOUR ANTAGONISTS BUT FOR NOW LET THERE BE A TRUCE.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
To tell you this guy ouk is fathered by ibb.. igbos don't bury abroad.. is it the money to fly her home he don't have, where are her family ...

Ouk nah aboki fathered by ibb
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

i was kidnapped by unkwown people for almost week, its a wrong story but i wish to explain my ordeal when i get home.

i dont also have access to my phone and opay again cos they are sending otp to my lost line.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na this style una dey now?

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by ufotunang: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Authoreety:

Him go get problem if he buries her in nigeria
... ok and what are the problems he will have ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ogboni man don use her
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by kunleham(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Igbo people needs to fight this really, if it was the husband that died, the mofos would have alleged the woman of killing her husband and then subjected her to various forms of dehumanisation.!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by papae1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

i dont also have access to my phone and opay again cos they are sending otp to my lost line.

oboy shift commit. Which phone you come use type this message. People don wise now.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oneday82:

I was in my middle 20s when Orji Kalu was the Gov. of Abia State. Look at the way he is coming online to talk good about his late wife.

That woman suffered so much in the hands of Kalu and his mom Eunice. The late wife was never paraded as the first lady, story had it then that she was made made anything she stepped her foot in the government house umuahia.

Is like the ex husband & the odiukonmba ie the mother of her ex husband used this woman. God is watching
Orji Kalu mother was the AtoZ in Abia State. The then Deputy Gov. Enyinnaya Abaribe also suffer in the hands of the women. May God accept ifeoma soul. As for Kalu n family, God has the final say
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tk4all:

How did you get phone to send this here
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by Pastorreal: 1:22am On Apr 13, 2023
orji uzo kalu should be should be ashemed that,at this time,he has nothing tangiible to show to his constituency let alone abia state
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by juman(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Creamypie:
Greedy thief
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) by kasiramji06: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Just saw this post about Orji Uzor Kalu's late ex-wife Ifeoma. It's always sad when we lose someone, and it looks like they had a touching service for her in the US. My condolences to the fam. 💔 On a side note, while we're talking about honoring loved ones, Bronze Memorials are def worth checking out. They're a classy way to pay tribute to those who have left us, and they last a lifetime. 🙏 As for the whole politics and looting thing, let's just remember that life's too short to waste on negativity. Let's spread love and cherish the memories of those who have gone before us. Peace out, y'all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book. / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video / …babangida Defends Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.