Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,299 members, 7,967,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Lord Is The Stronghold Of My Life... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Is The Stronghold Of My Life... (152 Views)

Prayer Time - Breaking Ancestral Stronghold Bu Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Prayers To Break The Stronghold OF Marital Delay!!! / Operating The Stronghold Of Faith - Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is The Stronghold Of My Life... by overcomersfaith(f): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
The Lord promised us safety in midst of evil, death, dangers, challenges, failures, sickness… because He is more than Able to deliver us from them all… only on one condition… you made Him your stronghold…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-lord-is-the-stronghold-of-my-life/

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, April 17,2023 / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day120) / Humanity 2.0?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.