Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,679 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed (25273 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Ireportlive: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Vadese1:
APC said more than that in 2014. Ask President Buhari. Ask the vice president. Ask the greatest liar on earth, lie Mohammed. Even ask Amaechi what all of them said in that year. APC is evil

You are still holding on silly sentiments, if APC said worse then why not prosecute them for such inciteful words

Datti said Treasonable words live and nothing excuses it,
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Ireportlive: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Iceberg3:
Nigeria and Nigerians are really serving serious punishment by having these APC people at the helms of affairs

Speak for yourself man
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by tuborme: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sentiments apart ... Sentiments makes some black Africans loose common sense

Imagine if Donald Trump came on air live before the inuaguration of Joe Biden and tweeted or said ; "If Joe Biden is sworn in as President that is the End of Democracy in America " or if Jonathan said such in 2015

Will America declare someone who did not win the electoral college president?

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Iceberg3: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:

shattap there iammoicMENTAL grin
Speak for yourself man
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by SaintLucia: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
YES DADDY has been handcuffs and arrested in UK and will soon be deported back to Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by crackhouse(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Suddenly this lai Muhammed have found his voice again. What happened? Is he among those lobbying for appointment in Bola's up coming govt?
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Chucks13: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
To be very honest I don't know who lies most between Lai and Obi I'm even suspecting obi need to do DNA test to be sure he is not those igala descendant from Kwara that migrated to Anambra which likely obi might be related to Lai genetically.

These two na master where lie dey, I don my cap fr them.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by benheaven(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR MUMUMMED
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Phantom233: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Go to court...go to court, this is what the criminals in Apc has been preaching since they manipulated the elections. From recent judgements, It's obvious that they own the court. When a criminal challenges you to go to court it simply means his brother is the judge but this time around even the judges shall be judged. sad
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Pickmycall: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is liar Mohammed not part of the politicians that vowed to establish a parallel government if buhari didn't win the 2015 election?They even rigged Jonathan out with incidence forms.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Ttipsy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
MarveworldG:
We pray for peaceful Nigeria
how would they be peace when some elements don't want it ??
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by 2xvv6ga: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Free!

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Skty: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lai u must be arrested
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Alpharey: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
APC are actually the ones heating up the polity. You stole what belongs to someone else and asked him to go to court if he is not satisfied. He filed a suit against you in a Court of law. Instead of answering the court as expected of you. You have been going around the country and beyond blackmailing, criticizing, and threatening the same guy you asked to go to court. You even went as far as trying to make him flee the country. You have failed this time. Last time it was Buhari that was asked to produce his certificate and what did he do? He employed dozens of Sans. I wonder what is wrong with Nigerian leaders.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by benjaminlawson(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mr. Layi or liar, the misinformation minister, when you are splitting fire in 2014, that if election is rigged in favorite of ruling party you will form a parallel government, who called for your arrest and that of your presidential candidate? You are now filling uncomfortable for Datti's statement, who is emphasising the need not to have an unconstitutional government, set of hypocrites.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Alpharey: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those who needed to be arrested have been arrested yet heaven did not fall.

How Peter Obi spent Easter in detention in London

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592990-how-peter-obi-spent-easter-in-detention-in-london.html

Is that what you called detention, ask Hush puppy and Abba Kyari, they will define it for you.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by maestroferddi: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
APC is a blight on Nigeria....

A minister of Information an Culture issued a press conference in the US and the UK based an a doctored audio clip whose very nature was intrinsically based on violation of personal privacy and liberty...

Even a Gestapo official of Nazi Germany would have thought twice before committing this faux pas...

In a sane environment, Lai Mohammed would've been sacked from his misadventure overseas...
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Lawalemi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Left for me, I will jail this Lai Mohammed
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Alpharey: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
'Babbons and monkeys will be soaked in blood' comes to mind. And nothing happened to the owner of this quotation. He was actually rewarded with the office of the president of this country. NIGERIA leaders with their double standard nature and hypocrisy. If we are judging these people with their comments, Lie Muhammad and Buhari should have been in jail for the past 8 years or so.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Vadese1: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why don't you arrest Datti by your self and prosecute him for treasonable offence since you know the law very well.

Ireportlive:

You are still holding on silly sentiments, if APC said worse then why not prosecute them for such inciteful words

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Alpharey: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Vadese1:
Why don't you arrest Datti by your self and prosecute him for treasonable offence since you know the law very well.

Go jail him now. But Tinubu and Inec must answer their call oga. No excuses too
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by maestroferddi: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:

You appear incapable of constructive reasoning....
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by joba4luv: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
For telling lies you deserve to be arrested and prosecuted because you are a great and senseless lier
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Ireportlive: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
maestroferddi:
You appear incapable of constructive reasoning....

Whatever informed your ignorance is amusing... If the thought process that Identified an inciteful word from Datti, as alluded to by Professor Wole Soyinka isnt constructive.. then that of the headless mob without any form of independent thinking must be your forte
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by maestroferddi: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:

Whatever informed your ignorance is amusing... If the thought process that Identified an inciteful word from Datti, as alluded to by Professor Wole Soyinka isnt constructive.. then that of the headless mob without any form of independent thinking must be your forte
I will waste b*llets on you because as I surmised earlier, you have an unconscionable predilection to think tangentially...

You can get visceral all you like but that wouldn't charge the way it is...
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Assassink: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those who needed to be arrested have been arrested yet heaven did not fall.

How Peter Obi spent Easter in detention in London

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592990-how-peter-obi-spent-easter-in-detention-in-london.html
you have sniff this stuff again?

Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Emdebby2: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Peter Obi matter dey give some people headache and sleepless nights. Liar Mohammed, your regime will surely end one day.
Re: Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed by Dittodat: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Thief Clerk is a conman, always looking for and seeking unnecessary attention. He should be ignored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Hints At Dumping Labour Party For APC / My Son In-law Will Contest Imo Gov’ship In Another Party – Okorocha / 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.