Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,493 members, 7,968,355 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:00 AM

Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa (22248 Views)

PDP National Secretary, Samuel Anyanwu Accompanies Wike To Port Harcourt / Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / 2023: Saraki, Lawan May Emerge PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Geekhard: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mind your comments. How do you know he bleaches? That's cynical of you. You hardly know him. That man is well loved across Imo State. The incoming Governor of Imo State by God's grace.

Kingpele:
Okooo but diri guy in bayalse state is just like timperie sylva very lazy and clueless ...as for the Samuel guy my only concern is that he might squander IMO funds on bleaching cream..that my only worry if not he should take over from that Uzodinjor of APC
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by yaki84: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
clockwisereport:

Wike supported Sandy Onor in cross River
And?
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by onuman: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
garfield1:

Hope will handover power to him in 2027.okigwe has ruled,owerri hasnt
Before end of that 2027, it may likely be weeping and gnashing of teeth in all of Imo.
As for your 2nd paragraph, you are in order.
One particular zone has ruled Imo most of the time. The zone is the least developed, disorganized, their politicians at war with one another. They must be made to forget Imo govt house.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Solsix(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Massiveglory:

Diri is doing good.
He will be re- elected be that

1 Like

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Peacecore: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Massiveglory post=122470953:
Diri will beat anyone that comes out from apc.

LP needs to bring out a tested and trusted candidate. A candidate with integrity.
There is no reason why uzodinma should not be rejected.
His only path to re-election is thuggery , bribery and snatch ballot box or bvas machine.
Shebi una don start again kiss cry
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Godsonkemz(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Sam Daddy is better than Ihedioha and I'm sure he was denied the ticket because of his involvement in opposing the Obidient movement. Any move against Peter Obi always attract public disapproval and rejection.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by reiddecuti: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2023
madridguy:
Is this the App?

Nope!

Click on the link to take you to the site then download the app or you stream from web, whichever is your preference.

https://us.livesports808.com/

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by madridguy(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2023
Thanks bro.

reiddecuti:

Nope!

Click on the link to take you to the site then download the app or you stream from web, whichever is your preference.

https://us.livesports808.com/
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by onuman: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't see Sam taking anywhere as you rightly stated... If Hope only takes Okigwe and Orlu, then Emeka will win if he takes Mbaise and Owerri

Who will vote Hope in Okigwe and Orlu side?
Hope doesn't know these two places exist.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by onuman: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Sam Daddy is better than Ihedioha and I'm sure he was denied the ticket because of his involvement in opposing the Obidient movement. Any move against Peter Obi always attract public disapproval and rejection.

Ihedioha in presidential election campaigned foolishly. He should have campaigned quietly for Atiku, make no anti Obi statements.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2023
trevorlinda:
One day dis govnor post go rich my turn

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by chaberry(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
madridguy:
Can you please screen shot the app.

Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by reiddecuti: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
madridguy:
Thanks bro.

Test it and tell me if you like it.

One thing I like about the app is that add don't interrupt streaming.
👍
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
spencekat:
Uzodinma with his ruthless type of politics will beat any of them.

LoL, you funny o.

Between Wike and Hope who is more ruthless?

I dislike sha.
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Risentouch(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2023
madridguy:
Can you please screen shot it?

The app doesn't allow screenshot
Re: Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa by Duru009(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Bringing Samuel Anyanwu is a very mistake. He is not even popular at all. Labour Party will end up winning in Imo state.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / What Is The Relationship Between Benin, The Country And Benin City In Nigeria? / ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.