Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque (18231 Views)

Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) / Man Prays At The Tombs Of Yar'adua, His Father, And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Johnweeked12: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
A whole President of a nation with over 200 people dressed in very modest form. Wow!!Very humble worship

I just need to ask if you are always this stupid. No, he would have worn golden plates on his chest. I wonder where your common sense goes to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Guyman01: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
APC will soon bring pictures of Tinubu there with him in Mecca
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Antidoteee: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2023
God dey patient sha
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Triangles1(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Hypocry
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by menacetosociety: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2023
IPOB people sha undecided
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by thisisit: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2023
NIGERIA WILL KNOW THAT... INDEED THERE'S GOD!!.. THAT UNLIMITED ULTIMATE POWER OF BEFORE, WHICH AND IS TO COME WILL HEAVILY WEIGHT IN ON NIGERIA SOON..VERY VERY SOON!!

THIS I HAVE SEEN!
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2023
Stupid mallam
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by thisisit: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2023
NIGERIA WILL SOON KNOW THAT... INDEED THERE'S GOD!!.. THAT UNLIMITED ULTIMATE POWER OF BEFORE, WHICH IS AND IS TO COME, WILL HEAVILY WEIGH-IN ON NIGERIA SOON..VERY VERY SOON!!

THIS I HAVE SEEN!
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by doffman: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
A whole President of a nation with over 200 people dressed in very modest form. Wow!!Very humble worship

When will die, we must wear that white cloth .

So therefore, we need to humble ourselves as we are nothing but glorified sand dust.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by nairanaira12: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Lolz. I doubt if you ran your comment through proper mental evaluation before you posted it.

If you love to hear some truth, let ir be known to you that you sound as if you have the brain of a 5 year old. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by maivd: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Figger:
I thought men and women don't worship side by side in mosques, abi na my eyes dey pain me ni
Yeah the law is poor muslims.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by jclassiq(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Praying for forgiveness for impoverishing millions. His towncriers are steady talking shit. "Buhari left Nigeria better than he met it". Muthafucka, if that were true...won't we see it & feel it
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by nairanaira12: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Johnweeked12:

I just need to ask if you are always this stupid. No, he would have worn golden plates on his chest. I wonder where your common sense goes to.

Lolz. Freestuffsng is like the rest of them. They have nothing good to say about APC. So, they resort to stupidity
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by babsthegreat: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
is that what we want guy wake up
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Nature33: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Mr man, let me tell u, all dis will not take u to heaven.
Wicked soul.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Nobody is stopping you from doing that. Just be very creative about it. There should not be skull mining in the rituals Sha.

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by izubext007: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2023
grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center] grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Cheapgadget(f): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2023
It's unfortunate we have a merciful God otherwise buhari ought to be with his creator a long time ago
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Freebills12: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
FreeStuffsNG:
It is obvious you do not know this about this humble aspect of Islam.
When PMB is very much older and ready to return to his maker, that is how he will be buried on the same day.
If you want to learn more about Islam, tune to radio Lagos every Friday from 12 noon.

Rest joor the same Buhari that told us 2023 election was free and fair or is there another buhari? He is there for formality sake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Osanoghodua1: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2023
A wicked failure went to pray. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by subak: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
A problem of Nigeria went to pray for Nigeria to bring in another problem....

I don't want another problem for Nigeria, I want solution.

No Problem, You and Your Family can decide to Relocate to ZAMBIA REPUBLIC and return back after President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Regime 2031 of 8 Years.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by dalass(f): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Figger:
I thought men and women don't worship side by side in mosques, abi na my eyes dey pain me ni

Islam recognize high status and money ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is superior to praying rules and regulations grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by badman007(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Rubbish, foolishness, smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by CodeTemplar: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://mobile.twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1645909919571529729

After serving the nation all his life, here PMB is praying for the nation while fasting. He is grateful to Allah for seeing him through his two tenures and praying for the success of the incoming administration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

This is the true hallmark of a great spiritual and patrotic leader. Putting the nation first.

May God continue to bless Nigeria.
These creatures probably haven't realized how bad things are under their watch. Praying stupid prayers in and down.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by merits(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Islam is the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by CodeTemplar: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Rest joor the same Buhari that told us 2023 election was free and fair or is there another buhari? He is there for formality sake.
They way they lie openly and turn around to waste taxpayers money just to launder their stupidity. I blame the army of brainwashed footsoldiers sharing faith with them..
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by CodeTemplar: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
After programming the system.for another 8 years of failure by turning a blind eye to election irregularities. Or is t this the same man that once cried on TV and incited his brethren to take the lives of 11 southern graduates?
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by thaoriginator: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Aameeen suma aameeen ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Akpason2: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2023
God bless Saudi Arabia God bless all the Muslim for this Ramadan season may God grant all your heart desire in the name of Allah Muslim brother I need una help IAM a Christian by religion but ever since I was born it's Muslim that always help me ever since I lost my job as a police officer I have been surffering no helper IAM from a poor background please I need una help just to feed myself and my wife and two kids today #20 #50 will go a long way acct number 2147481140 uba thanks for so kind may God bless all hand that giveth you will never lack anything in life in the name of Allah Amen
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by woleabayo(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by harbeeb4luv23(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2023
No be buhari dey the picture , na editing . look at the hand very well , you will see india wristband . make you na no dey give us fake update.
Re: Buhari Arrives Medinah, Prays At Prophet's Mosque by Bonapart(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2023
At the pedo's mosque. Pedo recognise pedo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo Sacks 33 Aviation Directors Appointed By Ex-minister, Sirika / Makinde Faults Atikuโ€™s Silence On Ibadan Explosion / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.