Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small (5036 Views)

Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by etrange: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
I thought he was only detained. Was he also placed under arrest?
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by Sangoamadioha1: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Detained for financing terrorism and money laundering

As i no see Peter Obi, i get to believe this
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by IVORY2009(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
any latest about his arrest, is he still uk prison?

How can a whole president of the most populous black African country, be arrested, na be juju be that.....
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by chivic(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
haffaze777:

Tinubu will be swear in
You and I will be proud to be a Nigerian again

Whoever is sworn in,I've been a Nigerian and will continue to be a Nigerian
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by chivic(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drdreyy:

No revolution yet.

Well revolution is in different form.Revolution simply means to revolt.We have seen different types ,from people protesting naked , protesting in places like Abuja and co ,to recklessly going to invite army to take over ,to writing to foreign powers .
However,if we are waiting for people to start dying from the street because of revolution,we will continue to pray,that it doesn't happen,because we don't know who will be the victim.
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by OKOATA(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

That press release, to me, seems like they know something and they are trying to muddle up the water before the story breaks out. Let us wait and see. Based on that press release, I am expecting a serious scandal involving Peter Obi soon.
You and your scandal failed. Think no evil to a great man.
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by Caaz: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
What's this man crime anyways?
Obi should be left alone.why the accrued hatred and character defamation on his person?
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by Truuth: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
chivic:
Tinubu will be declared winner✅
Obi will cry✅
Obi will be arrested ✅
When it was said Obi will cry,it looked strange ,but it happened
When they said Obi will be arrested,it sounded like a deadly mission as everyone thought that it will be from the Nigeria government,and that would probably had created some stir.
But it happened in a faraway land . What else will happen ?
It won't happen.
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by Sangoamadioha1: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
OKOATA:
You and your scandal failed. Think no evil to a great man.

Have you seen the front page. Uk no apologies anything.😂
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by iamdapsyj(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
chivic:
Tinubu will be declared winner✅
Obi will cry✅
Obi will be arrested ✅
When it was said Obi will cry,it looked strange ,but it happened
When they said Obi will be arrested,it sounded like a deadly mission as everyone thought that it will be from the Nigeria government,and that would probably had created some stir.
But it happened in a faraway land . What else will happen ?

I just know that you guys will wake up from your delusion one day 🤣😆😆
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by Kingray10: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Who made the prophesy
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by AcuraZDX: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Is he really in Lagos or Nigeria at all?

Look at this clown.

Was it not the same Obi that attended Jesus House Church on Easter Sunday?

Why do you like Fulminating like a juvenile?
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by Globad(f): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Phantom233:
At the end the international drug lord will be thrown inside the real jail, already his bokoharam vice president has been found culpable of two years imprisonment via double nominations . no mattet how they try to manipulate the corrupt judges, the truth must prevail. grin

Whoever typed this needs help

Urgent help
Re: It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small by OKOATA(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Have you seen the front page. Uk no apologies anything.😂
Dry your tears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts Dokpesi’s Ait, Raypower In Kano. / Will Jonathan Reinstate Major Hamza Almustapha into the Army ? / Ban On Okada: Edo Youths Rush To Driving Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.