Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

“I Shed Tears Of Happiness” Adeniyi Johnson Emotional Over The Magnitude Of Lov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Shed Tears Of Happiness” Adeniyi Johnson Emotional Over The Magnitude Of Lov (391 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Shed Tears Of Happiness” Adeniyi Johnson Emotional Over The Magnitude Of Lov by Malodro: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Yoruba Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson is quite emotional over the magnitude of love he and his wife, Seyi Edun have been receiving since welcoming their twins in April.
Taking to his Instagram page, the actor appreciated his colleagues and friends for the outpour of love.

The new parents have been receiving cows, bottles of water, drinks, and more ahead of their READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukunmi Oluwashina Admonished Men Not To Divorce Their Partner Who Got P / Davido Timeless Concert Highlights / May D, J Martins, Others Storm Capital City For Abuja Big Boys Pool Party Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.