Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

DJ Cuppy Shares Lovely Pictures Of Herself And Fiance, Ryan Taylor In Oman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Lovely Pictures Of Herself And Fiance, Ryan Taylor In Oman. (1075 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Lovely Pictures Of Herself And Fiance, Ryan Taylor In Oman. by hot9janews: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola has shared some lovely photographs of herself and her fiance, Ryan Taylor in Oman. DJ Cuppy via her social media page expressed how special the country is to them, hence, why it has become one of their favorite spots. “As a country, Omah has always been so special in me and my fiance’s relationship. …

https://legit9ja.com/2023/04/dj-cuppy-shares-lovely-pictures-of-herself-and-fiance-ryan-taylor-in-oman.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gistlover Expose A Man Who Beat His Wife To Death And Side Chick Is Pregnant / Mohbad Walking Dead Full Video / Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.