Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,953 members, 7,922,354 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

She Caught Her Younger Sister Kissing The Strange Man In Their Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Her Younger Sister Kissing The Strange Man In Their Home (518 Views)

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Caught Her Younger Sister Kissing The Strange Man In Their Home by ExploreFeelings(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
He closed his eyes as his mind traveled back to when his father was alive. Jack had been his favorite son and Maverick and his mum knew they had to trick him into bequeathing his major wealth to Maverick. His mum… He wished she was here with him, what would she advise him to do now?

He wondered and when he opened his eyes Rose was standing in front of him in a skimpy flowery gown… what a lovely view! He smiled to himself. She was beauty itself. Her dimples were pronounced on her cheek as she smiled back at him.

“Do you mind if I sit with you?” she asked in a charming tone and he didn’t hesitate to scoot over for her to have a seat beside him. She moved closer to him and their naked skins rubbed each other's and he felt this electrifying sensation. And Rose was loving the effect she had on him, she licked her lips seductively.

As their skins touched, Maverick could hardly think clearly. When Rose turned to look at him, their faces were inches close and he couldn’t stop himself from swallowing hard as he felt the intense desire to kiss her well-shaped lips. And she watched with intense desire burning in her eyes.
————————————————————————
While Maverick and Rose were having a great time outside, Rachel was having a terrible dream. She had just returned from her place of charity work after which she decided to take a nap but the terrifying dreams just wouldn’t let her be.

It was Mezie chasing her down a lonely street while his evil laughter echoed after her. And her legs were simply too heavy to take down the road… but she kept running and panting. Then she saw her car just down the street and was about to open it when…

“Oh for Goodness sake! Why won’t he let me be?” She exclaimed, feeling devastated as she scattered her pillows all over her massive bed. She regretted ever falling in love with a maniac… she had been so so foolish! She almost screamed! Now, widely awake, she chided herself for still being afraid of Mexie after 2 whole years.

What she needed was fresh air…maybe it would help her feel better. So, she threw a simple kimono over her jumpsuit to take a walk around the house. There was absolute silence when she stepped out of her room and she wondered where Rose and the others were.

Knowing Rose, she was probably in her room swiping through her phone. The naughty girl… she was lucky she didn’t get a hold of her the last time she dragged her into the pool.

Rachel was still lamenting about Rose and wasn't prepared for what greeted her next. She was dumbfounded.

“Rose!” she screamed when she finally got herself.

Read full story here https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/rachel_s_cross/52202

(1) (Reply)

Man Tried To Rape Ivanna Bay, Davido's 6th Baby Mama In Portugal / Is Marriage Worth The Stress? / My Wife Must Pay Me ₦1million Before I Grant Her Divorce – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.