Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,960 members, 7,946,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. (618 Views)

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Goodevening NLs.
I've been your members since 2021. I'm using this acct for my identity to be hiden.

As the heading implies.
My birthday is fast approaching by 5th of May. My girl has been asking what I need as a birthday present. Last night she asked again and I told her "Phone" she said she can't get me a phone as she can't afford it.

She said I should mention something else. So I told her I will get back to her, and she said I should tell her in time as she also have other things in mind.

Note:
She's an apprentice. Living alone as her parent divorced. But she's in good terms with both Dad and Mum. Dad is a Medical Doctor. I dnt knw for her Mum cuz she's in PH.

Please ur humble opinion are welcome as I am out of suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
She only refused getting me a phone becaused she has been saying she will support me.

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by Kriss216: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
I just want you to have this at the back of your mind... whatever she's getting for you, be rest assured she'll collect it back through excess billings in the next two months. Women are incapable of showing true care. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by suckmedownthere(f): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
She knows your most cherished gift ever.....
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by chatinent: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Stand by the phone then.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by GerraMeh74(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Your greedy oh senior man. You know say she be apprentice but you want make she buy you phone? You want make she thief her Madam or Oga money.? Just ask her for a dinner in a nice fancy restaurant and maybe see a movie. With time you can now ask for material things when she is independent. Don't be a thief in disguise wink

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
What?
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Really?
But we're just a month in our Relationship?
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:
I just want you to have this at the back of your mind... whatever she's getting for you, be rest assured she'll collect it back through excess billings in the next two months. Women are incapable of showing true care. Know this and know peace.

Thank you my brother. I thought as much.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
suckmedownthere:
She knows your most cherished gift ever.....

Really?
But we're just a month into the Relationship
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
chatinent:
Stand by the phone then.

She doesn't agree. Even when she's away I dnt have a good phone. My phone was stolen few months ago. I had to go back and repaire one of my old phone to manage.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by suckmedownthere(f): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
PocketNeverDry:

Really?
But we're just a month into the Relationship
I bet she might guess right.....
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
GerraMeh74:
Your greedy oh senior man. You know say she be apprentice but you want make she buy you phone? You want make she thief her Madam or Oga money.? Just ask her for a dinner in a nice fancy restaurant and maybe see a movie. With time you can now ask for material things when she is independent. Don't be a thief in disguise wink

My man. She's valued by her Dad o. And all her relatives, if she put call na Joy because they don't joke with her.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by Cypress042: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
She wants you to ask for sex

I will advise you to comply with her because apart from that, she doesn't have any other thing to offer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
suckmedownthere:
I bet she might guess right.....
Since this is coming from her fellow woman, I can't argue then.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by chatinent: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
PocketNeverDry:

She doesn't agree. Even when she's away I dnt have a good phone. My phone was stolen few months ago. I had to go back and repaire one of my old phone to manage.

Stand by the phone..if she can’t do what you want, is there a need to request?
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by Ballzproblemm: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
tell her you need party ,her and her cute friend,thank me later
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cypress042:
She wants you to ask for sex

I will advise you just comply with her because apart from that, she doesn't have any other thing to offer you.

And what if sex come spoil everything?
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
chatinent:

Stand by the phone..if she can’t do what you want, is there a need to request?

Noted.
Thank you sir.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by Cypress042: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
PocketNeverDry:

And what if sex come spoil everything?
What else do you want an apprentice to offer you?

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
tell her you need party ,her and her cute friend,thank me later

Dnt even mention anything party because she will be ready and ready to spend. I'm that kind that dnt like going out. She has been complaining and she is almost ready to take me out anytime I made up my mind. She said she doesn't like a gal dat doesn't party. And I told her I'm the one she said she will change me to have passion.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cypress042:

What else do you want an apprentice to offer you?
Lol.
Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by KidDarkness(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Just tell her to give you what she can afford from her heart. Abeg all this talk dey unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Help, She's Asking What I Need For My Birthday. by PocketNeverDry(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
KidDarkness:
Just tell her to give you what she can afford from her heart. Abeg all this talk dey unnecessary

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

“its Not Too Late For Love To Find You”- Lady,58, Says She Shares Her Love Story / He Took The Kids Away From Me After Our Divorce. / This Act Of Love Made My Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.