Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran (1897 Views)

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Asma Ul Husna - Al-hakeem (the Perfectly Wise) - 99 Names Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mrs Vanessa7,
How untrue is this?

EVIDENCE:
1. Muslims agree that the order of the Qur'an as it is is very different from the order of Revelation. Meaning Al-Fathia is NOT the first revelation of Allah and Al-Naas is NOT the last Chapter.

2. The correct order of Revelation of the Qur'an is
1st Al-'Alaq (The Clot) 96
2nd Al-Qalam (The Pen) 68
3rd Al-Muzzammil (The Enshrouded One) 73
4th Al-Muddathir (The Cloaked One) 74
5th Al-Fatihah (The Opener) 1
6th Al-Masad (The Palm Fiber) 111
7th At-Takwir (The Overthrowing) 81
8th Al-A'la (The Most High) 87
9th Al-Layl (The Night) 92
10th Al-Fajr (The Dawn) 89
11th Ad-Dhuhaa (The Morning Hours) 93
12th Ash-Sharh (The Relief) 94
13th Al-'Asr (The Declining Day) 103
14th Al-'Adiyat (The Courser) 100
15th Al-Kawthar (The Abundance) 108
16th At-Takathur (The Rivalry in World Increase) 102

etc.

3. Today, we will look at the 50th Chapter according to Revelation
50th Al-Isra (The Night Journey)
i.e. Qur'an 17:110.

Qur'an 17:110
Say to them (O Prophet!): "Call upon Him as Allah or call upon Him as al-Rahman; call Him by whichever name you will, all His names are beautiful. Neither offer your Prayer in too loud a voice, nor in a voice too low; but follow a middle course."

This verse was revealed to Mohammed because
1. The Meccans for the First time heard Mohammed calling Allah by the name Al-Rahman. They were wondering if Mohammed is introducing another God other than Allah to them because for the first time in years, they heard Mohammed speaking of Al-Rahman (the Beneficent)

2. The only person they know who mentions the name of his god as Al-Rahman was a man called Al-Yamamah

3. Prior to this time, the beginning of every Surah of the Qur'an was preceded with In Thy name, O Allah’ UNTIL this verse was revealed.

4. Mohammed's response through Allah was that ALL beautiful names are for Allah. In other words, Allah does not have only one name.

5. The earliest and the most important work on the history of the verses of the Qur'an is undoubtedly Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation"wink of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi (d. 1075 CE). al-Wahidi mentions occasions of about 570 verses out of 6236 verses of the Quran.

* تفسير Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi
(Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent…) [17:110]. Said Ibn ‘Abbas: “One night in Mecca, The Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, stood up for the night vigil prayer. He kept saying in his prostration: ‘O Beneficent, O Merciful!’ (Rahman Raheem); And so the idolaters said: ‘Muhammad used to call unto one Allah; now he is calling unto two gods: Allah and the Beneficent (Al-Rahman).

We do not know of anyone by the name of the Beneficent except the Beneficent of al-Yamamah (meaning Musaylimah the liar)’, and so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”.
Said Maymun ibn Mihran: “At the beginning of revelation, the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give peace, used to write 'In Thy name, O Allah’ until this verse was revealed (Lo! It is from Solomon, and lo, it is: In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful) [27:30], after which he always wrote ‘In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful’. The Arab idolaters then commented: ‘We know this Merciful but who is the Beneficent?’ As a response, Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”. Said al-Dahhak: “The people of the Book said to the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace: ‘You mention very little the Beneficent and yet Allah mentions this name in the Torah in abundance’.

https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?

Others who have commented on Qur'an 17:110 in varying details are
1. Abbas - Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
2. Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
3. Wahidi - Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:

Can you then explain why in ALMOST 13 years of Mohammed and the Sahaba Publicly reciting the Qur'an NO ONE heard them call Allah by the name Al-Rahman UNTIL just prior to the revelation of Surah Al-Isra (the 50th Revelation)?

You'll always parrot same falsehood that even you don't understand!
Soorat al-Faatihah is one of the Makkan soorahs [i.e., revealed during the Makkan period, before the Hijrah to Madinah], according to the majority of scholars. The scholars quoted several things as evidence for it being classified as Makkan, including the following:

1. There is a great deal of saheeh (sound) evidence to support this view, including the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur’an” [al-Hijr 15:87].

This verse from Soorat al-Hijr is Makkan according to scholarly consensus. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained the “seven often repeated [verses]” as referring to Soorat al-Faatihah, which implies that al-Faatihah was revealed during the Makkan period.

2. Prayer was enjoined in Makkah, and prayer is not valid without Soorat al-Faatihah.
So Prayer is invalid without Al-Faatihah!

Can you please EXPLAIN why Al-Wahidi in his Book Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi says:
Prior to this time, the beginning of every Surah of the Qur'an was preceded with In Thy name, O Allah’ UNTIL this verse (Al-Isra) was revealed

You obviously need to make sense of Al-Rahman EVERYWHERE in the earlier revealed Surahs.

I don't know!
He may be wrong or right and there can be other explanations!

LOL!
Except you can prove that Al-Wahidi is a FABRICATOR and his writeup is a BLATANT Lie!
LOL!
No one is infallible. We know your Jesus didn't answer all questions when he was on earth!

Of course they new the Qur'an because
Are you trying to make a statement or ask a question here?
1. Is it true that Up till the death of Mohammed, the Qur'an was mainly RECITED.
Mainly recited, memorized and written down by his scribes such as the four Caliphs, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas, Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan, Zayd ibn Thaabit and others – may Allaah be pleased with them all!
2. Why was it that Mohammed never said to the polytheist Complainers that Al-Rahman had been revealed before in the Qur'an (this would have been the simplest RESPONSE that will permanently bury the idolaters)
How was Ar-Rahman revealed? As a verse or Surah or as one of the names of Allah? Why focus only on Ar-Rahman out of tens of Allah's name?

3. The only Al-Rahman the people had been hearing before this time was the Al-Rahman of Al-Yamamah
I have never heard of this name with Musaylima before! He claimed Prophethood only! So I don't know the authenticity of your report!
Even if Musaylimah called himself that he is a arch liar as he was killed by Wahshi bn harb in a war with Muslims at Yamamah!

1. Al-Isra was the 50th Revelation of Surahs in the Qur'an
Yeah! And Fatihah was the 5th revelation and it has Rahman!
2. Al-Isra 17:110 was revealed purposely to answer the question of the Al-Rahman
Of what? Ar-Rahman already exist in Fatihah (5th Revelation), Maryam 44th revelation) and Taa haa (45th revelation!)

Therefore, in All the first 49 Surahs, we expect to see only
a. In Thy name, O Allah’ AND with Al-Rahman not appearing anywhere either as header of a Surah or within the verses.
Thanks you

You only end up having a false conclusion when your premises are wrong!
Thank you!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:

You seem not to understand this.

1. Al-Rahman is another of Allah's name according to Mohammed.
Correct!
2. Mohammed mentioned Allah as Al-Rahman for the first time about the time of Surah Isra (the 50th Revelation)
False! Al-Fatihah, Yaa Sin and Ta ha came before Isra!

3. Prior to this time, people NEVER heard Mohammed calling Allah Al-Rahman
False! They were using it in Prayer as Fatihah was recited in prayer from Makkah!

a. They wondered if Mohammed now has a NEW God other than Allah called Al-Rahman
They were ignorant! And they refuse to learn just like. Am sure they'll also be parroting same thing many times like this!

b. The ONLY Al-Rahman they knew before this time was the Al-Rahman of Al-Yamamah
But there's no evidence of any Rahman in Yamamah!

4. Surah Al-Isra was revealed to RESPOND to these questions by saying that all good names belonged to Allah.

How simple could it be in Comprehension!?

The Problem is that Al-Isra was revealed towards the END of the Meccan Revelation of the Qur'an MEANING that for ALL scriptures revealed before Al-Isra WE DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE AL-RAHMAN at all.

BUT
The Name Al-Rahman ABOUNDS in many Surahs before Al-Isra that THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ADDED MUCH LATER!
So Fatihah, the fifth revelation was added much later?
Hope you are okay sha?

Question:
1. Who is the Al-Rahman of Al-Yamamah?
I don't know!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Encyclopedia1: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:

Apart from Mohammed, how come NO ONE saw Jubril?

Are you aware that there is NO WHERE in the Qur'an where The Holy Spirit was described as Jubril?
And who says Holy Spirit is Angel Jubril? Are the angels in the Bible same as Holy Spirit sir
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Encyclopedia1: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:

Apart from Mohammed, how come NO ONE saw Jubril?

Are you aware that there is NO WHERE in the Qur'an where The Holy Spirit was described as Jubril?
Bro, like I said earlier, u need to open ur mind and not think like Christian before u can understand Islam. I’m no longer talking about this sir. Have a lovely time.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

How will you understand when you don't have the Holly Spirit!
Holy Spirit that is directing to corrupt, interpolate , change, add and subtract in the process of revising and standardizing bible of various versions? These historical and legendary problems are enough for you to content with, instead of dabbing into Islam with your hatred for your Creator , Allah.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:
Mrs Vanessa7,
How untrue is this?

EVIDENCE:
1. Muslims agree that the order of the Qur'an as it is is very different from the order of Revelation. Meaning Al-Fathia is NOT the first revelation of Allah and Al-Naas is NOT the last Chapter.

2. The correct order of Revelation of the Qur'an is
1st Al-'Alaq (The Clot) 96
2nd Al-Qalam (The Pen) 68
3rd Al-Muzzammil (The Enshrouded One) 73
4th Al-Muddathir (The Cloaked One) 74
5th Al-Fatihah (The Opener) 1
6th Al-Masad (The Palm Fiber) 111
7th At-Takwir (The Overthrowing) 81
8th Al-A'la (The Most High) 87
9th Al-Layl (The Night) 92
10th Al-Fajr (The Dawn) 89
11th Ad-Dhuhaa (The Morning Hours) 93
12th Ash-Sharh (The Relief) 94
13th Al-'Asr (The Declining Day) 103
14th Al-'Adiyat (The Courser) 100
15th Al-Kawthar (The Abundance) 108
16th At-Takathur (The Rivalry in World Increase) 102

etc.

3. Today, we will look at the 50th Chapter according to Revelation
50th Al-Isra (The Night Journey)
i.e. Qur'an 17:110.

Qur'an 17:110
Say to them (O Prophet!): "Call upon Him as Allah or call upon Him as al-Rahman; call Him by whichever name you will, all His names are beautiful. Neither offer your Prayer in too loud a voice, nor in a voice too low; but follow a middle course."

This verse was revealed to Mohammed because
1. The Meccans for the First time heard Mohammed calling Allah by the name Al-Rahman. They were wondering if Mohammed is introducing another God other than Allah to them because for the first time in years, they heard Mohammed speaking of Al-Rahman (the Beneficent)

2. The only person they know who mentions the name of his god as Al-Rahman was a man called Al-Yamamah

3. Prior to this time, the beginning of every Surah of the Qur'an was preceded with In Thy name, O Allah’ UNTIL this verse was revealed.

4. Mohammed's response through Allah was that ALL beautiful names are for Allah. In other words, Allah does not have only one name.

5. The earliest and the most important work on the history of the verses of the Qur'an is undoubtedly Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation"wink of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi (d. 1075 CE). al-Wahidi mentions occasions of about 570 verses out of 6236 verses of the Quran.

* تفسير Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi
(Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent…) [17:110]. Said Ibn ‘Abbas: “One night in Mecca, The Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, stood up for the night vigil prayer. He kept saying in his prostration: ‘O Beneficent, O Merciful!’ (Rahman Raheem); And so the idolaters said: ‘Muhammad used to call unto one Allah; now he is calling unto two gods: Allah and the Beneficent (Al-Rahman).

We do not know of anyone by the name of the Beneficent except the Beneficent of al-Yamamah (meaning Musaylimah the liar)’, and so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”.
Said Maymun ibn Mihran: “At the beginning of revelation, the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give peace, used to write 'In Thy name, O Allah’ until this verse was revealed (Lo! It is from Solomon, and lo, it is: In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful) [27:30], after which he always wrote ‘In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful’. The Arab idolaters then commented: ‘We know this Merciful but who is the Beneficent?’ As a response, Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”. Said al-Dahhak: “The people of the Book said to the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace: ‘You mention very little the Beneficent and yet Allah mentions this name in the Torah in abundance’.

https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?

Others who have commented on Qur'an 17:110 in varying details are
1. Abbas - Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
2. Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
3. Wahidi - Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi

Fools like you are enjoying your teaching.
Wonder shall never end. Avowed enemy of Islam is interpolating and corrupting Qur'an as they have done to the Bible, nawa o.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Holy Spirit that is directing to corrupt, interpolate , change, add and subtract in the process of revising and standardizing bible of various versions? These historical and legendary problems are enough for you to content with, instead of dabbing into Islam with your hatred for your Creator , Allah.

How will I hate my creator?

I am pleased with Allah as my Lord!
I am pleased with Islam as my religion!
I am pleased with Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) as my Prophet!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

You'll always parrot same falsehood that even you don't understand!
Soorat al-Faatihah is one of the Makkan soorahs [i.e., revealed during the Makkan period, before the Hijrah to Madinah], according to the majority of scholars. The scholars quoted several things as evidence for it being classified as Makkan, including the following:

1. There is a great deal of saheeh (sound) evidence to support this view, including the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur’an” [al-Hijr 15:87].

This verse from Soorat al-Hijr is Makkan according to scholarly consensus. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained the “seven often repeated [verses]” as referring to Soorat al-Faatihah, which implies that al-Faatihah was revealed during the Makkan period.

2. Prayer was enjoined in Makkah, and prayer is not valid without Soorat al-Faatihah.
So Prayer is invalid without Al-Faatihah!

I don't know!
He may be wrong or right and there can be other explanations!

No one is infallible. We know your Jesus didn't answer all questions when he was on earth!

Are you trying to make a statement or ask a question here?
Mainly recited, memorized and written down by his scribes such as the four Caliphs, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas, Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan, Zayd ibn Thaabit and others – may Allaah be pleased with them all!
How was Ar-Rahman revealed? As a verse or Surah or as one of the names of Allah? Why focus only on Ar-Rahman out of tens of Allah's name?

I have never heard of this name with Musaylima before! He claimed Prophethood only! So I don't know the authenticity of your report!
Even if Musaylimah called himself that he is a arch liar as he was killed by Wahshi bn harb in a war with Muslims at Yamamah!

Yeah! And Fatihah was the 5th revelation and it has Rahman!
Of what? Ar-Rahman already exist in Fatihah (5th Revelation), Maryam 44th revelation) and Taa haa (45th revelation!)

You only end up having a false conclusion when your premises are wrong!
Thank you!
Since is showed you the EVIDENCE of what I wrote from your TRUSTED source Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation " of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi ,
Your ONLY best bet is to SHOW me that you are NOT inventing the Answer palatable to you by PROVING THAT AL-WAHIDI was FABRICATING Texts.

Is Al-Wahidi a LIAR?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Correct!

False! Al-Fatihah, Yaa Sin and Ta ha came before Isra!

False! They were using it in Prayer as Fatihah was recited in prayer from Makkah!

They were ignorant! And they refuse to learn just like. Am sure they'll also be parroting same thing many times like this!

But there's no evidence of any Rahman in Yamamah!

So Fatihah, the fifth revelation was added much later?
Hope you are okay sha?

I don't know!
You seem to be at variance with Al-Wahidi, is he a false Scholar and a FABRICATOR?

In clear terms, is Al-Wahidi a LIAR?

Do you have a prove that Al-Wahidi's writeup on Qur'an 17:110 is an ERROR?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

And who says Holy Spirit is Angel Jubril? Are the angels in the Bible same as Holy Spirit sir
Can you then tell me without Taqqiya who the Rūḥ Al-Qudus is?

One of your Muslim website says unequivocally that
"According to the Quran, the “Holy Spirit” (Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibril (peace be upon him). For more, see the detailed answer"

https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/14403

So, who amongst you is making conjectures?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Bro, like I said earlier, u need to open ur mind and not think like Christian before u can understand Islam. I’m no longer talking about this sir. Have a lovely time.
I once had a Hindu colleague at my place of work: He was a Sirilankan.

He believes in a kind of Reincarnation where bad people come back to this world as Chickens or Lizards or Cows or Insects and the best of humans stop Reincarnation.

Just exactly like you, he wanted me to OPEN my MIND to Hinduism and stop reasoning like a Christian.

Are you saying that this man has been Correct all along?

How are you sure that you have not been under a heavy Taqqiya by the best Deceiver?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Fools like you are enjoying your teaching.
Wonder shall never end. Avowed enemy of Islam is interpolating and corrupting Qur'an as they have done to the Bible, nawa o.
Just tell me that Al-Wahidi is FABRICATING Lies with EVIDENCE!

The major WEAKNESS of Islam is that it CANNOT stand Scrutiny SUCCESSFULLY!
The reason is because there is too many Taqqiya in Islam.

I have not said anything that Al-Wahidi did not say.

Just tell me that Al-Wahidi is FABRICATING Lies with attached EVIDENCE!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Encyclopedia1: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2023
TenQ:

Can you then tell me without Taqqiya who the Rūḥ Al-Qudus is?

One of your Muslim website says unequivocally that
"According to the Quran, the “Holy Spirit” (Ruh al-Qudus) is Jibril (peace be upon him). For more, see the detailed answer"

https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/14403

So, who amongst you is making conjectures?
According to website. Now I understand you. Have a blessed time sir.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2023
Why are you Muslims prone to Taqqiya?
You just my Lie to defend Allah, his Messanger and his religion of Islam.

Is it UNTRUE that your Muslims say Jubril is the Rūḥ Al-Qudus?

Encyclopedia1:

According to website. Now I understand you. Have a blessed time sir.
No sir.
I only have you an EXAMPLE of what YOU as Muslims BELIEVE.

Here are Your English Translation of Rūḥ Al-Qudus showing the Rūḥ Al-Qudus is the Holy Spirit

Qur'an 2:87
English Translation (Pickthall)

And verily We gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and We supported him with the Holy spirit . Is it ever so, that, when there cometh unto you a messenger (from Allah) with that which ye yourselves desire not, ye grow arrogant, and some ye disbelieve and some ye slay?
— English Translation (Pickthall)

English Translation (Yusuf Ali)

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
— English Translation (Yusuf Ali)

Evidence from Qur'an English Translation showing that Rūḥ Al-Qudus is Jubril
Here you can read various translations of verse 87

MUHSIN KHAN
And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave ‘Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed.

DR. GHALI
And indeed We already brought Mû‍sa (Moses) the Book, and We made to supervene the (other) Messengers even after him; and We brought Isa son of Maryam (Jesus son of Mary) the supreme evidences and aided him with the Spirit of Holiness; (The Holy Spirit, the Angle jibrîl “Gabriel” ) yet, is it not (the case that) whenever there came to you a Messenger with what (you) yourselves did not yearn to, you waxed proud, (and) so you cried lies to a group of them and (another) group you kill?

Evidence from your Tafsirs
Tafsir Ibn-Katheir
(Then We sent Our Messengers in succession) (23:44).
Thereafter, Allah sent the last Prophet among the Children of Israel, `Isa the son of Mary, who was sent with some laws that differed with some in the Tawrah. This is why Allah also sent miracles to support `Isa. These included bringing the dead back to life, forming the shape of birds from clay and blowing into them, afterwhich they became living birds by Allah’s leave, healing the sick and foretelling the Unseen, as Ibn `Abbas stated. Allah also aided him with Ruh Al-Qudus, and that refers to Jibril. All of these signs testified to the truthfulness of `Isa and what he was sent with. Yet, the Children of Israel became more defiant and envious of him and did not want to differ with even one part of the Tawrah, as Allah said about `Isa,

Tafsir Maarif-Ul-Quran
The Archangel Jibra'il (علیہ السلام) has often been called "Ruh al-Qudus" (the Holy Spirit) in the Noble Qur'an and the Hadith. For example, in Verse 16:102 - قُلْ نَزَّلَهُ رُ‌وحُ الْقُدُسِ مِن رَّ‌بِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيُثَبِّتَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿102﴾ - "Say: the Holy Spirit has brought it (the Noble Qur'an) down;" or in a couplet of the poet and blessed Companion Hassan ibn Thabit ؓ ، reported in the Hadith:

Throw your Tafsirs and Qur'an under the bus will you,!?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2023
TenQ:
Why are you Muslims prone to Taqqiya?
You just my Lie to defend Allah, his Messanger and his religion of Islam.

Is it UNTRUE that your Muslims say Jubril is the Rūḥ Al-Qudus?

No sir.
I only have you an EXAMPLE of what YOU as Muslims BELIEVE.

Here are Your English Translation of Rūḥ Al-Qudus showing the Rūḥ Al-Qudus is the Holy Spirit

English Translation (Pickthall)

And verily We gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and We supported him with the Holy spirit . Is it ever so, that, when there cometh unto you a messenger (from Allah) with that which ye yourselves desire not, ye grow arrogant, and some ye disbelieve and some ye slay?
— English Translation (Pickthall)

English Translation (Yusuf Ali)

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you a messenger with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
— English Translation (Yusuf Ali)

Evidence from Qur'an English Translation showing that Rūḥ Al-Qudus is Jubril
Here you can read various translations of verse 87

MUHSIN KHAN
And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave ‘Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed.

DR. GHALI
And indeed We already brought Mû‍sa (Moses) the Book, and We made to supervene the (other) Messengers even after him; and We brought Isa son of Maryam (Jesus son of Mary) the supreme evidences and aided him with the Spirit of Holiness; (The Holy Spirit, the Angle jibrîl “Gabriel” ) yet, is it not (the case that) whenever there came to you a Messenger with what (you) yourselves did not yearn to, you waxed proud, (and) so you cried lies to a group of them and (another) group you kill?

Evidence from your Tafsirs
Tafsir Ibn-Katheir
(Then We sent Our Messengers in succession) (23:44).
Thereafter, Allah sent the last Prophet among the Children of Israel, `Isa the son of Mary, who was sent with some laws that differed with some in the Tawrah. This is why Allah also sent miracles to support `Isa. These included bringing the dead back to life, forming the shape of birds from clay and blowing into them, afterwhich they became living birds by Allah’s leave, healing the sick and foretelling the Unseen, as Ibn `Abbas stated. Allah also aided him with Ruh Al-Qudus, and that refers to Jibril. All of these signs testified to the truthfulness of `Isa and what he was sent with. Yet, the Children of Israel became more defiant and envious of him and did not want to differ with even one part of the Tawrah, as Allah said about `Isa,

Tafsir Maarif-Ul-Quran
The Archangel Jibra'il (علیہ السلام) has often been called "Ruh al-Qudus" (the Holy Spirit) in the Noble Qur'an and the Hadith. For example, in Verse 16:102 - قُلْ نَزَّلَهُ رُ‌وحُ الْقُدُسِ مِن رَّ‌بِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ لِيُثَبِّتَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿102﴾ - "Say: the Holy Spirit has brought it (the Noble Qur'an) down;" or in a couplet of the poet and blessed Companion Hassan ibn Thabit ؓ ، reported in the Hadith:

Throw your Tafsirs and Qur'an under the bus will you,!?
To be a Muslim you must know how to tell lies without battng an eye.

Please what is that lie they tell in order to make Allah look bigger? Sunna lie or something.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

To be a Muslim you must know how to tell lies without battng an eye.

Please what is that lie they tell in order to make Allah look bigger? Sunna lie or something.
It is Holy to do Taqqiya in the name of Allah for the propagation of Islam.

Allah is the best of the creators, yet they lie that Allah is the ONLY Creator!

Allah is not comparable to anyone or anything, yet Allah compared himself to Baal. He compared himself to humans who need to have sex to have children. Mohammed even compared Allah to the Da'jjal.

Allah is Indescribable, YET their own books say he has TWO Right Hands, A shin, looks like a young man with black curly hairs in green Dress.

They want their people to go with the SIMPLIFIED Islamic narratives stripped of all that could make Islam truly stupid
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
TenQ:

It is Holy to do Taqqiya in the name of Allah for the propagation of Islam.

Allah is the best of the creators, yet they lie that Allah is the ONLY Creator!

Allah is not comparable to anyone or anything, yet Allah compared himself to Baal. He compared himself to humans who need to have sex to have children. Mohammed even compared Allah to the Da'jjal.

Allah is Indescribable, YET their own books say he has TWO Right Hands, A shin, looks like a young man with black curly hairs in green Dress.

They want their people to go with the SIMPLIFIED Islamic narratives stripped of all that could make Islam truly stupid
I'm still at a loss to know why anyone would serve a god who regards you a holy man for lying for him. I can't even imagine how my dad remained a Muslim for 30yrs before he met Jesus. Islam is just too off the track. I don't know why its adherents hold on to it with so much temerity. It bafles me so much.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm still at a loss to know why anyone would serve a god who regards you a holy man for lying for him. I can't even imagine how my dad remained a Muslim for 30yrs before he met Jesus. Islam is just too off the track. I don't know why its adherents hold on to it with so much temerity. It bafles me so much.
It is a religion that thrives in brainwashing her people. It looks like the demons of Islam possesses them that they cannot recognise either the truth nor discern what a lie is until they die!

It's not ordinary when the greatest Deceiver 419's a person.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
TenQ:

It is a religion that thrives in brainwashing her people. It looks like the demons of Islam possesses them that they cannot recognise either the truth nor discern what a lie is until they die!

You're right. It can only be demonic.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
TenQ:

Just tell me that Al-Wahidi is FABRICATING Lies with EVIDENCE!

The major WEAKNESS of Islam is that it CANNOT stand Scrutiny SUCCESSFULLY!
The reason is because there is too many Taqqiya in Islam.

I have not said anything that Al-Wahidi did not say.

Just tell me that Al-Wahidi is FABRICATING Lies with attached EVIDENCE!

Don't divert. Deal with the post you responded to. I mean tell me how not you are not interpolating and corrupting the Qur'an as you and your masters have shamelessly done to the Bible.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're right. It can only be demonic.
I hope some Muslims will read these and begin to ask questions!

The Truth TRULY set's a person Free!

1 Like

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Don't divert. Deal with the post you responded to. I mean tell me how not you are not interpolating and corrupting the Qur'an as you and your masters have shamelessly done to the Bible.
1. Tell me exactly what I said that Al-Wahidi did NOT say?

2. Just tell me that Al-Wahidi is FABRICATING Lies with attached EVIDENCE!?

3. Can Islam stand Scrutiny without crumbling?

It's too easy if you desire the TRUTH to set you free!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
TenQ:

It's sadden that your understanding of the word 'brainwashing' is very, very poor when it comes to comparison of Islam and Christianity.
Are you not brainwashed to accept that:
1. Jesus was born on 25 December, a day of worshipping prominent idol of the ancient Greek?
2 Bible is Word but there were errors that needed to be corrected with subtraction and addition in the process of revising so as to produce REVISED VERSION, STANDARD, NEW and other adjectives of reproduction.
3. A man is to marry one woman whereas there was no prophet of God with one wife, Father Abraham has more than two wives.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

It's sadden that your understanding of the word 'brainwashing' is very, very poor when it comes to comparison of Islam and Christianity.
Are you not brainwashed to accept that:
1. Jesus was born on 25 December, a day of worshipping prominent idol of the ancient Greek?
Jesus was not born anytime in December my dear.

gaskiyamagana:

2 Bible is Word but there were errors that needed to be corrected with subtraction and addition in the process of revising so as to produce REVISED VERSION, STANDARD, NEW and other adjectives of reproduction.
Unfortunately, Islam has over 60 different English translation of the Qur'an full of blatant lies. They are not revised, they are LIES!

gaskiyamagana:

3. A man is to marry one woman whereas there was no prophet of God with one wife, Father Abraham has more than two wives.
There is no law as per how many wives a man can marry even though ONE is recommended. A bishop must be a husband of one wife. Having two wives or more is NOT a sin.

Now back to the main issue at stake

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 12:48am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

I hope some Muslims will read these and begin to ask questions!

The Truth TRULY set's a person Free!
They don't ask questions. That's why it's difficult for them to see the deception.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

They don't ask questions. That's why it's difficult for them to see the deception.

Allah asks them not to ask questions so that they'll not be lead astray as the people of old.

They've been keeping to that tradition to the peril of their souls
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

Allah asks them not to ask questions so that they'll not be lead astray as the people of old.

They've been keeping to that tradition to the peril of their souls
Any god that discourages you from asking questions is only interested in scamming your soul. Muslims should wake up.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Any god that discourages you from asking questions is only interested in scamming your soul. Muslims should wake up.
Exactly!
But for now, do they care!?

They are sentimentally emotionally defending Islam
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

Jesus was not born anytime in December my dear.

Unfortunately, Islam has over 60 different English translation of the Qur'an full of blatant lies. They are not revised, they are LIES!

There is no law as per how many wives a man can marry even though ONE is recommended. A bishop must be a husband of one wife. Having two wives or more is NOT a sin.

With your above reply to my last post :
1 l am right to say that you are brainwashed to be celebrating birthday of Jesus on December 25
2, l am right that Bible as Words of God has been corrupted, interpolated and infiltrated by men who knew more than God Who revealed it. You need to settle my allegations against quality of bible's authenticity before yours allegations on the Qur'an.
3. You mean those who are tampering bible recommend something against what all prophets of practiced?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly!
But for now, do they care!?

They are sentimentally emotionally defending Islam
One thing I noticed is that a Muslim never bothers whenever you tell him about the need to seriously consider destination of his soul in eternity. He doesn't even care about that. He'll be cursing and fighting you, doing things that are anti-god in a bid to defend Islam and yet he considers himself a worshiper of God. Look at how legalwolf for example throws a lot of insults and ill mannered words on this platform daily. That's completely ungodly but he considers himself a staunch worshipper of God. How can someone be deceiving himself that ḿuch?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

With your above reply to my last post :
1 l am right to say that you are brainwashed to be celebrating birthday of Jesus on December 25
Jesus was not born anytime in December.

gaskiyamagana:

2, l am right that Bible as Words of God has been corrupted, interpolated and infiltrated by men who knew more than God Who revealed it. You need to settle my allegations against quality of bible's authenticity before yours allegations on the Qur'an.
Then you have to show proof that the Tanakh including the whole scripture of the Jews and the scripture of the Christians are corrupted BECAUSE your God Allah and your Prophet Mohammed thinks otherwise

gaskiyamagana:

3. You mean those who are tampering bible recommend something against what all prophets of practiced?
You should provide your EVIDENCE of what the original bible says!
QED!

I will not let you escape answering these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rccg - February Fasting & Praying Begins / Man Stuck In Crevice For 6 Days As He Went To Pray / The Light In Genesis 1-3 Has Been Uncovered Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.