Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,456 members, 7,926,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) (1457 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) / #bbnaija Victoria Adeleye (vee): Bbnaija Vee Biography, Age, Career And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Hurbashola(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
I DONT WANT TO BE SINGLE FOREVER! VEE BBNAIJA CR!ES OUT FOR BOYFRIEND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ecvT3zICU

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Victoria Adeleye a.k.a Vee has launched a search for a potential suitor after having been single for a long.

The 26-year-old who had ended her relationship with her co-star, Neo Akpofure, said that she has been single for so long.
Vee lamented that she doesn’t want to retain her single status forever and would like to meet more men.

According to her, since she’s introverted and her friends have advised her to go out more, she has decided to request nice locations where she can meet men.
She mentioned that her outing at clubs hasn’t been fruitful and she intends to try out other locations where she could mingle with other people.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Hurbashola(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Eyaaaa sorry
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Hurbashola(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
My prayer is with you veee
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
undecided
Enjoy your fun things in Lagos.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Hurbashola(m): 4:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Treasure17(m): 4:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Vee my babe. I'm available.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Samfloxin(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2023
After hoeing forever? Where is Neo by the way?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by eepeepook: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2023
She was born and raised in the UK. She is not physically stunning nor is her behaviour exotic. She has a good chance of traveling outside to attract one of her kind. Naija boys go quick tire once them realize na only accent she get.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by yeyebrity: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2023
eepeepook:
She was born and raised in the UK. She is not physically stunning nor is her behaviour exotic. She has a good chance of traveling outside to attract one of her kind. Naija boys go quick tire once them realize na only accent she get.

She get boobs na...What else does a Nigerian guy want?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by buzmanjohn(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2023
grin
yeyebrity:

Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by eepeepook: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2023
yeyebrity:

Boobs mean nothing. She doesn’t have big enough ones to confuse a mature man.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by owiko(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
May she get what she seek..
Re: I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) by Jozilinn: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
After watching this which sensible man would take her serious,must everything be online like aren't guys offline anymore or is there someone she's looking for in particular.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Bigi "Blanket" Jackson Celebrates His 22nd / Who Is Sisi Quadri? Biography & Death / Nollywood Actress Biola Adebayo Played Bet9ja And Emerged, Winning 30 Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.