Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Actor, Zack Orji To Break Into The Music Industry, Set To Release Debut Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Zack Orji To Break Into The Music Industry, Set To Release Debut Album (749 Views)

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. / Actor, Zack Orji And Son Set To Release Debut Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Zack Orji To Break Into The Music Industry, Set To Release Debut Album by naijays: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Zack Orji who claims to be an ordained evangelist is planning to step into the music world. The actor who has been missing on the big screen for a while now played town the rumour making rounds that he has quit acting for evangelism just like Liz Benson.

In a recent interview with Adunola Fasuyi of The Tribune, he talked about his forthcoming album with his son.

Excerpts from the interview

It was everywhere at some point that you have an album that you are working on, but for a while now, we have not heard anything about it, how far?

I haven’t had time to complete the album. We are almost done with it. We are just waiting to do the final mixing and mastering but it’s almost ready. And
then, my son is on it too, we are actually working on that in the studio right now as well. He has more than ten songs ready but we are working on the two
promotional songs that will be sent to radio stations and Dee-Jays.

What is your genre of music?

I am doing Gospel music, but my son is doing the normal D’Banj, Tuface kind of music.

Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/actor-zack-orji-and-son-set-to-release.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Autopsy Doctor Claims Michael Did Not Kill Himself / Onyeka Onwenu/tony Okoroji War: Patrick Doyle Reacts; “i’m Angry” / Which Color Of This Dress For My Sister To Wear When Join Her Graduation Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.