Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,614 members, 7,878,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko (382 Views)

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster / Beware Of The Scammer By Name "Rmbgrasscutter" / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by Arry110(m): 4:51am On Apr 14, 2023
This man claims to be a dropshipper and he’s active here
I paid him $160 (120,000) in January to help me get a powerbank, after receiving the money this man stopped replying my messages
With all the religious posts he makes here, he’s still busy stealing from people.

Re: The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by RealLordZeus(m): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2023
If I want to do business with you and you start dropping religious quote.. I will japa immediately
Re: The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by Foreigner12(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2023
I hate thieves.
Re: The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by Arry110(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
RealLordZeus:
If I want to do business with you and you start dropping religious quote.. I will japa immediately
because some of them are worst
Re: The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by Arry110(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Foreigner12:
I hate thieves.
I swear, his day of reckoning is coming, he thinks he’s invisible in the US

1 Like

Re: The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by Ojusegunola(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
There should be a thread where names of scammers are compiled on Nairaland.They are almost taking over this space.Yiu can transact with peace of mind.some scam as low as 2k.
Re: The Scammer, Oyenebe Otito Aka Otikpoko by Arry110(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2023
Ojusegunola:
There should be a thread where names of scammers are compiled on Nairaland.They are almost taking over this space.Yiu can transact with peace of mind.some scam as low as 2k.
very valid

(1) (Reply)

. / Open Box Soundcore Q35 Headphone / 2 Burners Halogen Electric Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.