Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) (28962 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by dododawa1: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
LOL
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by WhereMyLoud: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mumu done dey find free sex
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by yewit37486: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
BEWARE: Toluwalase Azeez Oloye is a scammer on Instagram pretending to sell female dresses. He will block you after payment. His Palmpay account is 8069572524, and also Ugwu Queendaline, Palmpay 9133753869. His MTN whatsapp number +2347025280615

PLEASE email support@palmpay.com with screenshots as evidence to get his account flagged. The more people report, the better.

---------
He keeps changing the profile name of his IG account, some of the handles he has used include: wearsnest_ng, enchantress_wear
TURKEY WEARS QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE wholesale and retail. PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES ORDER SEND DM. /2347025280615.
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2023
DOES THIS GUY HAVE PENIS ?
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by eden60: 4:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Great post! I really enjoyed reading your insights and the way you presented your ideas was clear and engaging. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and perspective with us.
[https://www.igmguru.com/data-science-bi/data-science-with-python-training-in-bangalore/]python training in Bangalore[/https://www.igmguru.com/data-science-bi/data-science-with-python-training-in-bangalore/]
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by pacespot(m): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Nobody can tell me otherwise that this two were not fvcking each other
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Boatswain: 4:54am On Apr 15, 2023
She Him
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by ghostwritter(m): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Bobrisky getting pregnant before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

Going by your name I believe you.
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by daniwise(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2023
She/he can even speak simple English
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Komu1048(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2023
saphiere:
Bob proves men need women and not the other way round.

And Toto running after Churchill shows what

1 Like

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by briggson07(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2023
U miss her or her something
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Caesar25: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Nibo
You just mentioned my town let me go and call our royal father
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Heffalump(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2023
Bob, don't worry you're a man. If you give her the hardest knacking she will remember you and come back. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos) / Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.