Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,766 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) (53066 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by qtx(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
GrassrootReport:

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/04/final-year-unical-medical-student-commits-suicide.html?amp=1
I hope it has nothing to do with a girl sha. So painful. Rest on Stanley.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Nyne: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
joe4christ:

When will you outgrow this your "I better pass my neighbor" mentality? Is the victim in competition with you or anyone asked for your opinion that you had to bore us with your trashy opinion on how you love your life? Pls grow up, you don't know what depression is else you won't even spew that trash up there.

You talk like someone who could commit suicide lol . He’s very right. There’s Hope when there’s Life. 100%. You might not see the hope, but Trust me, just wait!
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by coputa(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Berrityga:
So when the push the story to front page you will be happyy right? One day other media houses will thrive on your death too.
Who are you referring to,so newspapers that carried the news are also to be blamed as well.your level of reasoning need upgrading.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by JobNGcomng: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets and are currently recruiting to fill the position of POS Operations Intern.

Apply on JobNG
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Kaytixy: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:
Rip bro.. your country failed you finally
he failed himself not the country.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by coputa(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Staywithbina:

My dear women has made alot of guys commit suicide ,same with ladies too ,a lot of young ladies have taken their life cos of some sick dude
This indomie generation need to be thought perseverance .No mortal is worth your life.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Mrfeel: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emaprince:
But he waited that long. You don't need a note to see that it happened in his finals.

He should be thoughtful about the people that will feel the pain
Cause whatever it is that made him to commit suicide happened in his finals , he could have done the same if it happened in his first year
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Horus(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pierohandsome:
It could be a murder case disguised as suicide. Police should investigate it properly

Police should first look if the neck is broken. Most people who commit suicide by hanging, jump from a chair or a ladder, choking to death slowly. Rarely is the neck broken. In order to break a neck, a drop of six feet or more is required, which rarely happens except in execution hanging. Hanging, whether done with rope, an electrical cord or a belt, always leaves an inverted V bruise, and is easy to tell from ligature strangulation (murder), which leaves a straight-line bruise. Ligature strangulations are almost always homicide . Often the murderer uses more force than necessary to kill the victim, causing deep bruises and abrasions around the neck.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Village people, una wehdone o
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by manchyme: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
unclejb2:
People are going through a lot, then to make matters worse, INEC wants to force Tinubu on Nigerians for another 4 years after a disastrous 8 years of Buhari.

That's enough to make someone who is already having a bad time commit suicide

You guys are funny.
Me I voted for Tinubu oooo, nobody is forcing him on me. Nagode
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by JBoss25(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bintdawood:
Choii..... For wetin na😕😕
This is bad😑😑
e no go pass woman matter
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by geokay777(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by MikeMicheal(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
eepeepook:
His GPA must’ve been terrible.
Exactly. You smart.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Walexybobo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Double wahala for the dead.
Taking your own life is never the best option but rather a punishment measurable only by God in the hereafter.
I hope God forgive you but I doubt it.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Drjones109(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
My brother, start praying and fasting everyday cos, there are so many factors that can make someone kill his or her self.

Pray that God should not allow any evil to befall u and ur family.

Pray that temptation bigger than ur power should not come near u.

Pray..pray..pray bro.
RamseyKush:
Sometimes you feel death is the solution which is absolutely wrong..

Hope dey as far as life dey..

Nothing fit make me kill myself..

I love my Life.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Neddstark: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Too many weak men and stronger women.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by prophetfire: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pierohandsome:
It could be a murder case disguised as suicide. Police should investigate it properly
Unfortunately, Nigeria police are dumb and poorly trained and poorly equipped.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Drjones109(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hahahaa, I laugh at u in Swahili, my brother, there are conditions worth dying for.

There are so many conditions human can't endure.

Our prayer na for God to protect us so that we won't fall victim to those conditions that will query our lives.
RamseyKush:
Sometimes you feel death is the solution which is absolutely wrong..

Hope dey as far as life dey..

Nothing fit make me kill myself..

I love my Life.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Drjones109(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
My question is, since he is hale and hearty and he has a bright future ahead of him, so why would he commit sucide?

He has no reason to commit sucide, maybe he was manipulated by some sort of evil forces...or was murdered and framed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
May God console his loved ones....Guys no matter what dont end it all, ur neighbour with the best state of health and mind and career and money will still die.....and there is actually a thing called "Late Bloomer"...if you think you have failed in your early years, just look ahead u can still enjoy old age in joy n peace...you can still flourish..even if na 50 u make am, u can still ball and go watch live games and car race and golf and enjoy life with the loved ones around you.......if them say u no fit born, u can still adopt or raise an abandoned child and make this life beautiful...just keep trying guys, dont end it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by tunapawizzy: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Drjones109:
My question is, since he is hale and hearty and he has a bright future ahead of him, so why would he commit sucide?

He has no reason to commit sucide, maybe he was manipulated by some sort of evil forces...or was murdered and framed up.

hmmmm this Life...Fowl dey sweat, na feathers no let us know...na bright future, hale and hearty u see...na who get the body know weytin e dey go through
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by BrazilianOG(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Depression is real
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by olivegirl(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obosi boy
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Those days in UNN, when a student commits suicide, you'll start hearing, "ahhh, and he's a first class student o... His GP is 4.98"... E come be like say anybody wey commit suicide then automatically becomes a first class student

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Blake755:

So because he doesn't own it he should accept shit bro life too hard 💔

continue pushing
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by coralz: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Some people have low emotional quotient. Maybe fake loan apps threats

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Suicide is not an option.
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by BackFromBalablu: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
For what reason exactly. The most serious human illness should be depression. It's more deadly than ebola seriously. undecided
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Ay04z(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
God abeg no give me useless child wey go just commit suicide... Cos of life wahala.. Wen comes... Rip to him anyway
Re: Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
CondenseMilk:
angry

You don't own your life nigga, why take it!

if he can't take his own life why would anyone take another ones life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death / Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.