Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Dreams About Dogs. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams About Dogs. (270 Views)

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) / Dreams About Being Naked / Dreams About Snakes: What Snake Means In The Dream Fully Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams About Dogs. by Revadebola: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
DREAMS ABOUT DOGS.

About four years ago, a man phoned me from Germany and narrated his dream.

He had a dream one afternoon.
In his dream he was bitten by a dog.

When he woke up, he ignored the dream.

Almost immediately, his body temperature began to rise and he fell sick mysteriously.

Then he could connect the dream he had to the sudden sickness.

He checked Google and got my phone number and called me for prayers.

As I ministered deliverance to him, there were strange manifestations of the power of the Holy Spirit as the spirit of affliction left him.

He was instantly delivered and healed.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Dreams about dogs have 10 different interpretations.

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings topic, "DREAMS ABOUT DOGS".

Be online to download the audio broadcast and listen to the eye opening teachings on "DREAMS ABOUT DOGS".

It is a 10-day consecutive powerful teaching that will transform your life. Don't miss out on any day.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

If you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

Happy 4th Anniversary, Naijasermon / How To Undo Everything The Enemy Have Done. / Ghost Capture On Camera In School Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.