Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:08 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME (2488 Views)

Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Carefully read this response of the Time's journalist to understand the grounds on which a drug baron like Tinubu was named as of the 100 most influential people. It can be evil or for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Great141: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
How can a drug lord
Drunken master rule Nigerians please we all are not jonkeys sooo we need a better ruler peta obi na my president you be

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices classical work

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LagosFirstSon: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
"Despite his drug crimes"

They recognized that Tinubu commited drug crimes in the united states

International disgrace ..

Chimamanda made the Times 100 influential list in 2015 and we didn't make a big deal about it .

But Tinubu just managed to make the list and oerosn no go hear word.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Raskimonojendor: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
More wailing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Throwback to when Charley Boy tweeted that Peter Obi was on Time which was obviously a fake news.

The same Time influential list the headless mob are trying so hard to demarket.

The good thing they wish to Obi happened to Tinubu while the bad thing they wished Tinubu happened to Obi.

God of Tinubu is just so wonderful.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
More wailing
Who is wailing with fake news?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Bringbackmandat: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LagosFirstSon: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Throwback to when Charley Boy tweeted that Peter Obi was on Time which was obviously a fake news.

The good thing they wish to Obi happened to Tinubu while the bad thing they wished Tinubu happened to Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Headless mobss prayed the UK should ban Tinubu and his supporters and even sent some list to the British embassy.

Guess what happened, it was Peter Obi that was arrested, questioned, detained, handcuffed, beaten, and deported from UK like a common criminal.

The trap they set for Jagaban picked Obi the boy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Raskimonojendor: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

Who is wailing with fake news?
That was a Photoshop made to make fun of Obidients just like the one below grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Congrats to chiamanda but Time most influential are done on category level and Tinubu category is totally different from chiamanda category.

Tinubu is categorized as a leader and he sits right there on the list at the top with people like Xin Jinping, Biden, and other world leaders.

You can’t compare apple and oranges. Mbappe, some artists and writers are also on the list with their respective categories.

Below are the respective categories.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That was a Photoshop made to make fun of Obidients.
grin
Really? National News is made to make mockery using federal government of Nigeria? You must be a joker. You're have no shame. Drug addiction no good at all.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tinubu has already made his mark, forget him and face your life, this looks like beef.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Raskimonojendor: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

Really? National News is made to make mockery using federal government of Nigeria? You must be a joker. You're have no shame. Drug addiction no good at all.
Yes daddy

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hitler was on Time magazine

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Jennymine(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Influential wetin😏😏

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Raskimonojendor: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes he was, but he was condemned in that issue.

False equivalencies.

North4Obi23:
Carefully read this response of the Time's journalist to understand the grounds on which a drug baron like Tinubu was named as of the 100 most influential people. It can be evil or for good.
Your Uberfact posted a photoshopped/fake Time magazine cover of Hitler .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reinaldo:

I’m just trying to understand if Tinubu was the one that killed 3 million Biafrans coz I can’t see the comparison with hitler here except if I am missing something.

Hitler killed million of Jews while according to legend, million of Biaflans also died during the war.

Could it be that Tinubu strategically massacred the Biaflans which explain why Time magazine included him in the list?

We need to ask Prime minister Simon Ekpa if he got this classified information.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by mbaise1000: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:
The headless mob have been restless since Jagaban was named Time 100 most influential man on earth in the category of leaders.

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

It also said somewhere right here that even Hitler was at one time the most influential, not even the first hundred as the thread says, and I can bet that the only reason you are dancing is because I'm your mind IGBOS will be pained, and you will come out to call IGBOS haters, ironic that a person who will cut his nose to spite his face, some person who will vote against his personal interest just to see that another person will not be happy and not even that that another person is going to be worse off will call others haters, we need to think deep sometimes

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
mbaise1000:

It also said somewhere right here that even Hitler was at one time the most influential, not even the first hundred as the thread says, and I can bet that the only reason you are dancing is because I'm your mind IGBOS will be pained, and you will come out to call IGBOS haters, ironic that a person who will cut his nose to spite his face, some person who will vote against his personal interest just to see that another person will not be happy and not even that that another person is going to be worse off will call others haters, we need to think deep sometimes

Yes Hitler was truly awarded an influential figure in the early 90s by Time for killing million of Jews.

By comparing Tinubu to Hitler, are you saying Tinubu was the one that massacred 30 thousand Ibos in the North?

Could that be the reason why Time included him in the list? I think I need to read the Time report well to understand the comparison.

What I am just sad about is that “Why did Time not award him with the most influential figure in 1966?” Could it be that they hate Ibo people and do not want the world to know about Tinubu atrocities?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
While at it, Obidient dread the below picture and anytime they see it they burst into tears.

T I M E

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:
While at it, Obidient dread the below picture and anytime they see it they burst into tears.

T I M E

Are you normal? Maybe they dread this too.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

Are you normal?

No I’m not especially to an Obidient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:

No I’m not especially to an Obidient.

Do you dread this one too?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by LegendHero(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

Do you dread this one too?

The jews will dread it. I am not a jew.

Oh I forgot, we have some wannabe jews in Nigeria. I should probably send this image to their prime minster Simon Ekpa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by engrchykae(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Headless mobss prayed the UK should ban Tinubu and his supporters and even sent some list to the British embassy.

Guess what happened, it was Peter Obi that was arrested, questioned, detained, handcuffed, beaten, and deported from UK like a common criminal.

The trap they set for Jagaban picked Obi the boy.
if UK like any Nigerian leader,then the leader is a fool.
If the UK hate any African leader,then the African leader is good.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Basic123: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:

The same Time influential list the headless mob so hard to demarket.

I tell you.
UK they worship and report all their fantom enemies too picked their leader and treated ",it" like a common smooth criminal he is..while USA where the have gone to blackmail Tinubu honour him along Joe biden as one of the few most influential leaders in the whole world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Basic123: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
engrchykae:
if UK like any Nigerian leader,then the leader is a fool.
If the UK hate any African leader,then the African leader is good.
Yet you celebrate OBi Chatham house appearance 😆

OBi has used your brain to renew his riches
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Christistruth03: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is now beginning to look like the Obedients are suffering from the Virus of Envy

It was because of the love and deep affection we had for them that we refused to see it that way for so long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME by Christistruth03: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
LegendHero:

It is God Almighty and not any god of Tinubu

If you just leave them alone they will eventually throw themselves down a bottomless Well of no return

God hate’s bitterness and hatred

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Warned Late Senator Ubah, Says Primate Ayodele / How True? President Goodluck Jonathan Joins Illuminati For 2015 Elections / See What Flooding Did To Orhuwhorun Town (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.