Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

17 Years Old Girl Confess How Her Father Slept With Her And Got Her Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 17 Years Old Girl Confess How Her Father Slept With Her And Got Her Pregnant (461 Views)

SO SAD� 17 Years Old Girl Confess How Her Father Slept With Her And Got Her Preg / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Years Old Girl Confess How Her Father Slept With Her And Got Her Pregnant by Pogofavour: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Confess How Her Father Slept With Her And Got Her Pregnant by Aboks(m): 2:46am On Apr 15, 2023
It is super story

(1) (Reply)

How Achraf Hakimi Has Inspired Me To Empower My Mum – TG Omori / Viral Video Of The Groom Crying The Day He Got Married. VIDEO / “she Bullied Me, Left All My Properties Out In The Rain” – Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.