Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,968 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lamidi Adedibu- The Last Yoruba Generallismmo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Adedibu- The Last Yoruba Generallismmo (1344 Views)

This Is The Authentic Story Of How Lamidi Adedibu Died – Widow, Alhaja Bose / My Politics, My Life, My Joy, By Lamidi Adedibu / Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamidi Adedibu- The Last Yoruba Generallismmo by KnowAll(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
This video is very interesting. Those of us who did not witness the kiriji wars and yoruba internal wars this is the best description of what transpired  those days. From the video click you can see this guy is a true God Father, forget those Godfathers in the North or East, forget Tinubu, this is the last Yoruba Genralisimmo, even though his influence and sphere of authority was only Oyo State  he held supreme power in that state.

Check the Guys beside him, you can tell they are subservient towards him, all they wanted and were waiting for was an endorsement and it becomes a law.

He is actually talking of the state Governor, he said the Governor is fighting this one and that one, the Governor of the state gave some thugs some money to undermine Adedibu, the thugs called baba Adedibu in the evening informing him the Governor gave us 5 cars and some money to attack you, but they in their wisdom felt they had to inform the baba sale- or God Father of what transpired between them and the Governor.

Adedibu said all those here today God would bless you,  he started singing that God would see us through and fight our battles for us, it was a sing along with the crowd singing along.  God would give us a Governor that would allow us to eat and be satisfied not that stingy man we have, anyway his days are numbered.

This Governor is 'oloriburuku -Useless' and I can assure you we are going to ship him out.

When the Governor ran for office on the campaign trail ask the stupiiiiiddd Goverenor did his father go on the trail m with him, despite the fact that I am least 25 years older than him I went on the trail with him, how did the Governor pay us back " Oloriburuku" this was the qusetion I asked Obasanjo.

SONG travailed those salient points, the crowd start chanting " Alhaji say it d way you deem fit, all these pretenders wound be swept away.

According to the Christine religion, they say there are 3 daities, God the Father, and his Child and the holy spirit. I want to explain or give you an insight into these 3 daities, you see the Father is " God" who created us, and his son is Jesus Christ, you see the holy spirit is Obasanjo. Obasanjo is the holy spirits.

Another round of song and praises for Olusegun Obasanjo,  if not for Aremu we would all be suffering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMy_x1QAP4k
Re: Lamidi Adedibu- The Last Yoruba Generallismmo by ektbear: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
He is the original amala politician, no?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Sovereign Countries Smaller Than Enugu City. / Vision Of Nigeria Within 20 Years / The Real Problem Of Nigeria Are Northern Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.