Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built (379 Views)

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built by GoodCane: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Honestly, I thought I was wiser until Hakimi showed up. Man has been a Great blessing to not just me alone, but billions of men worldwide. Damn!!! The house Hakimi is currently living in, the car he usually drives to training, his watches ⌚, clothes and shoes are all owned by his mother. This literally means his mother owns everything! This is wisdom personified.

Dear men, Hakimi has set a good example for us all, the only woman that truly loves you in this world is your mother. A mother's love is unconditional. mothers can do anything for their sons to succeed. Mothers can die for their sons. When we were sick, it was our mothers that kept running around to ensure we survive. Damn! Sweet mother! Massive respect to Hakimi for achieving this great feat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built by Natbrowny: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2023
Truth is most gals on this forum and d world are hating on Arkimi. Sayin his mom controls him bla bla bullshit.

The females who love him for dis move Are his sisters and family members.

Now if d socalled frustrated people r arkimi's sister. Wont dey be happy that a golddigger was shamed for tryna take her brothers wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built by GoodCane: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
Truth is most gals on this forum and d world are hating on Arkimi. Sayin his mom controls him bla bla bullshit.

The females who love him for dis move Are his sisters and family members.

Now if d socalled frustrated people r arkimi's sister. Wont dey be happy that a golddigger was shamed for tryna take her brothers wealth.

Every sensible female wants Hakimi has a brother, including those idiots insulting him here on nairaland.

They're just pain because from now onwards men will start writing their wills and next of kin in their mothers name. This means no more cash out for those gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built by GoodCane: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Senior honorable comrade Hakimi should be inducted into the Halls of Fame. Man is just too much.

The wisdom of King Solomon dwell and lives in Hakimi. Hakimi's status should be built across territories and a public holiday must be declared to celebrate this great comrade. I am preparing to go to Europe and extend my greetings and reverence to this great comrade Hakimi. This is a man who saw tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built by Natbrowny: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Every sensible female wants Hakimi has a brother, including those idiots insulting him here on nairaland.

They're just pain because from now onwards men will start writing their wills and next of kin in their mothers name. This means no more cash out for those gold diggers.

grin

Gabriel Villa. The odogwu who divorced a gold digger without her knowledge in Dominican Republic.
Baba did dat to protect his assets. According to him, he assumed one day, the babe will file for divorce.. They stayed together as couple for 20years. When babe see say bar don set. She filed for divorce, meanwhile. Baba has divorced her 20years ago.

Dominican republic na craze town.. 😂

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Should Be Inducted To The Halls Of Fame. Have His Status Built by akins33: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Even when we commit a crime its our mum that bails us out,whether guilty or not.

The case was still being processed she already filed for divorce and started flaunting her new man. She is worth £3M while he is worth €70M

now he is taking half of her assets...Imagine being €1.5 M richer for just being a 'mama's boy.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Pic / Match Making Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Weekend Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.