Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,704 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. (1242 Views)

₦1000 Suya I Bought Yesterday (photo) / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2023
I tried myself the other day and bought over a thousand naira suya and guess what. Half way into it, my teeth and and jaw were shifting. The greedy girl in me kept digging in until I started feeling tired and sleepy.

Now, I don't use to buy suya of such amount because I always felt it's overdoing it but I can buy chicken barbecue 1700 and it will not be enough. Like I'll still be craving more.

So this evening, I just strolled to the aboki and I realized I had just 5h with me. So I asked him if he accepts transfer, he said yes. That was what prompted me to buy up to that amount frankly speaking. On a good day, the highest I've ever spent on suya is 600 naira.
So I picked until it got to 1100. tongue. It was already looking too much. So I stopped.

Don't mind the look cos me I like eating suya directly from the wrap to keep it hot and soft. If you like laugh, na your headache be that.

What amount of suya is too much for one person because tonight, I wan go try myself again. angry Or what's the highest amount of suya you have bought for yourself?

Pics is not uploading. Wait, let me resize it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by richeeyo(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Depends on the area
When suya is fresh you can actually see it
Not dried
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2023
richeeyo:
Depends on the area
When suya is fresh you can actually see it
Not dried

It's fresh I just like mine heated extra over the grill again making it very dry.
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by incandescentena: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2023
You can't give what you don't have

5 Likes

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by Bahamas95(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2023
It depends on where you bought it, the one you bought 1k in your area could be N500 in another place.

As for me I get tired easily eating meat because I hate chewing for long. If you ask me to choose between chicken and catfish I would choose catfish..... Even if I wanna eat chicken I prefer broiler because it's soft unlike layer that's too hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
It depends on where you bought it, the one you bought 1k in your area could be N500 in another place.

As for me I get tired easily eating meat because I hate chewing for long. If you ask me to choose between chicken and catfish I would choose catfish..... Even if I wanna eat chicken I prefer broiler because it's soft unlike layer that's too hard.

LoL.. chicken is soft na. I love suya so much and never thought a day would come that I'll get tired of eating it.

Catfish is not my thing. The slimy feel of it makes me wanna puke! So it's a no go area.
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by Bahamas95(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:

LoL.. chicken is soft na. I love suya so much and never thought a day would come that I'll get tired of eating it.

Catfish is not my thing. The slimy feel of it makes me wanna puke! So it's a no go area.

You"ll definitely get tired of eating any food that's always available whenever you want it if you ain't a glutton.

I lost interest eating chicken and egg because my mum had a poultry back then. Till today I don't see anything special in chicken, I prefer to eat other meat or fish......Egg is the worst, I hardly eat it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
You"ll definitely get tired of eating any food that's always available whenever you want it if you ain't a glutton.

I lost interest eating chicken and egg because my mum had a poultry back then. Till today I don't see anything special in chicken, I prefer to eat other meat or fish......Egg is the worst, I hardly eat it now.

True that.
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by poshestmina(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
There's this Aboki at Chevron drive, haven't tasted that kind of suya anywhere else kiss.

Gizard suya oh,Torso,Offals .I buy upto 5k if I go there but it's for two days.

Any other place,1k is enough and that's if I'm eating it for dinner .
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
poshestmina:
There's this Aboki at Chevron drive, haven't tasted that kind of suya anywhere else kiss.

Vi is expensive so that 5k will not even be much.

In My area here, meat is a bit cheap. So, 1k suya usually make sense.

I just got some more tonight again as I was passing there now. Waiting to bathe before pouncing on it.

My love for suya.
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by poshestmina(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:

Vi is expensive so that 5k will not even be much.

In My area here, meat is a bit cheap. So, 1k suya usually make sense.

I just got some more tonight again as I was passing there now. Waiting to bathe before pouncing on it.

My love for suya.

No,it's not Vi ,it's somewhere close to Eleganza ,after Agungi, so it's bit cheaper.

Enjoy yourself sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
poshestmina:

No,it's not Vi ,it's somewhere close to Eleganza ,after Agungi, so it's bit cheaper.

Enjoy yourself sweetheart.

Oh.. Agungi. I know Agungi. My former chairman had a street there. Alhaji Suleiman street. He was my boss back in 2004.

Thanks dear.
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by mariahAngel(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
poshestmina:

Nani gi a tachaa ya? 😀
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by poshestmina(f): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nani gi a tachaa ya? 😀

Yes oh ,Nne .
Suya/BBQ fish are my 'happy place' grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by doggedfighter(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Bahamas95:

This is so me on the broiler and layer part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
poshestmina:

Yes oh ,Nne .
Suya/BBQ fish are my 'happy place' grin grin.

Enjoy, nne. grin
Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by ManirBK: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
EriMma1:
I tried myself the other day and bought over a thousand naira suya and guess what. Half way into it, my teeth and and jaw were shifting. The greedy girl in me kept digging in until I started feeling tired and sleepy.

Now, I don't use to buy suya of such amount because I always felt it's overdoing it but I can buy chicken barbecue 1700 and it will not be enough. Like I'll still be craving more.

So this evening, I just strolled to the aboki and I realized I had just 5h with me. So I asked him if he accepts transfer, he said yes. That was what prompted me to buy up to that amount frankly speaking. On a good day, the highest I've ever spent on suya is 600 naira.
So I picked until it got to 1100. tongue. It was already looking too much. So I stopped.

Don't mind the look cos me I like eating suya directly from the wrap to keep it hot and soft. If you like laugh, na your headache be that.

What amount of suya is too much for one person because tonight, I wan go try myself again. angry Or what's the highest amount of suya you have bought for yourself?

Pics is not uploading. Wait, let me resize it.
come to Birnin Kebbi and gets original Suya with just little amount

https://www.nairaland.com/7201317/200-naira-suya-meat-bought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Suya isToo Much For One Person. by EriMma1: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
ManirBK:
come to Birnin Kebbi and gets original Suya with just little amount

https://www.nairaland.com/7201317/200-naira-suya-meat-bought

Sure na. It will be cheaper in the north than the west here.
Let me check the link.

Seen. The ones I bought are 500 and 300 naira worth. Then i picked a few more 200s and they were quite big and all beef.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Am I Seeing In That Plate / Nafdac Needs To Do Something About This / Food for My Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.