Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:39 AM

Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? (826 Views)

Prophetic Message Of Coming Of Antichrist And Messianic Age / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
SeniorMan715:
You rush go baptize without grasping and understanding basic teaching of JW now you are all over Nairaland ranting and displaying your ignorance and delusion.

He can bite you o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well this is about people having faith not those without faith.
So if truly you're interested in matters of faith then find out the organization of people doing God's will today! smiley
Bro, the organization of people doing God's will would not uphold heretic doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Bro, the organization of people doing God's will would not uphold heretic doctrines.

You don't know what you're saying because if you say a doctrine is HERETIC it simply means such doctrine is strange to you as in you haven't heard of such before, yet if such doctrine is PRODUCING the fruit of faith then you're the one who is fighting against God! Act 5:38-39

Note that the Jews in the first century also thought that Jesus' teachings is HERETIC so they continued to criticize him and his disciples until they killed him and many of his disciples but then the group they claimed is of HERETIC doctrines were the only group throughout all Israel that was producing the fruit of faith in the first century.

So instead of following those antagonizing any group why not ask for the fruit of God's Holy Spirit as foretold in the Bible? Matthew 7:15-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know what you're saying because if you say a doctrine is HERETIC it simply means such doctrine is strange to you as in you haven't heard of such before, yet if such doctrine is PRODUCING the fruit of faith then you're the one who is fighting against God! Act 5:38-39

Note that the Jews in the first century also thought that Jesus' teachings is HERETIC so they continued to criticize him and his disciples until they killed him and many of his disciples but then the group they claimed is of HERETIC doctrines were the only group throughout all Israel that was producing the fruit of faith in the first century.

So instead of following those antagonizing any group why not ask for the fruit of God's Holy Spirit as foretold in the Bible? Matthew 7:15-18 smiley
A doctrine isn't heretic just because it's strange to me or because I've not heard it before. Just like the Berean church, every new doctrines must be confirmed by scripture. That's what the Pharisees failed to do in Christ's time that made them see Him as an heretic. However, those who took their time to look into the script found out that He was of the truth.

Your case isn't so. The doctrines he alluded to on your website have no Biblical basis. They're heretic for that sole reason.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

A doctrine isn't heretic just because it's strange to me or because I've not heard it before. Just like the Berean church, every new doctrines must be confirmed by scripture. That's what the Pharisees failed to do in Christ's time that made them see Him as an heretic. However, those who took their time to look into the script found out that He was of the truth. Your case isn't so. The doctrines he alluded to on your website have no Biblical basis. They're heretic for that sole reason.

The Pharisees surely studied the scriptures more than anyone else in the first century {Luke 11:49} the only problem they had was denying what God promised as sign of the presence of the Christ!

So if Jesus quotes a verse Pharisees will also quote another to counter it but one thing is missing in them: they can't correlate what they're practicing with what God's word foretold about His future worshipers. That is what Jesus meant when he said:

"Do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.” John 10:36-38

Do you notice that Pharisees also claim Jesus was teaching HERESY?
So what has Jesus got to say in defense since the Jews found his teachings to be heretic?
He reminded them of what God promised about the time when the Christ will walk through the land of Israel, so instead of arguing with Jesus what they need to consider is the WORKS of FAITH that Jesus was doing and establishing. Matthew 7:16-18

Today there are so many signs fulfilling in the WORKS of FAITH done by Jehovah's Witnesses! James 2:18-26

So if anyone wants to convince others that JWs are heretic in their teachings let such a person present a performing group that's producing the fruit of faith in our time! smiley
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The Pharisees surely studied the scriptures more than anyone else in the first century {Luke 11:49} the only problem they had was denying what God promised as sign of the presence of the Christ!

So if Jesus quotes a verse Pharisees will also quote another to counter it but one thing is missing in them: they can't correlate what they're practicing with what God's word foretold about His future worshipers. That is what Jesus meant when he said:

"Do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.” John 10:36-38

Do you notice that Pharisees also claim Jesus was teaching HERESY?
So what has Jesus got to say in defense since the Jews found his teachings to be heretic?
He reminded them of what God promised about the time when the Christ will walk through the land of Israel, so instead of arguing with Jesus what they need to consider is the WORKS of FAITH that Jesus was doing and establishing. Matthew 7:16-18

Today there are so many signs fulfilling in the WORKS of FAITH done by Jehovah's Witnesses! James 2:18-26

So if anyone wants to convince others that JWs are heretic in their teachings let such a person present a performing group that's producing the fruit of faith in our time! smiley
I disagree with you. I can't see any work of faith produced by any JW member anywhere. Even here on Nairaland, I see you and your fellows fighting and insulting people who criticise your views. I'm sure you guys are very pretentious but the truth is that apart from the heresy of your ways, your lack of godly characters betrays you.

3 Likes

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

I disagree with you. I can't see any work of faith produced by any JW member anywhere. Even here on Nairaland, I see you and your fellows fighting and insulting people who criticise your views. I'm sure you guys are very pretentious but the truth is that apart from the heresy of your ways, your lack of godly characters betrays you.

My guy that's not how to evaluate the WORKS of FAITH! smiley

Individual Christians in the first century also behave the same way JWs here do behave so don't deceive yourself with how imperfect humans reciprocate to the insults from unbelievers.

Do you want to know what the Bible refer to as WORKS (FRUIT) of FAITH that no other group has been able to produce apart from Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My guy that's not how to evaluate the WORKS of FAITH! smiley

Individual Christians in the first century also behave the same way JWs here do behave so don't deceive yourself with how imperfect humans reciprocate to the insults from unbelievers.

Do you want to know what the Bible refer to as WORKS (FRUIT) of FAITH that no other group has been able to produce apart from Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

I maintain that Jehovah Witnesses have not produced any work of faith as seen in the Bible. I have seen many Christians who exhibit the likeness of Christ in their day to day relationships with people. If you're being told that only JWs produce works of faith, that's a blatant lie. The works I've seen so far being produced by the JWs that I have had the opportunity to meet and interact with are nothing to write home about. They first pretend to be very nice people but once you get closer to them, they'll show you their true colors.

3 Likes

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guy you don't know anything about the FRUIT of FAITH! smiley

There are lot of nice people in all the religions on this planet so if that's what you call the fruit of faith then forget about Jesus because then you have nothing to prove that it's only through Jesus that people can be saved unless what you find written in the Bible, meanwhile all other religions also have something nice to say about their faith! smiley

FxMasterz:

I maintain that Jehovah Witnesses have not produced any work of faith as seen in the Bible. I have seen many Christians who exhibit the likeness of Christ in their day to day relationships with people. If you're being told that only JWs produce works of faith, that's a blatant lie. The works I've seen so far being produced by the JWs that I have had the opportunity to meet and interact with are nothing to write home about. They first pretend to be very nice people but once you get closer to them, they'll show you their true colors.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by oteneaaron(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

They first pretend to be very nice people but once you get closer to them, they'll show you their true colors.

This is an accurate description of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I can assure you that very soon on this thread, as long as you stand your ground, it won't be long before they start raining insults on you, or start calling you names.

Their hypocrisy is legendary.

😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Well articulated. He that would be damned would be damned and he that would be saved would be saved.

Church-goers, Atheists, Muslims, Pagans, Worshippers of false gods, Sconers, Cultists, and all those who do not know the Living Jesus; Behold Your Messaih. The One anointed by God to save your soul.

Lol

A Saviour that can't save himself? Shior

Strung up, stripped and whipped. How can that one be a Saviour?

The Messiah will rule, please show me where he ever ruled. Someone wey no get house to sleep yet he you are claiming Rulership for him?

He couldn't even save his ownself according to your Bible, so how can he save me? And talking about saving, save me from what exactly?
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

A Saviour that can't save himself? Shior

Strung up, stripped and whipped. How can that one be a Saviour?

The Messiah will rule, please show me where he ever ruled. Someone wey no get house to sleep yet he you are claiming Rulership for him?

He couldn't even save his ownself according to your Bible, so how can he save me? And talking about saving, save me from what exactly?

Were you told in your mosques that He couldn't save Himself? Jesus came to fulfil prophecies. Before His death on the cross, He told His disciples in John 10:18:

"No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.

Bro, all mankind need salvation from eternal condemnation. Jesus came to be condemned for you so that you can be eternally justified. Eternal condemnation leads to eternal damnation.

1 Like

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
oteneaaron:

This is an accurate description of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I can assure you that very soon on this thread, as long as you stand your ground, it won't be long before they start raining insults on you, or start calling you names.

Their hypocrisy is legendary.

😁😁
Yes, from what I know of them, I was already anticipating the insults and name-calling.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Guy you don't know anything about the FRUIT of FAITH! smiley

There are lot of nice people in all the religions on this planet so if that's what you call the fruit of faith then forget about Jesus because then you have nothing to prove that it's only through Jesus that people can be saved unless what you find written in the Bible, meanwhile all other religions also have something nice to say about their faith! smiley

The works of faith are very clear and well established in scripture. You can't even teach me that. For you to tell me that I don't know anything about the works of faith is already a sign that you must have been deceived to believe that you're the only ones who have knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Were you told in your mosques that He couldn't save Himself? Jesus came to fulfil prophecies. Before His death on the cross, He told His disciples in John 10:18:

"No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.

Bro, all mankind need salvation from eternal condemnation. Jesus came to be condemned for you so that you can be eternally justified. Eternal condemnation leads to eternal damnation.

I was not told in any Mosque! I read his story all by myself!

No one can take his life from him but he had to wait till Judas rat him out? He could have just kill himself and save everyone the Trouble. Don't you think?

Of what use is a SACRIFICE when you are going to have your life back? And in 3 Days?!

Sacrifice: you let go completely, you forgo.

I don't need God to kill Himself to appease Himself for my sake, when He could just forgive my trespasses.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

The works of faith are very clear and well established in scripture. You can't even teach me that. For you to tell me that I don't know anything about the works of faith is already a sign that you must have been deceived to believe that you're the only ones who have knowledge.

Ọmọ you don't believe Jesus but if you feel like you do i have few questions to help you grasp that you do not.
Are you ready? smiley
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I was not told in any Mosque! I read his story all by myself!

No one can take his life from him but he had to wait till Judas rat him out? He could have just kill himself and save everyone the Trouble. Don't you think?

Of what use is a SACRIFICE when you are going to have your life back? And in 3 Days?!

Sacrifice: you let go completely, you forgo.

I don't need God to kill Himself to appease Himself for my sake, when He could just forgive my trespasses.
May God give you understanding.

Suicide is sin. A sacrifice never kills Himself.

He gave His life completely on earth while serving the punishment of your sins. You couldn't pay the price to be free from God's eternal condemnation. He paid for you. If you accept that He paid for you, then you're free. If you reject the payment, you remain condemned and eternal damnation awaits the confirmed. All He did was because of His love for you.

And as you could see, everything He did was already prophesied thousands of years before He came. It was God's original plan to rescue man from the errors of his own ways. Jesus Christ the Messaiah was the consummation of that plan. That's why He fulfilled all the Messaianic prophecies without leaving anything out. That is in itself a miracle. A proof that the Messaiah has come. A proof that Islam was an afterthought of Satan who sought later on to bury the Messaianic salvation and recruit many souls for hell. Jesus still loves you. I just wish you could encounter Him the way my chronic Muslim dad encountered Him about some 50 yrs ago. Just one encounter is all you need. All the lies of Islam and its veils of deception would fall before you like a pack of cards. Just an encounter with Jesus. Your life will change.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you don't believe Jesus but if you feel like you do i have few questions to help you grasp that you do not.
Are you ready? smiley

Ask your questions please.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

May God give you understanding.

Suicide is sin. A sacrifice never kills Himself.

He gave His life completely on earth while serving the punishment of your sins. You couldn't pay the price to be free from God's eternal condemnation. He paid for you. If you accept that He paid for you, then you're free. If you reject the payment, you remain condemned and eternal damnation awaits the confirmed. All He did was because of His love for you.

And as you could see, everything He did was already prophesied thousands of years before He came. It was God's original plan to rescue man from the errors of his own ways. Jesus Christ the Messaiah was the consummation of that plan. That's why He fulfilled all the Messaianic prophecies without leaving anything out. That is in itself a miracle. A proof that the Messaiah has come. A proof that Islam was an afterthought of Satan who sought later on to bury the Messaianic salvation and recruit many souls for hell. Jesus still loves you. I just wish you could encounter Him the way my chronic Muslim dad encountered Him about some 50 yrs ago. Just one encounter is all you need. All the lies of Islam and its veils of deception would fall before you like a pack of cards. Just an encounter with Jesus. Your life will change.

Lol

Sunday School stuff.

God should be able to forgive without asking for the Blood of anyone. Reason why the supposedly "sacrifice" of Jesus won't sell with me and Millions of others.

If I sin, the punishment should be for me and not one guy who was not willing to die anyways.

But keep at it bro!
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Sunday School stuff.

God should be able to forgive without asking for the Blood of anyone. Reason why the supposedly "sacrifice" of Jesus won't sell with me and Millions of others.

If I sin, the punishment should be for me and not one guy who was not willing to die anyways.

But keep at it bro!
All is well bro. It's because of what you were taught. You don't know what sin really is. Mohammed's concept of sin is different from that of all the prophets he imported into the Quran. His god is obviously different from the God of those prophets. Think about that.

Again, all you need is an encounter with the living Jesus. Nothing will change in your life until you meet Him.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Ask your questions please.

What will happen to none Christians that are nice people but born in different religions?
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by FxMasterz: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What will happen to none Christians that are nice people but born in different religions?
I'm just noticing this question now. It must have been buried deep in my mentions.

To answer your question, nice people can be categorised according to the age the lived in - Pre Jesus age and post Jesus age. Then you talk about those who lived after Jesus came but neve had the opportunity to hear the gospel.

Now, note that the only reason why God would cast people to hell is because they rejected His salvation. Someone who never had the opportunity to hear about that salvation let alone rejecting it would not be judged on that basis. Rather he would be judged on the basis of his own personal actions by the law of God written in his heart.

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (Emphasis Mine).

At the bolded, we would understand that God would cast people to hell only for rejecting the provision of salvation He made for their souls. Someone who never heard of such provision cannot be judged under the same condition. Nice people who heard about Jesus but chose to reject the salvation of God are deemed to be walking inrebellion against God, and such act of rebellion would be judged.

No matter how fervently your 4 yr old washes a plate that was full of human faeces, you still wouldn't eat from it. You're the only one who can wash that plate to your own satisfaction. If your 4yr old rejects your offer to wash the plate, you would still reject whatever food was placed in it, no matter how dainty the food may be. That's how filthy our righteousness and niceness is before God. Only His provision can make us acceptable before Him.

Now, what would God do to nice people who never heard about the salvation that Jesus brought. The Bible has an answer.
All such people who never heard of Jesus would be judged according to the law of God written in their hearts - that is, their conscience.

Romans 2:13-15:
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

When you read further down in Romans 2, it was established that someone who obeys the law of God written in his heart is deemed to have the circumcision of the heart and is more accepted than a Jew who only has the circumcision of the flesh but walks in unrighteousness. This rule only applies to those who never had the opportunity to accept or reject God's provision of salvation.

This is a very rudimentary question actually. Every believer who has a personal walk with God has an answer. I was expecting some more advanced question.

Nice people who reject God's salvation have added rebellion to their sins.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Something is wrong with the Yashua/Jesus messiah…. In the Hebrew text the Messiah must Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28). Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6). Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4) Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9). Come from the line of King David (see Genesis 49:10, Isaiah’s 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23-24). The most important aspect each one of these prophecies teach us about the Messiah is that if an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions during his lifetime, then that individual cannot be the prophesied King Messiah of the final redemption. The New Testament Messiah Jesus/Yeshua has failed with fulfilling everyone of these messianic prophecies, which excludes him from being the Messiah.
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Nice people who reject God's salvation have added rebellion to their sins.

How could a nice person reject God's salvation?
Remember many believe in God and they're doing all within their power to perform sacred service to him the way they know is best.
So if someone is nice and born in traditional religion he didn't say "there's no God" he just doesn't understand what Jesus is all about even though people around him are shouting the name Jesus up and down with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! smiley
Re: Do Messianic Prophecies Prove That Jesus Was The Messiah? by sonmvayina(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Know this the God of Israel never spoke in the New Testament…. The New Testament is the heretical word of man used only to mock the God of Israel and His chosen people Israel.

No matter how wicked some in Israel became HaShem never stopped calling them in Isaiah chapter one v. 3 My people or v. 4 sons... v. 9 “a trace of a remnant” from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin the minority that remained loyal to Torah. If not for this holy remnant of Jews Israel would have been like Sodom or anther Gomorrah. Isaiah 6:7 and your sins be purged away...

And for all those who mention the sins of Israel, but fail to mention all the promises of Israel’s redemption by God are being dishonest with scripture.

​Isaiah 43:1 But now thus says the Lord who created you, O Jacob, and he who formed you, O Israel, Fear not; for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine.

Isaiah 54:6-8 The יהוה will call you (Israel) back as if you (Israel) were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit— a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your (Israel) God. 7 “For a brief moment I (יהוה) abandoned you (Israel), but with deep compassion I (יהוה) will bring you (Israel) back. 8 In a surge of anger I (יהוה) hid my face from you (Israel) for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I (יהוה) will have compassion on you (Israel),” says the יהוה your (Israel) Redeemer.

Isaiah 45:17-18 But Israel will be saved by the יהוה with an everlasting salvation; you (Israel) will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting. 18 For this is what the יהוה says— He (יהוה) who created the heavens, He (יהוה) is God; He (יהוה) who fashioned and made the earth, He (יהוה) founded it; He (יהוה) did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— He (יהוה) says: “I am the יהוה, and there is no other.

Malachi 3:17 “They (Israel/the Jews) will be Mine,” says יהוה of hosts, “on the day that I prepare My own possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.”

​Jeremiah 30:​3 For, behold, the days come, says יהוה, when I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, says the יהוה; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

​Jeremiah 30:10 -11 Therefore do not fear, O my servant Jacob, says the יהוה; nor be dismayed, O Israel; for, behold, I will save you from afar, and your seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be quiet and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.​ 11 For I am with you, says יהוה, to save you; though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, yet I will not make a full end of you; but I will correct you in due measure, and will not leave you altogether unpunished.

Isaiah 41:9 “You (Israel) are My (יהוה) servant” - I (יהוה) have chosen you (Israel) and not rejected you (Israel)”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pocking A Distant Relation Incest? / If U Have One Question To Ask God, What Would It Be? / Must See For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.