Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Davido Gave Me N2 Million And I Also Gave 10 Percent To Orphanage - Christiana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gave Me N2 Million And I Also Gave 10 Percent To Orphanage - Christiana (581 Views)

Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Orezi: "Davido Gave Me A Phone Of 400K In 2013 When I Was Broke & Had No Phone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gave Me N2 Million And I Also Gave 10 Percent To Orphanage - Christiana by newsmag: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Life they say is a mystery and when i first met Christiana at the Infinix VIP Concert i just felt there was something different; Newsmag Media was curating a vox pop at the event and we saw the lady ‘Christiana Onakekor’ who eventually became Two million Naira richer courtesy Davido.

Then that moment came when Christiana was noticed by Davido, in her words ‘I was crying while singing ‘Stand Strong’ i love the song so i sang with passion and Davido saw me and wanted me to come up on stage.

Read more: https://newsmag.com.ng/davido-gave-me-n2-million-in-a-day-and-i-also-gave-10-to-the-orphanage-christiana-reveals/

Re: Davido Gave Me N2 Million And I Also Gave 10 Percent To Orphanage - Christiana by Teadavid23(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
We rise by lifting others. That's so thoughtful of her. Sweet girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Visits His Primary School And Childhood Neighborhood (video) / Jenny's Glow Slams Very Darkman, Tiktok And Instagram With A ₦500M Lawsuit (PHOT / "She Is A Mother And A Nigerian," Daniel Regha Says In Reference To Tiwa Savage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.