Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigeria Has The Worst Political Parties On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has The Worst Political Parties On Earth (386 Views)

Osun Tribunal To Take Final Addresses From Parties On Friday 13th January. / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has The Worst Political Parties On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
i cannot change them(the parties). i can only be myself. in the absence of suicide, we all await death in different ways. some are walking, some sleeping, some eating, some reading and it goes on that way. nigeria is not the first and it will not be the last place where things happen. the voting is part of performance. apathy is also to viewers.in other words, we can all witness drama. anarchy is just another type of drama. politics ,however you put it, never means i am less ambitious. even if you use words the way i hate, i won't become different. i may try to calm you down but i can never beg you to apologize or accept that you have offended me. let the players check for tools,let the patterns be on the loose and let those alive know this is not how to 'catch cruise'.
Re: Nigeria Has The Worst Political Parties On Earth by Honchoslim16(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
i cannot change them(the parties). i can only be myself. in the absence of suicide, we all await death in different ways. some are walking, some sleeping, some eating, some reading and it goes on that way. nigeria is not the first and it will not be the last place where things happen. the voting is part of performance. apathy is also to viewers.in other words, we can all witness drama. anarchy is just another type of drama. politics ,however you put it, never means i am less ambitious. even if you use words the way i hate, i won't become different. i may try to calm you down but i can never beg you to apologize or accept that you have offended me. let the players check for tools,let the patterns be on the loose and let those alive know this is not how to 'catch cruise'.
Send your WhatsApp number
I'm restricted from the religion section at the moment
Re: Nigeria Has The Worst Political Parties On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Re: Nigeria Has The Worst Political Parties On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2023
Honchoslim16:

send a text message to me at 08119484562

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Abbo Incorrectly Claims INEC Lacks Power To Annul Binani’s Declaration / Kwara 2023: Only If Intelligence Matters In Offa Politics / Terrorists Abduct 29 Residents In Nigerian Capital City, Abuja In Mass Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.