Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More (487 Views)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / The Unity Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by Chimok: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
And this is what they ve been propagating through the media control.
Again Yorubas are the only region that are not self reliant. Other regions can survive autonomy except the southwest that have continued to leech on this unity. If not for the system, why would only Lagos be the only running seaports among other things they monopolize through the system.
The truth is Awolowo from the gains of the civil war grabbed Nigerian economic power for the yoruba elites while Fulanis grabbed the political power
Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by lecowas: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
This post is not worth the response of anyone but I will dignify not with a response but with a re-echo of ur post.

Summarily, ur post inferred that Yorubas
-Control the media
-Have more economic power in the nation
- Conquered Biafra during the Civil War
-Monopolize certain aspects of the economy i. e Seaport

Little wonder u nattering nitwits hate the Yorubas so much given the above deductions from ur post. Free ur soul from hate. Yorubas are not ur enemy, we are the accommodating Landlords. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by lecowas: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Chimok:
Again Yorubas are the only region that are not self reliant. Other regions can survive autonomy except the southwest that have continued to leech on this unity. If not for the system, why would only Lagos be the only running seaports among other things they monopolize through the system.
The truth is Awolowo from the gains of the civil war grabbed Nigerian economic power for the yoruba elites while Fulanis grabbed the political power

I will quote you So u won't be able to make a change cheesy
Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Chimok:

Lol. I pity the State and region you are from if your sort are the 'educated hope' there.
Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
lecowas:

I will quote you So u won't be able to make a change cheesy

Lol. Quoted him also. His idiocy and incredible olodo credentials is now saved for posterity.

1 Like

Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by Putinofrussia: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Chimok:

lol
The Igbos have always bee the leeches because of laziness.
Yorubas have never depended on Nigeria but Nigeria depending on the SW.

Whe every region was given a level playing ground during regionalism,the SW was the richest and most developed just as it is today because they are hardworking and also smart workers.Igbos were trooping to Ibadan then just as they are doing to Lagos now.
SW even lent money to Nigeria including the lazy bones Igbos,twice.
Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by flokii: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lat me guess.. Azikiwe grabbed the "Economic refugee and slavery power" for the Igbos grin

There are seaports in Onne and Calabar.. Go and use those and leave Lagos alone.
Re: I Think Uorubas Need The Unity Of The Country More by Chimok: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
The Igbos have always bee the leeches because of laziness.
Yorubas have never depended on Nigeria but Nigeria depending on the SW.

Whe every region was given a level playing ground during regionalism,the SW was the richest and most developed just as it is today because they are hardworking and also smart workers.Igbos were trooping to Ibadan then just as they are doing to Lagos now.
SW even lent money to Nigeria including the lazy bones Igbos,twice.
I guess u re still in ur secondary school. Southwest economy fastest-growing? How foolish. So u ve not been schooled of Sam Mbakwe led eastern government and the economy if east the fastest-growing in the world?
Unfortunately quoting kindergattens

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Misses Pdp Days / Why I Facilitated Road, Hospitals To My Hometown – Lai Mohammed / FG Raises Import Tariff On Rice, Wheat, Alcohol, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.