Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,981 members, 7,903,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Aa - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aa (5038 Views)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! / Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aa by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2023
Ulunne777:
You guys don't have security or your new girl couldn't lock them out.

My neighbors separated.aftervso much arguments and the husband left.2 months later man came with a truck to cart away their properties while the wife was at work(A bank manager then).Our security alerted tenants, locked the gate and insisted they must wait for the wife to give consent.

Later turns out the wife is the owner of everything in the house except the tv.She produced receipts grin cheesy grin

Man shamelessly carries his tv inside Keke because the truck driver vex leave am. grin grin grin

A shameless man.

It's possible their quarrels stemmed from his insecurity, and lack of financial responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Aa by saintruky(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
As u dey accept her back, just go dig ur grave as u nor know wetin God save u from so e good...

edoncast:

When she was not talking about marriage, should i be the one to talk about it ?

She was so comfortable she forgot about marriage. EVEN her relatives /parents never mentioned about marriage .This is someone i still love despite all odds .Even if she comes back now, i will gladly accept her back but she is so stubborn .Even her relatives are fucking stubborn too

Only God knows why marriage didnt come up all these years??

Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Aa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
T
Re: Aa by olurotimi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
olabrinks:
if you like cry blood of tears, it doesn’t change the fact that you are wicked. She supposed to even throw acid on your body as per a true Yoruba woman, wasting her time for 10 years and thinking you can get away with it. I would’ve taken more than your property, I would’ve taken something you can never replace.

Na wah ooh! U bitter ooh. Are u in any relationship? I pity whoever...

1 Like

Re: Aa by Waffarianman(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2023
You even get time dey list items they toke and the once you replace for me I no dey choke mouth for husband and wife matta. Dey play you hear dey play ⏯️▶️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? / Barak Obama's Family Picture That Got People Talking / Divorce On The Rise In Nigeria: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.