Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,287 members, 7,964,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? (2811 Views)

Igbo Biafra, Israelite Supporter Send To Fight In Gaza Against Palestines- Pics / What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos / Mr Buhari Should Tell Us What's Special About Niger Republic - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by AwkaFinest: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Mathantics:

You're a zombie, Niger Delta is not a political region.

South East and South West are part of Niger Delta.

I'm from Imo State and I'm a Niger Deltan

I'm not referring to oil producing areas. Rather the geographical niger delta.
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Darren95: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Mathantics:

You're a zombie, Niger Delta is not a political region.

South East and South West are part of Niger Delta.

I'm from Imo State and I'm a Niger Deltan

Because of your small liter of oil they added you to NDDC that was originally for South South states when it was created and now you want to claim Niger Delta you igbo man. Wonders shall never end. Hahahaha

Geographically you can’t be a Niger Deltan state without access to the sea. South East is landlocked hahaha

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Idiotseverywher: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
flokii:
Niger Delta is fit to stand gidigba as a Rephblic of its own away from biafra.. don't mind Igbos, they are looking for Oil and access to sea to lay claim to since their biafra is landlocked and underdeveloped.
. Where are you from and which tribe are you , the tribe you are shows who you are, you are known for lies hatred and envy
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by maivd: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2023
07kjb:

Go and learn your history

Those that tell false history doesn't end well
Since you know history can you kindly tell what happened without garnishing it with lies.
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by maivd: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2023
JOemmy:

Did adaka boro formally informed other ethnic groups in the region like itsekiris, uhrobos, edos, ibibios, etc did their traditional and political leaders agree with him before he went ahead to declare the so called niger delta republic? What boro and his boys did was just insurrection or militancy he never succeeded in actually creating a recognized independent country like ojukwu biafra which existed for a whole three years with her own currency, military, embassies etc.
Why can't you just have biafra with your five states. These guys are telling to have your five states unopposed. You are here arguing with them,like you created biafra they too have created niger/delta,why don't respect their opinion and move one. They are clearly telling you they have everything they need to sustain without you. I think the logical thing to do is to respect them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by backtovillage: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Mathantics:
Your map is fake.

Here is the real map of Niger Delta
So Abia, Imo and Ondo dey part of Niger Delta. Quit smoking weed
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by justtoodark: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2023
thatigboman:
Is niger delta a tribe? Majority of indigenous niger deltans are igbos

yeah,and igbos surpass yorubas in lagos too....

nonesense....
who even takes una serious today sef....

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by justtoodark: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2023
even without people usin tribal slurs,they are still tellin you they dont like your tribe....

tahh....
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by americanigga(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Puremind1225:
What do you mean by Niger Delta?

What do you mean by Biafra

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by americanigga(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

There was never anything called Niger Delta Republic, there was only a declaration of a Niger Delta Republic by a militant, which in effect means nothing, anyone can make any declaration

But in the case of Biafra, it had its own government
headed by Ojukwu, had a cabinet, had its own currency, own anthem, own coat of arms and was recognised by some countries such as France, Belgium, Zambia and Ivory Coast

Niger Delta Republic was nothing but a mere declaration, Biafra was real

I still have Biafran pounds which people used in trading and buying goods for the three years Biafra lasted

As Niger Deltans have decided to form their own government, print their money,their own coat of arm and also be recognized by other countries, why are you against it, after all Biafra did the same thing
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by americanigga(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
JOemmy:

What makes it older? Both the ijaws and the igbos have been existing for hundreds of years even befor the almagamation of nigeria

A love B, but Be does not Love A but love C. C does not love B in return but love D

Nigerians love Igbos, and are begging them not to go. But they say they must go. Igbos are begging Niger Delta to go with them that they love Niger Delta. Niger Delta say no, Igbo go your way, we want to be alone
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Difrent: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mathantics:
Your map is fake.

Here is the real map of Niger Delta

You are confusing Oil producing states with Niger delta states...... All Niger delta states produce oil but not all oil producing states are in the Niger delta
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by demmie1: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
07kjb:

Go and learn your history

Those that tell false history doesn't end well

Tell us what you learnt of your own history
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by demmie1: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria will break is certain, but ibos are cutting the sticks that will flog them
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I'm not referring to oil producing areas. Rather the geographical niger delta.

What's your definition of Niger Delta?

In terms of geography, only Bayelsa and Delta State met the condition Niger Delta.

Edo, Rivers, AkwaIbom and Cross River are not part of Niger Delta, you can never eat your cake and have it back

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2023
Darren95:

Because of your small liter of oil they added you to NDDC that was originally for South South states when it was created and now you want to claim Niger Delta you igbo man. Wonders shall never end. Hahahaha

Geographically you can’t be a Niger Deltan state without access to the sea. South East is landlocked hahaha

Geographically you can't be Niger Delta if river Niger does not run through you into the ocean, Niger Delta does not mean coast. Edo is landlocked like Imo and Abia. River Niger didn't pass through Edo, Rivers, AkwaIbom and Cross River, so they are out of the picture.
You can never eat your cake and have it back.

Imo State alone have more gas the all State in South South combined.

Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2023
backtovillage:

So Abia, Imo and Ondo dey part of Niger Delta. Quit smoking weed

You're an ignoramus.

So what's your definition of Niger Delta?
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Difrent:

You are confusing Oil producing states with Niger delta states...... All Niger delta states produce oil but not all oil producing states are in the Niger delta

So what is Niger Delta?
What's your definition of the Niger Delta let's check your claim.

Does River Niger run through Rivers, Edo, AkwaIbom and Cross River? are they part of Niger Delta? Does Cross River produce oil?
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:19am On Apr 17, 2023
PulaPower:
Very true..

Niger delta were the first to brought up plans to secede but Ojukwu betrayed Adaka boro. Funny enough, boro never added any Biafra states among Niger delta region..

Boro declared Niger delta republic in 1966, Ojukwu/Ironsi made sure they perished him.

Ojukwu then declared Biafra in 1967, and he was expecting success..

Like I always say, most of what is happening to Igbos today is karma. It’s a bitter truth. They’re only getting the reward of their past deeds. That’s life!

Bro i really dont understand where you guys get your history from. Haven't you heard of bight of biafra. It contains the eastern region including Cameroon. Bro do your research properly and stop talking out of sentiment
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2023
Taba21:

They will remain irrelevant in Nigeria even till another 200 years.
Even in abroad they don't need them it's beyond Extra ordinary.

You talk like a kid. I bet all you know is insults i doubt if theres anything good that can come out of your mouth. Now u have my attention lets see who can insult better.
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 1:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You talk like a kid. I bet all you know is insults i doubt if theres anything good that can come out of your mouth. Now u have my attention lets see who can insult better.

All his posts are anti Igbo
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Difrent: 5:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Mathantics:

So what is Niger Delta?
What's your definition of the Niger Delta let's check your claim.

Does River Niger run through Rivers, Edo, AkwaIbom and Cross River? are they part of Niger Delta? Does Cross River produce oil?

Some oil blocks can be found in cross rivers but they dont belong to FG but Shell so for this reason cross rivers is not considered oil producing.
Like i said earlier ALL niger delta states (edo delta rivers bayelsa akwa ibom and cross river) are oil producing but not all oil producing states belong to Niger delta ie ondo Lagos .....theres prospecting in the benue through the adamawa basin the sokoto basin and northern yorubaland
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 5:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Difrent:

Some oil blocks can be found in cross rivers but they dont belong to FG but Shell so for this reason cross rivers is not considered oil producing.
Like i said earlier ALL niger delta states (edo delta rivers bayelsa akwa ibom and cross river) are oil producing but not all oil producing states belong to Niger delta ie ondo Lagos .....theres prospecting in the benue through the adamawa basin the sokoto basin and northern yorubaland

What's your definition definition of Niger Delta.

How is Edo State a Niger Delta state and Imo State is not?
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Difrent: 5:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Mathantics:

What's your definition definition of Niger Delta.

How is Edo State Niger Delta and Imo State is not?

Read again this time slowly
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Mathantics: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Difrent:

Read again this time slowly

You didn't reply my question
Re: Pls!! Is This True About Niger Delta And Igbo Biafra?? by Difrent: 5:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Mathantics:

You didn't reply my question

Imo and Abia are in niger delta and also have oil. Oil can also be found in the Tchad basin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB Noted That Atiku Won Ethnicity, Peter Obi Won Religion, Tinubu Won Nigeria / Ten Reasons Why Third Term Is Necessary / Alamieyeseigha’s London Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.