Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,199 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? (380 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Naofumi: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but I kinda have interest in this section.

Lately I've been thinking of leadning a skill instead of staying idle.
I don't come from a rich home that is much supportive so I have to work hard to change things even just for my sake.

I am a student (graduating this year). But I don't earn and I think I should no longer rely on my parent since it's hard for my mother to earn.

Am not going to keep talking like a sorry victim.

Please suggest me a skill I can learn for free be it online or offline. Am not asking for free because I don't want to pay but because I don't have anything to pay with. But I will dedicate my heart to it.
It doesn't matter if i won't earn much as long as i can get something for myself and improve. Then I need it please.

Thank you.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Kobojunkiee: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Sack gardening, writing, undecided
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by AbuAeesha: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Hi,
can you explain better
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Kobojunkiee: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Hi,
can you explain better
Skills one can acquire without needing to spend much money. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Naofumi: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Sorry to ask, what's sack gathering? And the writing... What type of writing? Books? Articles? Or what please?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by AbuAeesha: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Skills one can acquire without needing to spend much money. undecided
Yes.
Can you explain better
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Kobojunkiee: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Naofumi:

Sorry to ask, what's sack gathering? And the writing... What type of writing? Books? Articles? Or what please?
You need to use Google to learn of these things though. undecided
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
The art of minding one’s business
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Naofumi: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
IceColdVeins:
The art of minding one’s business
It's no problem if you pass. You mustn't comment.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Oluromantic: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Sex skills. Very free and leaves you with your studies. All you need is your phone. Your boss is data.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn For Free And Won't Affect My Study? by Naofumi: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Oluromantic:
Sex skills. Very free and leaves you with your studies. All you need is your phone. Your boss is data.
Sounds in mature. What are you doing in this section? If you'll advice people to go into sex for money. I pity your life and that of your children.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: I Did Not Kill My Husband - True Life Story From A Widow / Deep! A Worried Mum Got This Advice About Her Son. / Is It Possible For My Parent To Hate Me Without Àny Congent Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.