Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,017 members, 7,970,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nobody Can Force Me To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At FG, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Force Me To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At FG, APC (256 Views)

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Force Me To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At FG, APC by Jay1997: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
The 2023 presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi has said no individual or group can force him out of Nigeria.

Read more 👇
https://jaysworld.com.ng/nobody-can-force-me-to-leave-nigeria-peter-obi-fires-back-at-fg-apc/
Re: Nobody Can Force Me To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At FG, APC by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2023
Obi why were you arrested and deported back to Nigeria in a caneo from UK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Force Me To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At FG, APC by Typicool8(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2023
yarimo:
Obi why were you arrested and deported back to Nigeria in a caneo from UK

Ode!!
You should be worried about your agbado master's dual citizenship case
Re: Nobody Can Force Me To Leave Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At FG, APC by Ireportlive: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Fear fear .. Interpol, FBI and UK immigration are on alert

(1) (Reply)

Wait, is Smart Adeyemi hearing the sound of his hypocrisy and double standard? / If They Disturb Me I Will Run To Niger Republic / Obi Remains The Greatest Thing That Will Happen To The African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.