Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right (1081 Views)

My Experience As A Deist / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / God’s Existence: The Deist Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right by otheloze: 5:43am On Sep 22, 2011
I think all views about God existence or nonexistence are all right by simply considering God to be all of time and space . He She or It can not be narrowed down to any point of time or location. hence he can not be quantified or totally qualified. Deeply thinking along this line there is a meeting point of all views as regards God
Re: Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right by thehomer: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2011
otheloze:

I think all views about God existence or nonexistence are all right by simply considering God to be all of time and space . He She or It can not be narrowed down to any point of time or location. hence he can not be quantified or totally qualified. Deeply thinking along this line there is a meeting point of all views as regards God

This is simply wrong because it violates a basic law of thought which is that an object cannot be both itself and not itself at the same time. So an atheist and a theist cannot both be right at the same time.
Also, defining God this way actually has a more appropriate terminology which is pantheism.
Re: Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right by otheloze: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2011
and what or who established these standard laws of thought you are talking about, arent there laws that violates basic logic, i will give u a proper reply once i get on my system
Re: Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right by thehomer: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
otheloze:

and what or who established these standard laws of thought you are talking about, arent there laws that violates basic logic, i will give u a proper reply once i get on my system

What do you mean by established here? And what laws do you have in mind?

(1) (Reply)

Your Life As An Assignment On Earth / God's Wrath -- A Forgotten Doctrine / Monthly Prophetic Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.