Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Religion Dilemma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Dilemma (214 Views)

It Is Religion That Stops The Poor In Nigeria From Killing The Rich’ — Kukah / The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Dilemma by geedee4real(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
I am into this already and I need help! I am an Anglican! While my wife was born into the apostolic faith. She loves her church so much. While planning for our marriage I promised her that I will allow her practice her own faith. After our marriage I started attending same church with her but wasn't comfortable with their mode of worship. How do I withdraw from the church without causing any issue at home. Because I withdrawing means am withdrawing my kids also. Please I need advise
Re: Religion Dilemma by Kobojunkiee: 2:25am On Apr 17, 2023
geedee4real:
I am into this already and I need help! I am an Anglican! While my wife was born into the apostolic faith. She loves her church so much. While planning for our marriage I promised her that I will allow her practice her own faith. After our marriage I started attending same church with her but wasn't comfortable with their mode of worship. How do I withdraw from the church without causing any issue at home[sup][/sup]. Because I withdrawing means am withdrawing my kids also. Please I need advise
Your religion and religiosity, same as your marriages, have absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toddler In N. Korea Sentenced To Life In Prison After Parents Caught With Bible / The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Believer Apostle Joshua Selman / Okpaleke: Rejected In Mbaise, Crowned By Pope, Emerges Anambra's Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.