Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,825 members, 7,966,053 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Do You Have Blisters In Your Penis That Has Refused To Go? Fall In Let's Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Blisters In Your Penis That Has Refused To Go? Fall In Let's Help. (270 Views)

Blisters In The Hand---graphic Image Attached. / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Blisters In Your Penis That Has Refused To Go? Fall In Let's Help. by Trollronaldo: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Blisters on the penis can be a result of so many things which includes fungi, bacteria or viral sexually transmitted infections , it could also be caused by reactions that results in inflammatory responses on your penis.

The kind of treatment you will receive depends on thr particular type of blisters that you have and that can only be analyzed by an expert or by a lab test. I am an expert in treating so many penile inflammatory diseases.
Research has shown that so many men suffer from this in silence. If you are one of those, reach me at Trollronaldo@outlook.com and then mention me on this post to check my mail.

Have a nice year

(1) (Reply)

It's Been Fifteen Days Of Insomnia/ Sleeplessness / Transforming Smiles: Unveiling The Power Of Invisalign For Teeth Alignment / Health Questions : On Anti-depressants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.