Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,590 members, 7,934,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate (2943 Views)

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? / But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Blue Film On Sunday? WHY?? / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2023
You don sabi

okoroemeka:
the image of a masturbating women is no doubt one of the most erotic images of a woman a man's brain can analyse, especially when she is moaning,gasping and grunting in ecstasy,a dead dick will surely rise up at such live image
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Coder2Client(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Warl0ck:
no, she uses it to get more views for her advert.

Check her posts.

Look now, she will start posting adverts.

Her Business strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2023
You get it

Coder2Client:

Her Business strategy
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Precious Graphics will be hosting a training course on this following

Graphic Design
Digital Marketing
Website Design
Video Editing
Bonus

You will learned Content Creation and Animation for free and get to create your own website and Design with your Smartphone or your laptop as a beginner.
Training will be holding from May 1st till 31st 2023

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrKl3T7Niv3/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2023
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

*EXCITING UPDATE ON TERRA GARDENS*

πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯
*INTRODUCING; THE TERRA GARDENS STANDARD PLAN*✨

*The solution you've been looking for* πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎβš‘οΈ

*With multiple requests for more flexibility, we've designed a new payment plan that allows you to close deals more easily and offer your clients the chance to key in and enjoy a close-knit community and comfortable lifestyle* πŸ₯³

🎯*New payment plan for the Standard Plan:*

πŸ“Œ*Make an initial deposit of 25%*
πŸ“Œ*Spread the 50% within comfortable 12-month plan*
πŸ“Œ *Final 25% at completion*

*Price:*
🎯*3-bedroom terrace - N72.5M*
🎯*4-bedroom semi-detached - *N87.5M*

🎯*The delivery timeline ranges from 18 months, giving your clients ample time to make arrangements*❕❕

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
*With this new plan, closing deals has never been easier and more flexible for your clients.*

❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
*Don't miss out on this opportunity - Act now!*πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

#lagoshousehunter

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrKs5cHI2kI/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2023
"Africa's COVID-19 Response: Challenges and Progressβ€œ - Research By Dash Press Media

Introduction:
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected countries across the world, including Africa. African countries faced several challenges, including limited resources, weak health systems, and inadequate access to vaccines, to respond effectively to the pandemic. However, despite these challenges, many African countries have made significant progress in their COVID-19 response efforts. This blog post explores the challenges and progress made in Africa's COVID-19 response.

To read more , kindly click on the link πŸ‘‡

https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/04/africas-covid-19-response-challenges.html

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Quotes Of The Day

"My biggest motivation is to represent Nigeria and make my country proud." - Blessing Okagbare, Nigerian track and field athlete

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrK7issNtpK/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2023
"Unlock the Secrets of [A Simple Life]

Your Ultimate Guide to [A Simple Life].

Transform Your Life Today!"

Kindly purchase the Ebook πŸ‘‡

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_life/27765

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Tegabadguy(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
"Unlock the Secrets of [A Simple Life]

Your Ultimate Guide to [A Simple Life].

Transform Your Life Today!"

Kindly purchase the Ebook πŸ‘‡

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_life/27765
amuch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
#1500 pere
Tegabadguy:
amuch
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by JONSYN7154: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

is it a big turn on to you or a big turn off
Why is it that all your post is all about sex?

Post something meaningful vwe can all learn from it ma. (NO OFFENSE).
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
You only choose to focus on the sex content

Perhaps have written other topic but na sex full your head

No offence as well
JONSYN7154:
Why is it that all your post is all about sex?

Post something meaningful vwe can all learn from it ma. (NO OFFENSE).
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by JONSYN7154: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You only choose to focus on the sex content

Perhaps have written other topic but na sex full your head

No offence as well
Madam repent for the KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Abi na you suppose repent

You wey dey read sex content
JONSYN7154:
Madam repent for the KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
She Wins You Win πŸ†

An Amazing Beautiful Client Of Mine @merryheartcatering has been assigned a role as one of the Executive as the Vice President of Assev

Let's also not forget to also vote her for the bling awards

Congratulations πŸŽ‰ Ma

More winnings to you 🌟

Indeed, Results speaks for us

Much love from Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Testimonial Of Week Two, Advertising Training

She already has the tools to start her advertising

She ran her first Facebook engagement ads and she got some appreciation from a white audience which is one of her goals she discuss in our session

Am glad that her ads is being seen across the world

And her audience appreciate her art work

Am so proud of myself and her doing a great job in her task and assignment

Also am very strict 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But you will enjoy the benefits

If you are interested in learning Advertising

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrLfb-Ut79j/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Alonso91(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
The Earlier You Enter Adult Film Industry The Better For You....... Because E Dey Ur Body
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by imagrg(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Real turn-on.

Can I watch you do that, lady?

It's not gonna be free! angry
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

is it a big turn on to you or a big turn off
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lmao

Alonso91:
The Earlier You Enter Adult Film Industry The Better For You....... Because E Dey Ur Body
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
That’s why you can go to ikeja and look for one and pay they will gladly do it for you

As for me I have business related to digital marketing and digital books πŸ“•

Check signature

imagrg:
Real turn-on.

Can I watch you do that, lady?

It's not gonna be free! angry
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dear Business Owners,

This week, I want to remind you of the importance of staying focused on your goals and continuously working towards growing your business. It's easy to get distracted by day-to-day tasks and lose sight of your long-term vision, but maintaining that focus is essential for sustained growth and success.

One key strategy for growing your business is to stay attuned to your customers' needs and preferences. Take time to gather feedback from your customers regularly and use it to make informed decisions about product development, marketing, and customer service.

Additionally, don't be afraid to explore new opportunities and take calculated risks. Embrace innovation and be open to trying new things, whether it's expanding into new markets, investing in new technologies, or launching new products or services.

Remember to also prioritize your team and ensure that they feel valued and supported. A happy and motivated workforce can help drive growth and success for your business.

Lastly, stay informed about industry trends and keep up with the latest advancements in your field. By staying ahead of the curve, you can position your business as a leader and continue to grow and thrive.

Wishing you all the best in growing your business this week and beyond.

Sincerely,
Digital Bimpe
Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by imagrg(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Then, allow penetration.

Before that, let him rub the cap of his preek severally on your klitoris then, fire the shots in. Pull out and allow you to do your thing again.

That way, you will cum and cum.

DM me for practical lessons if you care.
suckmedownthere:
How nice to feel yourself when the opposite gender ain't around, both male or female it makes no difference,it shows that your body is alive, your glands your nerves your system, it feels good for a woman's pussy to throb when it needs some penetration....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Correct guy

You sabi
imagrg:
Then, allow penetration.

Before that, let him rub the cap of his preek severally on your klitoris then, fire the shots in. Pull out and allow you to do your thing again.

That way, you will cum and cum.

DM me for practical lessons if you care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My GF Set Me Up With Her Bestfriend / Messages Found My Wife Had Writen When We Were Sorting Out Our Wedding / A Priceless Wedding Invitation - (OK - NL - I Fixed IT!!!)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.