Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

IELT Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IELT Help (334 Views)

Ielt Payment / Ielt Purpose / Preparing For Ielt Exams, Or Already Taken Please Lets Talk About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IELT Help by CamelCase: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pls help guys I have two issues regarding ielt.

I applied and my date was 18th

Suddenly I received a mail today saying my date had been rescheduled to 17th..

But from my portal the 17th is still showing approved..

Now I'm here in Lagos today worst is that I forgot my passport booklet..
But I have scanned the data page in my phone, can I print and use that?

Please help interpret the picture of its 17th or 18th

Re: IELT Help by godstino(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
They rescheduled your date to tomorrow for both speaking and the other parts. You can reschedule to a more convenient day if you can’t make it tomorrow. Also, you must present the physical passport before you can be allowed to take the exam.

1 Like

Re: IELT Help by CamelCase: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
godstino:
They rescheduled your date to tomorrow for both speaking and the other parts. You can reschedule to a more convenient day if you can’t make it tomorrow. Also, you must present the physical passport before you can be allowed to take the exam.

Thanks a lot brother I just noticed they sent multiple mails..

This one came in later in the evening few hrs after the first one.. So should I be sure it's 18th

Re: IELT Help by CamelCase: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Here are the two mails and their time they came I

Re: IELT Help by godstino(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
CamelCase:

Thanks a lot brother I just noticed they sent multiple mails..

This one came in later in the evening few hrs after the first one.. So should I be sure it's 18th
great! You can ask someone to waybill your passport to you first thing tomorrow morning if you can.
Re: IELT Help by CamelCase: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Thanks for your response
Re: IELT Help by xtremebabe(f): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
They did the same thing to me too .I email them to confirm but they replied that my test date still remain the date I booked and paid for. As for your passport, you won't be allowed to enter and take your test without it. Send them an email concerning it, explain the situation to them. They will replay you with a link to reschedule your test but you will be charged to it.
I will advice you to still show up in the venue on both dates and tim e for your test just to be on the safe side.......... I'm just speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: IELT Help by CamelCase: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2023
xtremebabe:
They did the same thing to me too .I email them to confirm but they replied that my test date still remain the date I booked and paid for. As for your passport, you won't be allowed to enter and take your test without it. Send them an email concerning it, explain the situation to them. They will replay you with a link to reschedule your test but you will be charged to it.
I will advice you to still show up in the venue on both dates and tim e for your test just to be on the safe side.......... I'm just speaking from experience.

Thanks for your help.. I was there today. And the whatever her role was: affirmed that my fest was tomorrow being 18th

Thanks to you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Than 200 Dead In India Train Crash / Top 10 Least Visited Countries In The World / Are Resorts Better Than Regular Hotels In Kiev?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.