Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

It Worked Like A Charm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Worked Like A Charm (313 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Worked Like A Charm by Horus(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
It worked like a charm

3 Likes

Re: It Worked Like A Charm by jaephoenix(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2023
And would keep on working. Christianity is a trillion dollar business which must be protected with more lies

1 Like

Re: It Worked Like A Charm by FxMasterz: 1:00am On Apr 17, 2023
A lie peddled by charlatans who didn't know that nobody ever said God was white. Fools who didn't know that the colonial masters were different from the missionaries and that the missionaries were not all whites.

Damned souls who do not know that Christianity does not thrive on the basis of what anyone tells you but on the basis of your own personal encounters and experience with God.

Satan has scammed your souls but it's a pity you think you're wise when actually your the most foolish of all people. The end would tell. There's no point arguing with fools. Don't mention me. I ignore fools gladly.

1 Like

Re: It Worked Like A Charm by Natbrowny: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2023
Set of Reverend Dr Canon Jenkus.
Re: It Worked Like A Charm by hopeforcharles(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:
A lie peddled by charlatans who didn't know that nobody ever said God was white. Fools who didn't know that the colonial masters were different from the missionaries and that the missionaries were not all whites.

Damned souls who do not know that Christianity does not thrive on the basis of what anyone tells you but on the basis of your own personal encounters and experience with God.

Satan has scammed your souls but it's a pity you think you're wise when actually your the most foolish of all people. The end would tell. There's no point arguing with fools. Don't mention me. I ignore fools gladly.
God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: It Worked Like A Charm by Horus(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:
And would keep on working. Christianity is a trillion dollar business which must be protected with more lies

Facts!!. And gullible christians are keeping this business system alive

1 Like

Re: It Worked Like A Charm by FxMasterz: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
hopeforcharles:

God Bless you.
Amen. You too.
Re: It Worked Like A Charm by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

The missionaries worked with the colonial masters. They protected them and acted to their bidding. And if you can think, you'll see your Bible depicted Jesus as white. Remember Revelation 1:14-15 offers a clue that Jesus's hair was woolly in texture. The hairs of his head, it says, "were white as white wool, white as snow. Another passage said its flowing.
So which race has all these attributes? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: It Worked Like A Charm by MindHacker9009(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

That's the price for Africans to follow Jesus Christ so that they will not miss the rapture and in Jesus Christ's second CUMMING to this world Africans will rule this world with Jesus Christ forever and ever.

The Old Testament/Judaism is the on the true religion.

(1) (Reply)

! / 4 Ways Man Interacts With GOD and His Fellow Men / Can We Find Peace & Rest In God's Grace Amidst Financial Worries & Uncertainty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.