Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Don't Be Moved! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Moved! (207 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Moved! by FreshGreen: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
DON'T BE MOVED!
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:58

What does it mean to be steadfast? It means to be UNMOVABLE. Don't be moved. If Satan is making things difficult for you, don't be moved. If Satan is making your children difficult, don't be moved. If Satan is making life, marriage, ministry, business or job to be difficult, DON'T BE MOVED. See, if you don't move, Satan will move away. But If you move, you are a loser.

So after resisting the devil, the second means of making life difficult for Satan is by being steadfast, being UNMOVABLE. Say I AM NOT MOVED!

When Satan brings a bad dream, terrible dreams? Say I AM NOT MOVED!

Things remain difficult and not changing after praying and fasting? say I AM NOT MOVED.

Things remain difficult and not changing after praying and fasting, say I AM NOT MOVED!

Satan makes your marriage turn difficult and hard, say I AM NOT MOVED!

Satan brings terrible medical reports; say I AM NOT MOVED!

Things are getting delayed and delayed, say I AM NOT MOVED!

Listen, till today Satan does not know what he will with a Christian that is UNMOVABLE. No matter what happens, be unmovable.

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Be Afraid – Saturday Of The Second Week Of Easter / My Wedding Testimony / Is There Anything In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.