Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,290 members, 7,934,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run (563 Views)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run by AAEEI: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Tinubu is a dual citizen of Nigeria and Guinea. He is unqualified to run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvkcst2OTc
Re: Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run by AAEEI: 1:20am On Apr 17, 2023
I dey laff ohh

This Tinubu man is a soapy willie. One week one trouble.

How does this play out in court?
Re: Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run by Everfrank(m): 1:47am On Apr 17, 2023
AAEEI:
I dey laff ohh

He will be sworn in on May 29th. That's what will happen.
Re: Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run by HilcomTech(m): 1:51am On Apr 17, 2023
AAEEI:
I dey laff ohh

Stop hallucinating.. What trouble is he in apart from lies generated on him by the headless mob

IPOB/OBIDIENTS are yet to explain why Pandora was arrested and deported by the UK government

When will IPOB/OBIDIENTS explain the YES DADDY audio with Oyedepo
Re: Tinubu Is A Dual Citizen Of Nigeria And Guinea. He Is Unqualified To Run by yarimo(m): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2023
AAEEI:
I dey laff ohh

(1) (Reply)

Late Hosa Okunbor's Son, Osahon In Whirlwind Romance With Sandra Tubobereni / Have You Ever Been Accused Or Rumoured To Have Killed Someone? / Komiko Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.