Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,254 members, 7,934,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

NPC Training Update Today 17th| Projected Training Dates 2023 And Fixed Census D - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Training Update Today 17th| Projected Training Dates 2023 And Fixed Census D (1067 Views)

Population Census: My Accreditation Experience / Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPC Training Update Today 17th| Projected Training Dates 2023 And Fixed Census D by Equaljhay: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2023
NPC Training Update Today 17th| Projected training dates 2023 and fixed census dates

NPC Training Update Today – The 2023 Population and Housing Census (PHC) would make an effort to count the number of people living in each family, village, community, hamlet, LGA, and state nationwide as well as identify the kind of every building in the nation in order to aid in national development.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I am sure that the census results will be put to good use by the country’s political leaders to enhance the lives of the less fortunate and boost Nigeria’s standing in the eyes of the world.

from local governments (LG), the main census activity is still set to start on May 3 and end on May 7, 2023.

Every enumerator must take the census assignment very seriously in order to guarantee that the results are accurate and approved.

On April 21, Muslims can observe sallah. Hence, the 24th of April can be a holiday. The anticipated replacement training date for enumerators and supervisors may be April 25, 2023, if the census must be conducted on May 3.

Source:https://equaljhayloaded.com.ng/npc-training-update-today-17th-projected-training-dates-2023-and-fixed-census-dates/

Re: NPC Training Update Today 17th| Projected Training Dates 2023 And Fixed Census D by madampresh(f): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2023
I wish my name was in that list. angry
Re: NPC Training Update Today 17th| Projected Training Dates 2023 And Fixed Census D by soman11: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2023
The training date is April 25th? We hear different thing every day

(1) (Reply)

Make 26 Dollars Per Hour On Pictory.ai / Newest Online / Fem Consult Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.