Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (114917 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2023
We don't have kids yet. We just got married 4months ago. She had a miscarriage in the first month of the marriage. So its now we really want to conceive, thats why I mentioned ovulation and DNA scandals
Fearyourcreator:

Ogami no vex... Abeg... Try make una settle am abeg... E no easy at least cus of children...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2023
virginboy1:

Take it or leave it men and women are never the same...

Once another prick starts devour the married woman towtow, that marriage is likely over. grin
I tell you ...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by PulaPower: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Newton2024:
My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.
Omo! See talk! Chai!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by frozen70(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Okay.
Good sex means you as an individual, you're good in bed, you satisfy your partner. But because it is the same you over and over again, your partner becomes bored, the excitement is no longer there.
So, they meet another person, not that they want to leave you for that other person, not that the person is better than you in the sex, but there is this excitement that comes with meeting a new person. That is the variety.

Perfect

So why is it that when women does the same variety stuff men gets mad

But men does same

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
You're right. That was exactly the attitude, even while begging for forgiveness, I could see she didn't really see the big deal in what she did and why it was so hurtful to me.
greenermodels:
you did the right thing,in my experience, cheating partners never stops even after been caught and pleading for forgiveness. One problem with living a reckless akwuna akwuna lifestyle as a single person is that one loses the sense of sanctity associated with been faithful, they can't even understand why their partners are so hurt by their cheating actions rather than overlooking it,I can't even understand why people are so obsessed with sex when there are bills to be paid,houses to be built, businesses to be established plus many other fruitful ventures that can be pursued. At least that's what fills my mind and takes my time,sex with one's partner should be enough but what do I know?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by odimbannamdi(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Klass99:

Yes we are! I recently learnt this from an 82 year old woman at a gathering, where we spent time with her just chilling and gisting.

She explained that women are polygamous in nature too, but a patriarchal society and men in particular, work hard to suppress that in us, for fear of bastard children and raising other men's children (paternity fraud)

They tell us that as women it is wrong to even admire Dave while dating Tony (just admiration o). They make us feel it is extremely bad and slutty to admire or feel an attraction to a different man, other than the one you're dating or married to.

Chocho (as she is fondly called) further explained that feelings of admiration and attraction in us are natural and human. However, the difference between us and men is that we have more discipline and self control, we don't often act on our feelings like they do. Part of it being the conditioning by patriarchy to believe it is wrong for us but okay for them. I thought she made a lot of sense

Yes, she did

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
We don't have kids yet. We just got married 4months ago. She had a miscarriage in the first month of the marriage. So its now we really want to conceive, thats why I mentioned ovulation and DNA scandals
I saw the ovulation thing ... Choi! Mehn ... Am short of words ooo... Wetin her family talk
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Her mum came, pleaded and pleaded. Her dad is late. But its not about pleading. Its not about me being hard hearted. The thing is forgiveness is only for mistakes, and cheating is never a mistake.
Fearyourcreator:

I saw the ovulation thing ... Choi! Mehn ... Am short of words ooo... Wetin her family talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by BackFromBalablu: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
i saw your comment with the other guy Goodharddick or whatever his name is bt. Yes it's painful am nt saying you shouldn't divorce. It's all up to you. I was only stating out things. Just take your time and down everything b4 taking steps. If divorce is what would be better for you,Then u can go on bt remember. U took an oath at the altar in front of God "for better for worse"
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Its wrong on both sides. I can't speak for other men. I only know myself. I don't cheat, I was faithful and committed to my marriage. No sneaking around, no hanky panky, no hiding to receive phone calls. I'm not a campus boy. I'm a grown man, that was 100% faithful in his marriage
frozen70:

Perfect

So why is it that when women does the same variety stuff men gets mad

But men does same

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Klass99(f): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Worse, yes.
But this is WORST.
I didn't take an oath "for better for worst".
And your wife spending the night with another man is the worst... The alter has already been desecrated
BackFromBalablu:

i saw your comment with the other guy Goodharddick or whatever his name is bt. Yes it's painful am nt saying you shouldn't divorce. It's all up to you. I was only stating out things. Just take your time and down everything b4 taking steps. If divorce is what would be better for you,Then u can go on bt remember. U took an oath at the altar in front of God "for better for worse"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2023
Yes. I've already started the divorce process. The incident happened just last friday here. Yesterday, I went to the registry where we did marriage to inquire how to nullify. They said I have to go the high court. Went to the high court, they told me how to file proceedings, that the process takes about 3months.
For the traditional, I have informed her mum (her dad is late), so everything is on track.
G00DHardDick:

You must be a real niggar! Have you divorce that olosho yet? Remember not to looseguard. Send her Packing at once. However, I'm impressed you disregarded the comment of that pussy ass niggar! Such simps please and ass lick women so as not lose them, at the end they'll present another man's children to him.

rule number 2. Never wife a community street hoe. That girl belongs to the streets. Send her back to the streets where she belongs.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

victorVIC1:

The question is, is her husband aware about her dissatisfactions? Some couples don't discuss about this and it's a major gap

If you read my first comment very well you will where I said her husband should step up
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Its wrong on both sides. I can't speak for other men. I only know myself. I don't cheat, I was faithful and committed to my marriage. No sneaking around, no hanky panky, no hiding to receive phone calls. I'm not a campus boy. I'm a grown man, that was 100% faithful in his marriage

That's great
Since you can be this discipline

Why can't others practice such decency to in marriage

Even women too have started misbehaving like men

Do we now stone them to death or the men should reason with them

Sex is all about choice and discipline

You alone can decide to play around or respect the sanity of marriage

Its so complex that it's difficult to handle
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by shegra58: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2023
ejitest1:
A married woman has expressed her desire to sleep with other men as she is now bored with her husband.

"Am maried but another preeq don dey hungry me, faithful maried women pis hw una take dy do am abeg, my husbnd no to get my time he no dy too last 4 bed but he's nice."
Joy Kachukwu

IPOB whørë but to them na Yoruba women no good

This girl don already do am before saying this on her post
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Clairvoyancy: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by abbaashiru(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Kai...!!! grin grin grin weyrey say DICK-DISTRIBUTING grin grin grin

poshestmina:
dick-distributing
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by kelspinall(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2023
never make a #0e housewife
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by lavylilly: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2023
undecided
Fahvvy:
Whether or not this is cruise is IRRELEVANT, but one thing I know for certainty is that if I was the woman's husband, I'd be serving her divorce papers undecided...
The husband is the one that even posted it with her Facebook account
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Princedapace:

That is like eating ur cake and having it back. Women should join men and start wooing men, take up their wedding list and bring their peple to marry the man. This way, they lead the home and can have side bf and if the man refuses, they kick the man out and he returns the groom price.
Simple!
Lolzzz! That gender selfish no be small... They want you to do more and still wants equal right... Very selfish beings
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Morphinne: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Klass99:

Yes we are! I recently learnt this from an 82 year old woman at a gathering, where we spent time with her just chilling and gisting.

She explained that women are polygamous in nature too, but a patriarchal society and men in particular, work hard to suppress that in us, for fear of bastard children and raising other men's children (paternity fraud)

They tell us that as women it is wrong to even admire Dave while dating Tony (just admiration o). They make us feel it is extremely bad and slutty to admire or feel an attraction to a different man, other than the one you're dating or married to.

Chocho (as she is fondly called) further explained that feelings of admiration and attraction in us are natural and human. However, the difference between us and men is that we have more discipline and self control, we don't often act on our feelings like they do. Part of it being the conditioning by patriarchy to believe it is wrong for us but okay for them. I thought she made a lot of sense

My dear, nobody, no patriarchy is stopping you from whoring around. I laugh anytime I see ppl seemingly trying to equate men’s cheating with women’s getting ‘knacked’ by multiple men and boys. Let me give you some simple scenarios to help your judgement and understanding so you can knw that when we advise you to not be promiscuous, we are trying to protect you because you (women) are to be dignified.
First scenario, as a woman, I’m sure you can openly say that your dad has ‘knacked’ almost all the ladies in your street but can you brag and say the same thing about ur mother?
I say this about my own dad jokingly.
2nd Scenario, imagine you’re married and your neighbor comes to you to report to you that you should talk to you son over his promiscuity, as a woman and deep down, you wouldn’t feel really troubled about it, you would be happy that at least his gbolahan is working and his dad, your husband can even make a joke out of it that “that’s my boy; he’s exactly like me and that a lion will never birth a goat even if he openly castigate the boy (deep down, his ego would swell as a father) but imagine the roles changed and this said neighbor came to report your female child about getting ‘screwed’ by almost all the boys and men in your neighborhood (God forbid because it’s definitely not normal) That sounds devastating, right? The father would surely feel defeated because to him, the boys that were able to have their ways with her actually ‘earned’ something by getting her to do what they wanted showing that they were smarter and I’m sure you as the mother wouldn’t have the gut to say “she’s just like me” grin
I can jokingly say that I can’t wait to see my little man grow up to show all these fine baby girls shege (I don’t mean it) but can you say you can’t wait to see your baby girl grow up quickly to be constantly ‘lashed’ by every d*ck on the street?
In short, when a man/boy cheats, it shows masculinity and smartness. It shows that he has the natural prowess to get the other gender but when a woman cheats, it shows that she’s been DEFEATED by sweet-talking from a smart boy/man. It shows that someone took advantage of a weakness (breakup or mood swings) to get and win her over. Please, don’t misunderstand me, this is not in anyway intended to condone cheating. Married ppl should avoid it or avoid getting married and lastly, marry a virgin or a girl with minimal body counts because the higher the body counts, the lesser the chances of being able to cope with one single preek; she’ll always compare you with other ppl no matter how nice and naturally endowed u think you are. Kings, It’s for your own good and Let’s hope simps would listen.
So ladies, when we urge you to not be promiscuous, we are indirectly doing so to protect that your God-given dignity. You guys are too delicate and precious to be screwed and unscrewed by just about anybody; it makes you look cheap and disposable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ashewoboy(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2023
bukatyne:

Which one is Ashewo vibes again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I believe most of these people are just catching cruise. Facebook is not an anonymous platform like NL where no one might know you.

Do you believe men go after ladies with ashewo vibes?cheesy. That is a lie. They like to go for ladies with churchy vibes and make them their own ashewo.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2023
frozen70:

If you read my first comment very well you will where I said her husband should step up
Step up for?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Mrtaye: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2023
JovialJune:

Nope, I meant what I typed.
That's what I'm telling you...open yourself to learning.... you don't use polygamy for women but polyandry
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by bukatyne(f): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Newton2024:
It was a Facebook group not on her timeline.

So it should only be seen by the group members however a member of the group posted it in public?

It now makes sense.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by JovialJune(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

That's what I'm telling you...open yourself to learning.... you don't use polygamy for women but polyandry

Try not to be daft, I said I meant what i typed, if you cannot comprehend why I said polygamous, stop quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Her mum came, pleaded and pleaded. Her dad is late. But its not about pleading. Its not about me being hard hearted. The thing is forgiveness is only for mistakes, and cheating is never a mistake.
Please just try calm down... If she is remorseful try settle am ... If she do am again lockup totally... Try forgive this one ... E no easy but we all humans ... Person wey say e no fit touch woman... If he see confirm frustration e go beat am ... Just try calm down abeg... Anybody fit fuckup ooo... I tell you ... Except you got no more feelings for her any more
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Mrtaye: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Actually, it's polygamous and she is correct. Polygamy applies to both genders when you want to be specific for men it is polygyny, for women it is polyandry.
Polygamy is not for men alone.
Please don't mislead people...a man that marries one wife is into monogamy,a man that marries more than one wives is polygamy.....a woman that marries more than one husband is into polyandry.....it's as simple as that please don't confuse people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.