Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Liver Testimony 15th - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liver Testimony 15th (598 Views)

Liver Testimony 3 / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
LIVER DISEASE CLEARANCE TESTIMONY 15TH

In this life , i realized people tend to believed in the tradition of the Europeans at all cost and at the end they all suffering till eternity as a matter of fact local herbs have been more efficient towards the eradication of hepatitis ABC or any liver related infection . for example, hepatitis a virus , hepatitis b virus, hepatitis c virus most of the local herbs have been able to clears the antibody of the virus efficiently without any traces during (patients) clinical examination. As a matter of fact many patients that have been positive to hepatitis consumes western drugs for example: LIVOLIN FORTE: it only hepato-B protects the liver from oxidative damage and transforming into liver cirrhosis regardless of the years the patients have been battling with the disease. However, if the viral load is around 70ml, 130ml, 140 ml , 150 ml, 160ml, 170 ml. the patient is expected to apply livolin for liver protection and to enhance its coverage against the virus in the blood and settlement in the liver.
VIREAD: It is scientifically tested the efficacy of viread by fighting and reduction of liver scars being caused by the virus and boosting the immunity of hepatitis ABC Patient without any impressive side effects. But unfortunately it cannot stops hepatitis antibody.
HEPANTIVIR: it an anti viral suppressant which helps the immune by supporting it from alleviating the symptoms i.e jaundice, pale yellow urine, dark urine, pale stool and liver sharp pain . it capable to arrests the symptoms and put under control.
INTERFERON INJECTION : most hepatitis patient uses this injection to reduce the viral load of the virus from the liver and bloodstream by controlling the viral load to a reasonable point..
LAMUVIDINE: there are some patients that the viral load of those patients have completed gone higher beyond measures i.e 32,000 ml, 23,000 ml , 42,900 ml , 121,000 ml those patients might be advised by their doctors to ingest, lamudivine ( morning pills) as a way of suppressing the huge load of the virus in the blood stream.
TENOFOVIR: it is one of the anti viral injection used to control heparividea ( known as hepatitis virus) it is used to controls the heavy load of the virus in the liver without any chance of getting rid of hepatitis antibody. Due to the existing mobility of the virus ( it moves through all different angles in the blood) and the immune cell, lymphatic system are unable to eliminate the antibody successfully that is why its said that HEPATITIS IS INCURABLE!
After usage of these hepatitis conventional DRUGS are unable to eliminate the virus completely due to the strong and stubborn antibody of the virus which is highly resistant.
This is the testimony— on a glorious day, during my PODCAST HEALTH SECTION at ikeja lagos, December 12th 2022 shopping mall . I met a man at the pharmacy store intending to buy LIVOLIN FORTE drugs and some other drugs I quietly approached him “what is the problem”,? he answered and said its” fatty liver”. and he started weeping bitterly.{ I told him don’t worry either chronic or acute infection. everything would be reverse} he started in 3 cycles of herbs.
Procedural stages:
The herbs is to be taken with the shaft and after the usage the patient will feel some reactions in the liver and gall bladder. It’s a clearance.
Second stage : use the solution with honey in a white plastic container and it should be taken morning and night.
Third stage: The patient is expected to consume the powder once in a week with pap once in a week.

However, after the patients have completed the 3 cycles of the herbs, then he went to the laboratory for confirmation after I have instruction with strict rules and regulations. Afterwards , he went to run the test after testing it shows NEGATIVE STATUS!! NEGATIVE STATUS!!! NEGATIVE STATUS!!!

He yelled and felt as if he was dreaming and was highly happiest person on earth.
And I instructed the lab technician to rerun the test with ELISA MACHINE, P24 antigen
After the test it came out NEGATIVE.

NOTE: THE PATIENT MUST ALWAYS CHANGE TOOTHBRUSH WEEKLY.

ATTENTION

HEPATITIS IS CURABLE , IGNORE WHAT THE DOCTORS SAYS,
AS LONG AS YOU CAN ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THE STUBBORN INFECTION.

WHATSAPP :090@28@18@30@39 OR 08@063@21@10@41-

Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hepatitis infection is curable no matter what the scientists have imprinted in your mind oooooooo

Method to clear the virus as follows:
avoidance of red meat is very important towards the eradication of the virus in the liver,
do not eat egg, do not eat fish, do not cook with ground nut oil, do not eat suya (barbeque) , do not eat indomie.
do not eat eggroll, do not eat sharwama, do not fried rice, fried meat, jollof rice, moi moi, scourge egg.

NOTE: IF YOU CAN FOLLOW the rules and regulations the medicine can easily penetrate to the liver and destroy the virus and also clear the presence of antibody.

WHATSAPP: 09028@18@30@39
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by charlesdinho(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
what about mild asthma? is it curable?
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2023
charlesdinho:
what about mild asthma? is it curable?
yes there is solution to it and its curable
whatsapp 090@2818@30#39

The patient should avoid oily foods, cholesterol concentrated foods
Eggs.
Cow's milk.
Peanuts.
Soy.
Wheat.
Fish.
Shrimp and other shellfish.
Tree nuts.
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Get your hepatitis complete cure now now
You will surely test negative if you can follow the rules of the treatment.

WhatsApp: 0😘9028😘1830😘39
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please you can give us a call today

WhatsApp @09@0281@@1830@39
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hepatitis is Curable 100%
Test negative today
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yes oooooooo
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Sunday Viewers,
if you are hepatitis patient
kindly get your solution today.
and the medicine clears HBV , HCV , HDV antibody
tested and trusted solution.
duration 2/3 month.
WHATSAPP: 0@90@28@1@830@39

Note: no meat , no fish, no egg, no cooking with ororo ( groundnut oil) at all.
Just consume only vegetable foods and alkaline based fruits.
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Before you enter into the new year , try to overcome the virus.

WhatsApp : 0#9#028#18#3#0#39
Re: Liver Testimony 15th by Akanji10: 4:01pm On May 19
WHATSAPP: 0902"818"30"39
HAR MEDICINE

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Taking It So Long? / Back Pain And Your Health! / Pleasei Need Your Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.