Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,680 members, 7,878,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife (850 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Divorce :wife To Go Penniless As ‘mommy’s Boy’ Did The Unthinkable / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife by Aklee4994(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
I keep sourcing for vawulence as a comrade of Redpiller association of nairalander..

As e Dey sweet us e Dey pain dem 🤞🤞

Hakimi Dey learn in this case below but I love how profound,intense and beautiful is his experience of life..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife by Helgreenluv(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
The man is the loser. The divorce will not be recognized in the US

1 Like

Re: This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife by Abfinest007(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Keep learning
Re: This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aklee4994:
I keep sourcing for vawulence as a comrade of Redpiller association of nairalander..

As e Dey sweet us e Dey pain dem 🤞🤞

Hakimi Dey learn in this case below but I love how profound,intense and beautiful is his experience of life..
a divorce she knew nothing about is null and void. You guys keep behaving like illiterates and dullards. The court will not honour such divorce. Seems red pill makes people lose their brains . This happened in 2016 by the way.

Re: This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
here comes the chief patron

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Women's Brains Only Start Developing At The Age Of 25? / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me / What's Your Worst Moment In Life,and How Did U Handle It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.