Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,166 members, 7,884,070 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays (468 Views)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays by RTID: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
How Nigerian men celebrate their birthdays

Day of Birthday- Social media post of pictures or video with caption "Happy birthday to me. Thank God for adding another year to me"

Evening of Birthday - Goes to regular spot with friends and drinks regular beer. Pays for drinks, friends support the bill. Everyone goes home happy.

How Nigerian women celebrate their birthdays

2 months to birthday - social media post "Can't wait for my birthday 2 months from now.

1 month to birthday - contacts tailor for birthday dress, contacts photographer for birthday photoshoot. Posts on social media "1 month to my birthday"

2 weeks to birthday - starts planning birthday dinner, gets quote from venue, photographer and tailor. Posts on social media "2 weeks to go. I have started accepting birthday gifts"

7 days to birthday - begins fundraising for birthday event via private messaging. Posts on social media "I'll know those who love me 1 week from today"

3 days to birthday - Releases behind the scenes videos from birthday photoshoot, sends birthday wishlist privately to toasters and active boyfriends. Publishes birthday party invite.

Night before birthday- Sends birthday pictures to everyone on her contact list on WhatsApp to upload. Releases more behind the scene videos of photoshoot. Posts final countdown "2 hours to go to my birthday. In addy to me"

Day of birthday- Posts all 10 pictures from photoshoot on social media, tags 99 other people and captions it "Happy birthday to me, God's favorite child. I love the woman I'm becoming... etc". Screenshot everyone's birthday wish on WhatsApp status and uploads on her own status. Releases an old video of her dancing or twerking. Publicly publishes her birthday wishlist this time. If she doesn't have a wishlist, she posts her account number. “Those asking for my account number, here it is” Nobody asked fam.

Evening of Birthday- Birthday dinner starts with people saying nice things about the celebrant, then the MC starts asking people for money to "cut the cake". When they're done with that, they start with games like devil's mail bag to try and raise more money to cover the bill of the party.

Morning after birthday- Posts on social media "Thank you all for celebrating with me"

Evening after birthday- Posts on social media "Now I know those that really love me"

1 week after birthday- Posts on social media "I'm still accepting birthday gifts"

Thief.

5 Likes

Re: How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays by Zonefree(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2023

Day of birthday- Posts all 10 pictures from photoshoot on social media, tags 99 other people and captions it "Happy birthday to me, God's favorite child. I love the woman I'm becoming... etc".

Olosho said she's God's favourite child undecided

Forget, God is truly merciful.

3 Likes

Re: How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays by MechanicMike: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
RTID:

Day of Birthday- Social media post of pictures or video with caption "Happy birthday to me. Thank God for adding another year to me"

Evening of Birthday - Goes to regular spot with friends and drinks regular beer. Pays for drinks, friends support the bill. Everyone goes home happy.

2 months to birthday - social media post "Can't wait for my birthday 2 months from now.

1 month to birthday - contacts tailor for birthday dress, contacts photographer for birthday photoshoot. Posts on social media "1 month to my birthday"

2 weeks to birthday - starts planning birthday dinner, gets quote from venue, photographer and tailor. Posts on social media "2 weeks to go. I have started accepting birthday gifts"

7 days to birthday - begins fundraising for birthday event via private messaging. Posts on social media "I'll know those who love me 1 week from today"

3 days to birthday - Releases behind the scenes videos from birthday photoshoot, sends birthday wishlist privately to toasters and active boyfriends. Publishes birthday party invite.

Night before birthday- Sends birthday pictures to everyone on her contact list on WhatsApp to upload. Releases more behind the scene videos of photoshoot. Posts final countdown "2 hours to go to my birthday. In addy to me"

Day of birthday- Posts all 10 pictures from photoshoot on social media, tags 99 other people and captions it "Happy birthday to me, God's favorite child. I love the woman I'm becoming... etc". Screenshot everyone's birthday wish on WhatsApp status and uploads on her own status. Releases an old video of her dancing or twerking. Publicly publishes her birthday wishlist this time. If she doesn't have a wishlist, she posts her account number. “Those asking for my account number, here it is” Nobody asked fam.

Evening of Birthday- Birthday dinner starts with people saying nice things about the celebrant, then the MC starts asking people for money to "cut the cake". When they're done with that, they start with games like devil's mail bag to try and raise more money to cover the bill of the party.

Morning after birthday- Posts on social media "Thank you all for celebrating with me"

Evening after birthday- Posts on social media "Now I know those that really love me"

1 week after birthday- Posts on social media "I'm still accepting birthday gifts"

Thief.

angry
Re: How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays by MechanicMike: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
RTID:

Thief.

why dont u go n marrrry a man.... goat!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays by oz4real83(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
The most annoying ones about such ladies are the ones that won't even wish you happy birthday on your birthday that has already come, but will still want to commit you to get something for them on their birthday that is some months away cheesy cheesy
Re: How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays by saintbillion(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
OP is very accurate. Na so one no allow my whatsapp to rest. She started posting 2 months to her bd. Funny enough the number of gifts this girl received that day.

(1) (Reply)

Guess The Artiste In This Picture / 7th July 2023 / Recommend A Heartbreak Song Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.