Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,692 members, 7,930,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport (3345 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by jerk: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2023
The Op is serious in defending Tinubu without any tangible evidence thereby making fool of himself. cheesy
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2023
jerk:
The Op is serious in defending Tinubu without any tangible evidence thereby making fool of himself. cheesy

Never knew someone can still be this daft in this time and age Are your blind as well? These children of hate have no souls. What evidence are you looking for again? So shocking grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Keegan: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

How daft can someone be again? Despite the evidence staring at you? You obviously can't be saved. Congratulations

No matter the number of times one throws a hand fan up, it will always land flatly on the floor; so stop wasting your valuable time on these fools my friend because no matter how you engage them on intellectual discussion they will always fall short.

Have you noticed that their noises on the cyberspace have reduced drastically since the arrest and deportation of their lord and saviour from the UK? They are already in disarray and they don't have any idea of what the outcome of the saga would be.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Obaaderemi2: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Keegan:

No matter the number of times one throws a hand fan up, it will always land flatly on the floor; so stop wasting your valuable time on these fools my friend because no matter how you engage them on intellectual discussion they will always fall short.

Have you noticed that their noises on the cyberspace have reduced drastically since the arrest and deportation of their lord and saviour from the UK? They are already in disarray and they don't have any idea of what the outcome of the saga would be.
It's even after Obi's shameful deportation that they really went mad. The thing dislodged something in their brain.

With the glaring evidence that the OP has shown them they are still stuck to their wrong information. The Obidient movement is powered by hatred for Tinubu and yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by garykoeman: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Never knew someone can still be this daft in this time and age Are your blind as well? These children of hate have no souls. What evidence are you looking for again? So shocking grin
You even get time responding to those fake products sellers and drug traffickers.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:
It's high time Nigeria starts to arrest fake reporters on social media.

I came across a poorly done photoshopped Tinubu's Guinean passport online and was totally surprised to see many Nigerians believing such crap.

Guinean passport always comes with two pictures. One on the left side and the smaller one near right.

Look at the pictures of Guinean passport and the forged Tinubu's passport.

1. Original Specimen of Guinean Passport
2. A real Guinean Passport.
3. Tinubu's forged passport

I never had any iota of doubt about the fake so-called "passport". Kudos for clarifying this!

Its really sad to see what our youths have degenerated & turned into: constituting nuisance on social media.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Chindozy: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Agbado is now doing spot the difference? grin

To support thiefnubuu no easy ooo. See as grown men are comparing notes. For a document that is already in Court. grin

“…….spot the difference”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

I came across a poorly done photoshopped Tinubu's Guinean passport online and was totally surprised to see many Nigerians believing such crap.

Guinean passport always comes with two pictures. One on the left side and the smaller one near right.

You still don't know how passports are.. tinubu's passport is PD ... Public diplomat ... He is holding a diplomatic passport.. while the one's you put up there are public office or PS public servant.. you should seek knowledge rather than disgrace yourself
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Raysleek: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Because they are shocked by you guys stupidity
You can talk without throwing insults my dear brother or sister.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

You still don't know how passports are.. tinubu's passport is PD ... Public diplomat ... He is holding a diplomatic passport.. while the one's you put up there are public office or PS public servant.. you should seek knowledge rather than disgrace yourself

Please you need a serious mental check up.

Your allegation totally exposes the fraud you guys have been parading. Do you know what they call a diplomatic passport? You can only get a diplomatic passport of a country where you're a citizen! Fir Christ sake must you people be extremely daft??

Is Tinubu part of Guinea Members of parliament? Is he a former Governor in Guinea? or a Former president?

Don't ever quote in your miserable life. What type of stupidity is this?
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Raysleek: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

When the CRIMINAL. senile, old, goat does not even know his real age. cheesy
Ols let's make points without insults
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by aswani(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7, you have and are doing a great job with this passport saga.

However, you should realise by now that some people have zero interest in facts and have only come here to see how many people they can rile up and/or abuse repeatedly.

Responding to some on here is like attempting to do fashion or dance competition with a mentally deranged person. You will only sully yourself and your reputation while the other person would carry on as normal.

Like I said, good job on the passport stuff, don't expect your facts to convince some on here though.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2023
So na so my tribesmen go carry Tinubu for head with one "exposing fact" or the other for 8 years?

Something that we did for Buhari's 8 years and gained nothing?

By this time 8 years ago, most of the "damning and shocking" evidence against Buhari were provided by FFK, Reno, Deji and were amplified by my tribesmen on several social media. Today it's Hundeyin pulling our strings. The guy is from Badagry but Badagry voted massively for Tinubu. He couldn't convince people in Badagry to vote Obi.

When will my tribesmen stop being willing tools in the hands of cashtivists claiming activists, political score settlers, dead weight politicians looking for cheap popularity and social media influencers aiming for a climb on the social media ladder?

1 Like

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by adekolaelect(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Shokoloko:
Please explain what the difference is so people can learn?
If you blind your mind to things your eyes can not see it. Blinding your mind will only make your Eye useless.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by PerfectMan24: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Yes we know but obviously Tinubu's Guinean passport was doctored.

See Guinean old passport
It could be doctored & it not be but double picture is not a grantee for authenticity. In this issue, it is not matter of old & new. What matters is the period of the redesign. They may have more than 6 different set of olds but it now depends on old ones when they migrated from one picture to 2 pictures.

Eg, if the policy is to redesign it after every 10yrs from 1980.
Don't u think may be from (1980-1990), they may decide to change the colour but maintain one photograph.
Then, may be from (1991-2000) they may change other things like security but still maintain one photograph.
From (2001-2010) they may introduce 2 photographs.
And them from (2011-2020) the may still maintain 2 photographs but change other securities.

So what I am trying to say is that if this 2 passports u posted here falls within two period (2001-2010 / 2011-2020) which carries 2 photographs? Then ur assertion will be invalid.

Just like WAEC certificate from year to year there are little changes which those that produce fake won't know for that particular year. They will assume that all waec certificate appearance are the same. Those changes are the securities.

So my brother, forget these politicians. Let the experts in that area handle it.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by IVORY2009(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2023
43Ronin:
gosh so dull. is Tinubu place of birth not Lagos? pls point to something that is really fake not bullshît.

When applying for passport, the officials if compromised do not check, so whatever Tinubu presented to them is what they would give him, place of birth is Lagos as again Irabeji Osun state. Especially if the passport was done in urgency.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by 43Ronin: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
pineed:

I never had any iota of doubt about the fake so-called "passport". Kudos for clarifying this!

Its really sad to see what our youths have degenerated & turned into: constituting nuisance on social media.

the only person to blame here is tinubu & fashola. most people thought ut was fake and dismissed it b4 fashola started stammering on TV. I mean uf it was fake like you claim why dint fashola just say it straight up? OK if its fake news, why would channels TV that was just fined carry it on their program. Oga present concrete evidence not trash.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
aswani:
Majesty7, you have and are doing a great job with this passport saga.

However, you should realise by now that some people have zero interest in facts and have only come here to see how many people they can rile up and/or abuse repeatedly.

Responding to some on here is like attempting to do fashion or dance competition with a mentally deranged person. You will only sully yourself and your reputation while the other person would carry on as normal.

Like I said, good job on the passport stuff, don't expect your facts to convince some on here though.
I tell you bro. Well said

No matter how you clarify something with evidence, some mischievous folks are just bent on believing rumors.

1 Like

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by PulaPower: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Not necessary bro. You for just leave them make them see something dey masturbate with..

I knew it wasn’t an original passport right from when I saw it but what’s the point in explaining?
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by PerfectMan24: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Majesty7:

See Guinean old passport
Now that Guinea govt have accepted that they gave Tinubu Diplomatic Passport. Showing that the passport is real.
What do u have to say?
My advice is take it slow before defending someone who hasn't defended himself or someone with criminal background. By doing so, u shot urself on the foot.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Majesty7:

See Guinean old passport

Am trying to understand what exactly it is u are defending here. Are you saying that Tinubu never had a Guinean passport and someone decided to forge one to make it look like he had a Guinean passport or he had one but it was doctored?
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
PulaPower:

Not necessary bro. You for just leave them make them see something dey masturbate with..

I knew it wasn’t an original passport right from when I saw it but what’s the point in explaining?

If it wasn't original, which one is the original? If there is an original, that means he has a Guinean passport
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by lexy2014: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
aswani:
you have and are doing a great job with this passport saga.

From what u say he has done, how has that resolved the passport issue? Has what he has done proved that Tinubu never had a Guinean passport?

Has his work proven that whatever passport is being paraded online is to try to prove that Tinubu has a Guinean passport?
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by aswani(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

From what u say he has done, how has that resolved the passport issue? Has what he has done proved that Tinubu never had a Guinean passport?

Has his work proven that whatever passport is being paraded online is to try to prove that Tinubu has a Guinean passport?

A diplomatic passport does not require an oath of allegiance to the country otr it's people's.

You dont even have to live in that particular country to collect one.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
aswani:

A diplomatic passport does not require an oath of allegiance to the country otlmr it's people's.

You dont even have to live in that particular country to collect one.

That's not what I asked you.

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by GoodLife4live: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Agbado is now doing spot the difference? grin

To support thiefnubuu no easy ooo. See as grown men are comparing notes. For a document that is already in Court. grin

Stop hating someone that is better than your lineage... Non-of your Igbo - akpu generation that is better than TINUBU... Stop hating him... Good day
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by aswani(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Sir,

The basis of disqualification is swearing the oath of allegiance to another county, you don't even need a passport, it could be to get a green card for the US people.

These things are there for a reason.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
aswani:

Sir,

The basis of disqualification is swearing the oath of allegiance to another county, you don't even need a passport, it could be to get a green card for the US people.

These things are there for a reason.

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by aswani(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Chineke me!

There is no passport issue to resolve. The potential oath of allegiance issue is nullified by the passport being a diplomatic one.
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
aswani:

Chineke me!

There is no passport issue to resolve. The potential oath of allegiance issue is nullified by the passport being a diplomatic one.

Offpoint.

1. From what u say he has done, how has that resolved the passport issue?

2. Has what he has done proved that Tinubu never had a Guinean passport?

3. Has his work proven that whatever passport is being paraded online is to try to prove that Tinubu has a Guinean passport?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Senator Rejects His Constituent Member Cos He's A Muslim. / Breaking News Peter Obi Says From Tribunal To Supreme Court Even.... / Israel Exterminates Hamas Leader Hiding In Toilet Who Led Gaza Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.