Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots (862 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? / To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by jaytimeo: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Humza Yousaf sworn in as Scotland's leader as bid for unity falters

Guess who’s leading Scotland independence

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/humza-yousaf-sworn-scotlands-leader-bid-unity-falters-2023-03-29/
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by inoki247: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2023
You people shouting Bigot up nd down lead by example Vote an Hausa in ur state as a Governor or Vice versa if u be Hausa.....

8 Likes

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by Jakpon: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2023
inoki247:
You people shouting Bigot up nd down lead by example Vote an Hausa in ur state as a Governor or Vice versa if u be Hausa.....
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by Jakpon: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Mr Poster, lead by example. Let an Abakaliki man become the Governor of Anambra State first.

5 Likes

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2023
jaytimeo:

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/humza-yousaf-sworn-scotlands-leader-bid-unity-falters-2023-03-29/

#Loriiro and scammers
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Tribalism done chop Naija apart like were Enugu people dey chop okpa.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by Larryton(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2023
At least, they can all speak indigenous language fluently.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by gidgiddy: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2023
jaytimeo:

Nigeria never grew into a nation, hence why it is a country filled with tribal warriors. Lers not pretend that Nigeria is what it is not

We are all wasting our time together and 'one Nigeria' is the biggest fraud to come out of West Africa

1 Like

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by aswani(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
jaytimeo:

Worth noting that neither Rishi Sunak nor Hamza Yusuf have won elections to be Prime Minister and First minister respectively

They were both selected to be party leaders when the incumbents resigned.

Of course, it doesn't mean they are incapable of leading their respective parties to election victories.

Op is not comparing like with like.

2 Likes

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by jaytimeo: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2023
If you looking for excuses not to integrate you would find one and when we don’t integrate who benefits?do we think at all we acting in sub human state.

aswani:

Worth noting that neither Rishi Sunak nor Hamza Yusuf have won elections to be Prime Minister and First minister respectively

They were both selected to be party leaders when the incumbents resigned.

Of course, it doesn't mean they are incapable of leading their respective parties to election victories.

Op is not comparing like with like.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by LadyExcellency: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2023
inoki247:

Stop being impossible and horrible.

Nobody votes for anybody without a reason. The evil we are witnessing in Southwest and some Northern States is preventing voters and candidates from voting or standing for elections.

Who is asking you to dash political position to people? Democracy is allowing people to vote and be voted for where the Constitution allows and not for street thugs and urchins to take laws into their hands as in the case of the last Lagos State elections.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by skj1377(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2023
I don't need to comment pips have said my mind. Yoruba's have woken from slumber it can only get better for us.

2 Likes

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by aswani(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2023
jaytimeo:
If you looking for excuses not to integrate you would find one and when we don’t integrate who benefits?do we think at all we acting in sub human state.

I have said nothing about integrating, all I have said are facts about how those two became leaders.

If you think what I have said is wrong, feel free to dispute it. If you want to talk about integration, open another thread and I willl happily contribute.

Stop conflating issues.

2 Likes

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by olisaEze(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2023
All these people above me that think an Hausa man is now leader in Scotland are just clowns! grin. He is an American originally from Washington. Born Mark Hanson, he converted to Islam as Humza Yousaf. And if you think he will want to associate himself with people that can applaud the murder of a Deborah Samuels by her classmates for having different opinions on faith, think again! cool

1 Like

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by jaytimeo: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2023
You’ve said nothing wrong, but I picked on your last sentence of comparing like with like .

My point is we can’t wait for all variables to be right before acting like humans what we are doing right now is sub human we need to wake up to our responsibility to know that racial identity would not benefit us, the politicians would use it to divide us to their benefit and the masses would suffer, they have been doing this for years and if we the masses can’t find solutions to our problem then we damned.

aswani:

I have said nothing about integrating, all I have said are facts about how those two became leaders.

If you think what I have said is wrong, feel free to dispute it. If you want to talk about integration, open another thread and I willl happily contribute.

Stop conflating issues.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Rishi Sunak is well steeped in the UK culture; he speaks the English Language flawlessly, with an upper class accent. The Tories of all people see him as their own! In other words, Rishi Sunak excels in the art of being English. grin

Human beings are the same everywhere. You want to win a local election, then put in the work and display with energy where your loyalty lies. Show great interest in the culture of the people you want to govern and they would see you as a serious aspirant.

1 Like

Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2023
The rejection of the osu really pained their asses grin grin
Lead by example please
Show the rest of us how inclusive your region is by voting a Fulani Muslim as a governor of one of your blighted states grin grin
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by jaytimeo: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023
So in other words as a Nigerian you have to be Nigerian enough as a Yoruba you have to be Yoruba enough @ what point is enough ?.

Sunak is of Indian descent and probably have to prove all you’ve said ,but as a Nigerian born in Nigeria with Nigerian ancestry, lived and schooled here do you have to prove you are Nigerian enough to engage in local politics,I think we are suffering from mental slavery .

You might work in the federal civil service your boss might be Hausa,ibo ,Yoruba or south south you don’t have a problem with that you all would take the job wen offered over looking tribe don’t you see something is wrong with your thinking?

Volksfuhrer:
Rishi Sunak is well steeped in the UK culture; he speaks the English Language flawlessly, with an upper class accent. The Tories of all people see him as their own! In other words, Rishi Sunak excels in the art of being English. grin

Human beings are the same everywhere. You want to win a local election, then put in the work and display with energy where your loyalty lies. Show great interest in the culture of the people you want to govern and they would see you as a serious aspirant.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by aswani(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2023
jaytimeo:
You’ve said nothing wrong, but I picked on your last sentence of comparing like with like .

My point is we can’t wait for all variables to be right before acting like humans what we are doing right now is sub human we need to wake up to our responsibility to know that racial identity would not benefit us, the politicians would use it to divide us to their benefit and the masses would suffer, they have been doing this for years and if we the masses can’t find solutions to our problem then we damned.

I agree with all you've said. Sadly politicians in Naija and their hangers on will continue to fight really hard to keep the status quo as it benefits them.

Peter Obi had a chance to be that unifying type force, however certain elements have now successfully ensured, by omission or commission, to make the tribalism label stick.

Hopefully we get someone else coming down the line because I believe the political class are right for plucking.
Re: Scotland And Uk Rishi And Humza Shame On Nigeria Tribal Bigots by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
jaytimeo:
So in other words as a Nigerian you have to be Nigerian enough as a Yoruba you have to be Yoruba enough @ what point is enough ?.

Sunak is of Indian descent and probably have to prove all you’ve said ,but as a Nigerian born in Nigeria with Nigerian ancestry, lived and schooled here do you have to prove you are Nigerian enough to engage in local politics,I think we are suffering from mental slavery .

You might work in the federal civil service your boss might be Hausa,ibo ,Yoruba or south south you don’t have a problem with that you all would take the job wen offered over looking tribe don’t you see something is wrong with your thinking?

I don't see how your reference to the federal civil service applies to the underlying argument, it is a false equivalence.

In any case, there is nothing like "Nigerian culture!" You are either Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani or Izon... grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me That I Seeing This? / I Dont Thnk Tinuhu Would Ve Gotten A Single Vote If Only Literates Voted / Tribunal: Trending Picture Of Obi's Handshake With One Of His Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.