Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Gangs Of Lagos: Death To Nollywood, Nigeria-s Biggest Export - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gangs Of Lagos: Death To Nollywood, Nigeria-s Biggest Export (209 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Got A Brand New Jeap In Her Marriage Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gangs Of Lagos: Death To Nollywood, Nigeria-s Biggest Export by IROHINOodua: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gangs of Lagos: Death to Nollywood, Nigeria-s biggest export

By Bukola Oyeniyi

Following my write-up on Anikulapo and a few other movies last year, I have refrained from injecting my opinions on movies, especially those coming out of Nigeria again. The decision was fueled, in part, from my realization that many, even in Nigeria's movie world, have no clue whatsoever on the importance of movies and their potential. As many did with reckless abandon, insults, name-calling, etc.
https://irohinodua.org/gangs-of-lagos-death-to-nollywood-nigeria-s-biggest-export/

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Pretty Girl Today? / Robochat Review By Mei-review / The Crescent For The Month Of Shawwal 1444 Was Seen In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.