Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,962 members, 7,931,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Are The Interesting Places To See In Ibadan? Suggestions Please.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Interesting Places To See In Ibadan? Suggestions Please.. (206 Views)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Interesting Places To See In Ibadan? Suggestions Please.. by hedonister: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
I want to travel to Ibadan to make some videos for my youtube channel. I travelled there the last time but because I wasn't that familiar with the city, I couldn't cover much.

What are the interesting sights in Ibadan. Some historic sites and interesting cultural places will be nice. I also want to know the name of that place with a lot of brown roofs?

Thanks for your suggestions...

Here is my youtube channel incase you want to subscribe

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrSF8i5jSQIku6QfeKDW77w
Re: What Are The Interesting Places To See In Ibadan? Suggestions Please.. by orisa37: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
IYAGOKU AND MOLETE.
Re: What Are The Interesting Places To See In Ibadan? Suggestions Please.. by Yemd: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2023
UI Zoological Garden, IITA, Trans amusement park, Agodi Garden, Ventura, Cocoa Dome, and others

(1) (Reply)

Why Periyar National Park Is Famous Wildlife Destination In South India / Revitalizing The Potentials Of Obosi / Discovering Africa's Beautiful Cities | Top 11 Beautiful Cities In Africa You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.