Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,745 members, 7,915,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (50481 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by bentenny(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought some folks on romance section always say the reason why most ladies cheat on their bfs and never committed is because they haven't been wifed!
That once they have been wifed,they will stay committed and loyal!
grin grin
Still remember an ex who once told me that the only way she can stay loyal and faithful to me is if I put a ring on her finger! grin
Its well ohh
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Yoighaman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:
How a sane man Manages to date a Nigerian girl let alone getting married to her is still a mystery to me till today.

Nigeria girls were created to be banged, you don't marry Nigeria girls, you banged them dump them and move on

Before labelling and castigating them, always remember our Mothers, Sisters and Daughters o.....
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by backtovillage: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
NBAjunior:

I want to suck your ass put my tongue on that butthole 😋😋
You are not okay

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
advanceDNA:
Una never see anything.... grin
We all crashed moral standards...
There's no nothing like inappropriate again, we have replaced it with "sebi its legal" and "do what makes u happy".,....

We called churches and mosques that call for sexual discipline a scam..we attack both the messenger and the message.

..we call jumping around from one penis/pvssy to another woke and having fun....we now want to settle down.??..Its a lie....there is no settle down kán kán ...

This is the reality... after u have built a strong habit of enjoying plenty dickÅ› and pvssy btw ur 18-30 years with plenty of abortion to match ..u now want a ring and a marriage certificate to reset everything like nothing happened.......

kó possible...
Paternity fraud and plenty dose of infidelity ló ma end gbó gbó é ......hahahahaha

Truly churches are scam , even God said we should be careful about them, some pastors fuks both married and under age . If you say you don’t know this then you’re also a scam .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Elmojiid:
there is always a reason for our action what she did is bad but over looking it is not easy. End it with her then
So now you don’t respect Bible again ?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
alobright17:

Truly churches are scam , even God said we should be careful about them, some pastors fuks both married and under age . If you say you don’t know this then you’re also a scam .

I am not the source of ur frustration
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MisterGrace: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
In the name of whatever you serve, please divorce very quickly.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by deyplay: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
jimmychang:

It was when a female friend I held in high regard gave in to her stupid female side that I realised that they are all the same.Always wanting attention and making stupid decisions and blame the whole men for it.No accountability on their part.

Yeah be ruthless.
yeah, if you study the degenerated female nature and what that nature is capable of doing under emotion, you will hate them. They are amorphous in nature and adjust to take the form of their container like liquid and gases. So as a man, you should be a firm container, if you are highly principled and she wants to stay with you, she must comply by your principles.

You are right, women will always blame men because they are natural followers and they expect you to lay the strict principles for them to follow. If you don't, they might not tell you to, but will certainly blame it on you for allowing them to stray. In the light of the degenerated and vacillating nature of woman, any woman that says she does not want to be led or controlled by a MANLY man should be avoided at all cost. She is a time bomb.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

I am not the source of ur frustration
but you wrote trash , so that’s my frustration
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by winner37(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
A God fearing woman will never leave her husband's home just to go and check other man ....me is to send her packing sharp sharp let her go and stay with her new man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by linearity: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
digithub:
Seems everybody is a cheat lately. Crazy things are happening. I still believe in this saying "what you do not know wouldnt hurt you"

God help us all. Amen

I guess, that also includes if his wife gives him the HIV virus, as long as he does not know, it will not hurt him.

…..note to self.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by ufuosman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Most of all dis ladies dat perform dis kind of attitudes I don’t just understand them. U dated ur man and most of dem do make love and see all d characters of the man,. Na u see u Cnt be with d man why agreed to marry him. Even if u marry 1 second Man U will have to stay with him like that and don’t cheat on him because b4 u marry u must of see it’s like dat. So many ladies hv dat cheating attitude and dey Cnt do without it. Be in a man house and be sleeping with another man. Na wa
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by sparko1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?

Advise him na, tell him to pray for her cheesy grin,
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
ufuosman:
Most of all dis ladies dat perform dis kind of attitudes I don’t just understand them. U dated ur man and most of dem do make love and see all d characters of the man,. Na u see u Cnt be with d man why agreed to marry him. Even if u marry 1 second Man U will have to stay with him like that and don’t cheat on him because b4 u marry u must of see it’s like dat. So many ladies hv dat cheating attitude and dey Cnt do without it. Be in a man house and be sleeping with another man. Na wa

Omo it's like pandemic now...even in the office some of the married women I know of that have children too dey shag some bosses in various departments still shag copper girls join.....sometimes they do it in the office...wetin chinedu no go see for market square
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by sparko1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.

This is sarcasm right, for her to cook such convoluted lie, she has planned it and done it before without being caught.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by ufuosman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rayban25:

Omo it's like pandemic now...even in the office some of the married women I know of that have children too dey shag some bosses in various departments still shag copper girls join.....sometimes they do it in the office...wetin chinedu no go see for market square
Many of them just rush marry make e be say dem marry… Ashowo full dere eyes 👀 look at d way hook up girls is so much In everywhere now 50 percent of those ones will cheat on dere man
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
alobright17:
but you wrote trash , so that’s my frustration

Lol... My post isnt about pastors or religion......but some how....u made it all about pastors and religion and insinuated i am denying ur claims and i may be a scam....

.so it is either ur IQ is either very low or u are very frustrated about pastors....but its clear it is clear ur IQ is fine....so it must be that u are frustrated about religion....wont it be nice to take ur frustration to a church

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by LastProphet: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]

Your next wife will still cheat on you whenever is safe to do so. And you will cheat on her too no matter how long you have stayed. That's the thing called marriage, I'm sure you are among those that blab how marriage is holy holy etc, now you will know. Marriage is against the real human nature that's why it's full of issues. Go back to your wife, you will remember I told you this
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
ufuosman:
Many of them just rush marry make e be say dem marry… Ashowo full dere eyes 👀 look at d way hook up girls is so much In everywhere now 50 percent of those ones will cheat on dere man

All these women e go soon clear clear for their eyes fully by 2030...them don already know say men know their parole
..them go con enter church to form born again virgins 😂
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Eagba(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I've seen this post somewhere else before. Op should have visited his own colleague too with her knowledge before breaking up with her
the op didn't post this. Nairaland mods copied this from op's post about a married woman on Facebook needing an outside preeq

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by shineeye1: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]

I told you guys before, you are a scam of a generation. Your socalled marriages are silly scam . Your generation has no basis for marriage because you are a proudly immoral generation that should have no business with marriage. Morals ( which this age berates) is the bedrock of marriage. You guys should stop fooling yourselves with vain weddings. Just Keep knacking all over, remain single, get , if need be, baby mama or baby daddy whatever but please steer clear of marriage . This is a proudly rotten generation...
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by CaptainGo: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Ogabalogun: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
My brother .May God help you. This is indeed sad. just keep your fingers crossed!!!
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Haveyoueatentod: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Eagba:
the op didn't post this. Nairaland mods copied this from op's post about a married woman on Facebook needing an outside preeq
you're right because I commented on that earlier post I was surprised to see it again
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol... My post isnt about pastors or religion......but some how....u made it all about pastors and religion and insinuated i am denying ur claims and i may be a scam....

.so it is either ur IQ is either very low or u are very frustrated about pastors....but its clear it is clear ur IQ is fine....so it must be that u are frustrated about religion....wont it be nice to take ur frustration to a church
frustration are for human beings not animals, stop sounding it like say being frustrated about something is that damning , e.g some are frustrated about the inec declaration of results . I rather get frustrated about something than sounding foolish like you just did .
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by harmony75: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Seriously this is too bad she's a cheat right under your nose.. No o she's a loose woman how can a married woman or man leave your happy home and went to spend the nite with another man. Tomorrow now if we talk about DNA they say men's own is too much!
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Xkale1996(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote] hmmm na why I like Hausa men, if they found out, na divorce straight
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by greypencils: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
That girl done collect knacking severally from different people before you married her. It's in the blood, she no fit change. No vex.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
alobright17:
frustration are for human beings not animals, stop sounding it like say being frustrated about something is that damning , e.g some are frustrated about the inec declaration of results . I rather get frustrated about something than sounding foolish like you just did .

Lol.....remember u are the one that got triggered the moment u read my comment about u being frustrated.... so dont be smart trying to make it look i attached a wicked meaning to "frustration".... na u the word dey bite for body.... grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by alobright17(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol.....remember u are the one that got triggered the moment u read my comment about u being frustrated.... so dont be smart trying to make it look i attached a wicked meaning to "frustration".... na u the word dey bite for body.... grin
I didn’t see anything frustrating in me stating facts about some churches being scam due to what most of them are doing this days , that comment is directed to churches not you , but your response was a childish usual NL lines of I’m not the caused of your frustration,

Where in that comment does I fingered you that made you say you’re not cause of my frustration which you kept hammering as if you’ve won a jackpot.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
alobright17:
I didn’t see anything frustrating in me stating facts about some churches being scam due to what most of them are doing this days , that comment is directed to churches not you , but your response was a childish usual NL lines of I’m not the caused of your frustration,

Where in that comment does I fingered you that made you say you’re not cause of my frustration which you kept hammering as if you’ve won a jackpot.

U showed signs of frustration by making my comment about what its not...it doesnt matter weds ur opinion is true or not...u even attacked me in the process calling me a scam

U are indeed frustrated....nothing childish about pointing it out to u...
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Ebymyk(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kriss216:
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided

May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen
that's why my extended family said his wife will never work in an office, he opened shop for her, stuck am with goods in front of the house...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.