Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,792 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? (54880 Views)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by soundOsonic: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
deyplay:
give me one real example of one person you know
You are the one to give me example of a culture that prevents in-laws from Marrying
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by deyplay: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:

You are the one to give me example of a culture that prevents in-laws from Marrying
just look around you. It is every where. Ask your friends, colleagues even your immediate family. The examples abound to buttress my point
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by soundOsonic: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2023
deyplay:
just look around you. It is every where. Ask your friends, colleagues even your immediate family. The examples abound to buttress my point
I said one example you are telling me it is all around me, I should ask people.
If it is so easy to find, why can't you not just state one😂
Funny guy, you have nothing to say
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by latmukd: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Gboom:

Tell me why it's not true

Because he can marry his sister-in-law. Nothing prohibits them from marrying each other in the Yoruba culture.

Na una dey give una self unnecessary restrictions, all in the name of taboo or culture.

Peace!
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Gboom: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2023
latmukd:

Because he can marry his sister-in-law. Nothing prohibits them from marrying each other in the Yoruba culture.

Na una dey give una self unnecessary restrictions, all in the name of taboo or culture.

Peace!
Which Yoruba culture are talking about?
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by latmukd: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Gboom:

Which Yoruba culture are talking about?

The same Yoruba culture you know.
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by Gboom: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2023
latmukd:

The same Yoruba culture you know.
If you are involved in this, please look elsewhere for a relationship. I'm telling you from experience, there is a Yoruba adage that says "Eni ba se o n teni kan o se ri, oju re a ri o n t'eni kan ri ri.
The bottom line is what you are supporting or indulging in is a taboo in karo ojire
Re: I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? by efficiencie(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
stopthecycle:
So my elder brother just got married to the Love of his Life. I got to know his wife's family about two months before they got married. The lady has a younger sister who is super attractive, intelligent and nice. We've been talking for a long time and got close and we really like each other.

But I feel we are doing something wrong. Is it okay to date my Sister in law? Some people keep telling g me it's a taboo. I need advice...

It's not a taboo. You are not related to the lady by up to 4 generations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.